the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems... Empty It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Song: Fireflies by Owl City. <3 <3 <3

You curl up in your cozy warm bed and quickly fall asleep.
Sleep is the only way in.
Awakening is the only way out.

Sleep has fallen over the entire world. No one can wake up. No one knows they're even asleep. They are traipsing about their lives in an alternate world, thinking reality never existed. The people have forgotten who they were in reality, and they think that this is their life.
The Dream World is a parallel of our world, two sides of the same coin. If you drew a map in black sharpie on a piece of paper and flipped it over, that is the Dream World. It has things no one has ever imagined existing, terrifying monsters to things so cute and fluffy its as if you are in a dream.
But there are people trying to wake up. They have realized this isn't real and they are trying to stop this endless slumber.
And the one person who set this sleep upon Earth will stop them at any cost.

Format:
Name: Victoria
Appearance: It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems... Images%3Fq%3Dblonde%2Bhair%2Bblue%2Beye%2Bgirl%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG%26biw%3D1020%26bih%3D481%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=237&oei=kodYTazRF8aqlAeyren5Bg&page=3&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:23&tx=77&ty=61
Personality: stubborn, but bubbly and sweet when she's not pissed at you. When she's pissed at you, she blows you up. Nuff said.

Last edited by Rosalie Swan on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems... Empty Re: It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

Post by Avery Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Name: Aiden
Appearance: Dark chestnut hair and lighter brow eyes. Light skin and scattered freckles, tall and lean, some muscle
Personality: Reckless, ruthless, slightly indifferent, will go to death for the ones he loves.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems... Empty Re: It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:29 pm

me gusta.
Are you watching the grammys? Lady Gaga just came out of her egg. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:32 pm

do you wanna start?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Not really... You can, though.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:02 pm

ok.

Victoria: I sat on a bench, looking up at the sky that always had a hint of a red hue to it all day. It was so strange. I got up, and started walking through the city. The streets were packed, for it was the only city here. I can't wait to wake up and have more space. I ducked into an alley where the resistance's hideout door was, and knocked the magic combination, then slipped inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:55 am

Is it too late to join???

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:23 pm

I don't think so... There's only been one post.

Aiden: I sighed and then grinned as Victoria walking into the room. "Hey," I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Name: Sierra
Appearance: Chin length black hair. Green eyes. Short, about 5'3".
Personality: Smart, flirtatious, friendly

Sierra: I walked through the city in confusion. All this time the city had seemed so pleasing, now, today, nothing seemed real at all. I looked at the jelly-filled donut I was holding and squeezed it a little, watching the purple jelly inside of it bleed out. The donut seemed real...I took a bite out of it...Yes, definitely real. But something was off. I walked past a girl sitting on a bench. She seemed rather nervous and suspicious. I slipped into one of the shops so I could watch her. I didn't know why I was acting so crazy, maybe the donut was getting to me, but I watched her nevertheless. She stood up after a moment and I saw her go down an alley. I slipped out the shop's door and followed slilently behind her. By the time I had gotten to the end of the alley she was gone, but a door, partly hidden behind a dumpster was swinging shut. I jumped for it and caught it just by my fingertips, I swung it back open and walked inside.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Victoria: I smiled. "Hey." I said, then realized something. I walked back to the door, and saw someone. Definitely not one of us. I slipped in the crowd until I was behind her. I pulled out my knife and jumped behind her, pressing it to her throat. "Who do you work for?" I demanded. She's seen to much. If she's not with us, she must die.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Sierra: I gasped, feeling the cold blade pressed against my throat. "What!? I work for no one!" I really hoped this girl didn't kill me...

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Victoria: "Lies! Who are you?!" I snapped, pressing the blade harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Sierra: "I swear, I'm nobody! My name's Sierra. I live in an apartment inside the city and I work for no one." I wanted to run away from the girl but the knife was pressed so precariously against my skin I was sure I would be toast if I even tried to move.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Victoria: "Ah, so you're one of those good girls who reports us to the police!" I said darkly. "We don't tolerate that kind. Now, since you're here, you have two options: join us and keep the secret, or die."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Sierra: I rubbed my neck where the girl, whom I still didn't know the name of, which was okay with me because I wasn't really her biggest fan, had just removed her knife. "Jeez, what a welcoming comittee...I don't know what the secret is so I can hardly keep it which also gives you no reason to kill me." I smirked at her.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Victoria: "You've still discovered our hiding place. Even if you didn't know the secret, you could still report us for conspiracy. So, again, you have two options: join or die." I said, glaring.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Sierra: I glared at her. "Then I suppose I'll join."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Victoria: "Fine then. But you will not be entrusted with anything top secret until you prove yourself, nor will you be entrusted with any secret higher than a Class F, which is pretty much given out as rumor. Now, go inform Alexander that you've joined. Tell him my instructions, and he'll get you up to speed." I said, and walked off.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Sierra: I glared after her then walked into the room with the rest of the people. "Prove myself," I muttered under my breath. "Class F, what is that supposed to mean?" I looked around the room I was in, which was pretty much the dark grey basement of an apartment complex. I saw no one who could be an Alexander, so I raised my voice and said, "Alexander? Does anyone know an Alexander?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Alexander: "Yes?" I asked.

(hold on, imma make a profile for him)

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:11 pm

(Alright...)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Name: Alexander
Appearance: It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems... Be392b6e2d7632a786aa3a0e4796b0fb1223695376_full
Personality: Polite, calm, a little egotistic

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Sierra: I looked Alexander up and down, and I must admit, I was a little tongue tied. He was handsome and you could tell he was in control. I looked him in the eye as best I could and asked, "You're Alexander?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Alexander: "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Sierra: "I'm Sierra. I suppose I'm new here. Some girl was freaking out and about killed me, and truthfully I think if I don't get some answers I'm going to have a nervous break down."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next