the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uglies, Pretties, Special, Extras!

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Uglies, Pretties, Special, Extras! - Page 4 Empty Re: Uglies, Pretties, Special, Extras!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:03 am

Aligo: I smirk, and Nana Love approaches us. But before she does, I take my free arm and put my hand on her neck, pull her face close and kiss the side of her cheek to make Nana think we're really kissing. I wasn't sure if she was comfortable with really kissing, so I decided this was best.

Back to top Go down

Uglies, Pretties, Special, Extras! - Page 4 Empty Re: Uglies, Pretties, Special, Extras!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:05 am

Kiola: I giggled. "If you're trying to make her jealous, real kissing would be better," I whispered, then kissed him on the lips. It wasn't anything special to me, just a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:09 am

Aligo: I kissed her back slow, and knew this didn't mean much to her. But to me, it meant a lot.
Nan huffed, tapped her foot. I put my hand on the side of her cheek, the side Nana was on, making her feel more excluded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:15 am

Kiola: I smirked beneath the kiss, thinking how this must be making Nana very jealous. I pulled away, but took the hand that had been on my face in my own hand, so we were still looking 'coupley'. I turned as if I had just seen her, and smiled sweetly. "Oh, hey Nana. When did you get here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Aligo: Nana turns an angry red, instead of her pink skin.
Nana tosses back loose ribbons of blue and pink hair. What a girl.
"I was here to see my good friend. What are you?" Nana looks her up and down.
"That, Nana, is my fiance." I lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Kiola: "Kiola of Guh-Litter, remember? And you and Aligo are good friends? That's funny he never talks about you," I played along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:32 pm

Aligo: Nana glares, eyes becoming red and fierce.
"Strange, strange. Well, I only picked your clique because you bribed me, remember? With credits?" Nana lies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Kiola: "You and I both know that isn't true. But do what you want - Aligo promised me some time in his bedroom," I winked, then dragged him up the stairs to his room, even though I wasn't saying we'd actually do something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:39 pm

bumparoos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Aligo: I shut the door behind me, and grinned.
"Well, that was quite fun." I laughed.
I heard Nana leave the mansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Kiola: "I wonder if she'll spread around me being your fiance," I laughed, it would just be another rumor that came with being in the top 1000.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Aligo: "I saw her bring a hovercam. It was obvious her intentions were to film us kissing, and I know that was a live feed, so she has just been very publicly humiliated."
I look over at the wall in my room, and flex my index finger. A wallscreen comes up, reads my mind, and starts the live broadcast from the beginning.
"I'm just about to go see my new boyfriend, Aligo, at his mansion. Let's see what happens!" She cries in a girly voice, and it's not obvious that's she lying.
She comes in, and that's when the truth unfolds.
It skips to the current part in the broadcast.
"Well, Aligo is a lying, cheating loser. Doesn't bother me, I'm already over it."
The feed ends and I turn to Kiola with a wide smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Kiola: I burst out laughing. "Guess we're a couple now!" I joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Aligo: I shrugged, unsure if she was comfortable or not.
"So, are you wanting to go back downstairs..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Kiola: "Whatever, what do you want to do?" I asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:25 pm

bumppp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:27 pm

Aligo: I shrug, returning the smile with ease. Playing coy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Kiola: "If we go back down then we have to keep up the couple appearance. Are you cool with that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Aligo: "Yeah, I don't care. I mean, it's not like it matters to you, does it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Kiola: "Nope, just call me wifey," I winked and led him back downstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Aligo: I followed her, wondering how she really felt about me now.
"Er, Nana is still down there. We better just hang tight in my room for a while and watch the feeds. Deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Kiola: "Oh, alright," I sighed and sat on the edge of his bed, pulling up my feed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Aligo: I stare at her like I'm trying not to. But I can't help it.
"You can control it." I say, as it automatically lets her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Kiola: I looked up in confusion "Control what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Aligo: "The feeds." I say, and feel a shiver as her eyes meet mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum