the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I fell asleep beneath the flowers for a couple of hours on a beautiful day...

3 posters

Go down

I fell asleep beneath the flowers for a couple of hours on a beautiful day... Empty I fell asleep beneath the flowers for a couple of hours on a beautiful day...

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Title from Daydream by Lupe Fiasco and Jill Scott.

A War to end all wars.

One side of town is perfect, pristine and elegant in every single way. There, the streets sparkle like diamonds, every face a picture of happiness. In the side of Mariston City known as the Hills, perfection is a way of life.
To break that rule would throw everything off balance.

The otherside of town is known as the Flatlands. Ruleless, rowdy, strange. This is where the town's "trash" goes, where broken families and convicts and handicaps alike try to make it. The police and criminals are one and the same and beauty is dirtied by hate. And in the center of it all is the town's insane asylum. But the line seperating the insane from the sane has always been blurred...

Seperated by a fence and cut off from all other civilization, Mariston City seems to be a dream graveyard. Teenagers struggle to breath in the Hills while Flatland teens either comply with their harsh works or earn a one way ticket to the asylum.

But the asylum is hiding things, as are the members of the city council (all residents of the hills.) More and more of the town's young are starting to get imaginary friends and some even say that they can see other's imaginary friends. While the adults have their minds made up that these beings are fake, Mariston City is thrown a curveball when Todd Gramercy, a known Flatlander with an imaginary friend, is shot dead by snipers when climbing the fence into the Hills, a previously unheard of offense. People say that Todd was too cautious, he would never do this alone. Thus the question comes: are these friends real? Are they imaginary? Are the kids of Mariston City crazy, or high?

Welcome to Mariston City. Please enjoy your stay.

Name:
Part of town:
Imaginary friend? (If so, please describe):
Appearence:
Bio:
Note/Special skills(nothing too crazy please):
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I fell asleep beneath the flowers for a couple of hours on a beautiful day... Empty Re: I fell asleep beneath the flowers for a couple of hours on a beautiful day...

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:58 pm

can you have someone who lives in the Hills as well or no?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

I fell asleep beneath the flowers for a couple of hours on a beautiful day... Empty Re: I fell asleep beneath the flowers for a couple of hours on a beautiful day...

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Yea, you're either from the hills or a flatlander.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:01 pm

alright. I'm going to join just give me a second to make my characters.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Name: Nox Wells
Part of town: Flatland
Imaginary friend? (If so, please describe):Yes; Catary- Looks almost the same as Nox, taller, thinner, blonde hair and light eyes. She is harsh and biting, gives Nox bad ideas.
Appearence: Long black hair, dark eyes, pale, medium height, curvy
Bio: Both of her parents died when she was 12 and she lived with an aunt who went to jail for robbery.
Note/Special skills(nothing too crazy please): She can go hand to hand with someone like no ones business

Name: Aven Locke
Part of town: Hills
Imaginary friend? (If so, please describe): No, but he has friends who do
Appearence: Light brown hair, grey eyes, pale, tall, medium muscular build
Bio: His mother and father got divorced when he was young, but they lived together in the best interest of Aven and his sister.
Note/Special skills(nothing too crazy please): He's hunted since he was small, so he's very good with guns
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:55 pm

hmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:00 pm

You make so many CCs....

And !nspired, you should join....
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:19 pm

I love me some PavoLights C.C.'s xD lol

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Lol! Welcome to the addiction!
I tried starting up the murderer one, but that was a fail. :p
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:50 pm

The murder between your ears or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Name: Ambrosia Hale
Part of town: hills
Imaginary friend? (If so, please describe): No, her parents refuse to let her associate with anyone that they believe does
Appearence: long curly black hair with natural silver streaks, blue eyes with black pecks, long legs, great figure
Bio: Her family is very wealthy and try to buy her love.
Note/Special skills(nothing too crazy please): She is very good at manipulating people to do what she wants them to do.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Yep. Some people actually joined after I shut it down and now it's dead. >.>
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:04 pm

that sucks Sad
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Yes. Oh well...
I guess we'll start tomorrow, mainly because it's getting late on a school night an a lot of people are gonna have to go soon. I know I will.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:09 pm

yeah. I go to boarding school, so I'm in school all year round until summer when I get to go home, but we aren't starting classes back until wednesday.

Hey Avery I don't mean to be a bother but are you going to reply back to Welcome To the 5?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Oops... I will right now. And it's not a bother. I'm in so many...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:39 pm

May I join?

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:25 pm

yeah we haven't even started yet Smile
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down