the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relax: This is just High School

2 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 4 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:44 am

Ambrosia - I feel my shadows move along the room and sigh as the principal walks in.
"I need you three to come with me." he says with his black eyes glaring at us, well, mostly me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Relax: This is just High School - Page 4 Empty Re: Relax: This is just High School

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:47 am

Rose: "what'd I do?" I asked.

Flint: I replayed my arrival here. Nope, no trouble causing. What the hell?

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:48 am

Ambrosia - "It probably wasn't anything you two did, most likely is out of association with me," I smirk at the principal.
"Just come, I will explain in my office." he commands.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:52 am

Rose: I followed after him. First day, and I'm already at the principal's. But I hadn't done anything wrong. Was it something about our powers? I jumped on Flint's back for a piggyback ride. I don't care how childish I look. I reserve a right to a piggyback ride.

Flint: I staggered slightly under her weight, but gave her the ride. She was probably nervous, her heart was pounding on my back.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:56 am

Ambrosia - I step inside the all too familiar office and sit down in the best chair. "So, what's up?" I ask.
"Miss Hale, you already know how much of an asset you are to the government." He starts. "and you two, I'm sure you realize how we could use you."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:59 am

Rose: "uhh..... what now?" I asked, nowhere near understanding.

Flint: "I hate them already for sticking me in this shithole, now I have to help them? Dream on."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:02 am

Ambrosia - I smile at Flint's comment.
"You three, along with a couple other students, are very special to us. Very talented. You, along with the others, will be taking extra training classes after school hours together learning to work as a team. This will start in a week. For now I want you to get to know each other, the other two students will be revealed to you next week. Dismissed." He waves us away.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:05 am

Flint: "great. Extra classes. Fabulous." I groan.

Rose: "well, at least we know each other. Don't we Flint?" I smirked, throwing an arm on his neck and giving him noogies.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:06 am

Ambrosia - "God I hate him." I growl and then smile when I hear all his stuff flying off of his desk and him yell my name. I just keep on walking.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:15 am

Flint: I pull her off me and returned the noogies. I laughed as she tried to kick herself free, giggliing as well. I released her, and her hair was disheveled.

Rose: "damn, this will take forever to comb out!" I snap, and glare at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:18 am

Ambrosia - I laugh and imagine her hair perfectly done in beautiful loose curls. When I open my eyes her hair is exactly like I imagined it. "Like it?" I ask her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:21 am

Rose: "how did you do that??" I asked, shocked.

Flint: I might end up with a mohawk soon. I'm scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:22 am

Ambrosia - I shrug, "I visualize the outcome I desire and it happens." I tell her. "Simple."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:24 am

Rose: "it looks perfect! Thank you!" I cried, giving her a hug then jumping on Flints back.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:26 am

Ambrosia - "It's nothing," I say quietly. I felt almost caring towards them. It was a feeling I barely ever felt.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:29 am

Flint: well, the girl may be a pain, but she was cute. And she was my sister. No proof, but the numbers were right. Ill live with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:33 am

Ambrosia - I smile at them. "You two are so adorable." I laugh.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:41 am

Rose: I look up and smile. "Thank you."

Flint: "I don't do cute." Rose smacked me. "Will you cut that out?!" I demanded. "Behave." She responded.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:43 am

Ambrosia - "Too bad, because you are cute." I tell Flint.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:45 am

Flint: I look up. Looked like Rose had a new best friend. "Puppies aare cute. Not wollves."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:46 am

Ambrosia - I roll my eyes. "No one is too tough to be cute."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:48 am

Flint: "well, there's one now." I shiftedd Roses weight on my back.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:49 am

Ambrosia - "I think you're cute therefore you are." I tell him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:52 am

Flint: I nearly drop Rose. "What?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:56 am

Ambrosia - "What do you mean what?" I ask him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next