the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I fell asleep beneath the flowers, for a couple of hours, on a beautiful day...

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I fell asleep beneath the flowers, for a couple of hours, on a beautiful day... Empty I fell asleep beneath the flowers, for a couple of hours, on a beautiful day...

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:35 pm

Just thought I'f bring back an old chat. Again.

A War to end all wars.

One side of town is perfect, pristine and elegant in every single way. There, the streets sparkle like diamonds, every face a picture of happiness. In the side of Mariston City known as the Hills, perfection is a way of life.
To break that rule would throw everything off balance.

The otherside of town is known as the Flatlands. Ruleless, rowdy, strange. This is where the town's "trash" goes, where broken families and convicts and handicaps alike try to make it. The police and criminals are one and the same and beauty is dirtied by hate. And in the center of it all is the town's insane asylum. But the line seperating the insane from the sane has always been blurred...

Seperated by a fence and cut off from all other civilization, Mariston City seems to be a dream graveyard. Teenagers struggle to breath in the Hills while Flatland teens either comply with their harsh works or earn a one way ticket to the asylum.

But the asylum is hiding things, as are the members of the city council (all residents of the hills.) More and more of the town's young are starting to get imaginary friends and some even say that they can see other's imaginary friends. While the adults have their minds made up that these beings are fake, Mariston City is thrown a curveball when Todd Gramercy, a known Flatlander with an imaginary friend, is shot dead by snipers when climbing the fence into the Hills, a previously unheard of offense. People say that Todd was too cautious, he would never do this alone. Thus the question comes: are these friends real? Are they imaginary? Are the kids of Mariston City crazy, or high?

Welcome to Mariston City. Please enjoy your stay.

Name:
Part of town:
Imaginary friend? (If so, please describe):
Appearence:
Bio:
Note/Special skills(nothing too crazy please):
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I fell asleep beneath the flowers, for a couple of hours, on a beautiful day... Empty Re: I fell asleep beneath the flowers, for a couple of hours, on a beautiful day...

Post by Uvindei Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Can I join?
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

I fell asleep beneath the flowers, for a couple of hours, on a beautiful day... Empty Re: I fell asleep beneath the flowers, for a couple of hours, on a beautiful day...

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Sure.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Name: Odessa/Sophronia (she has dissociative identity disorder)
Part of town: The Flatlands
Imaginary friend? (If so, please describe): Love. Love is a pretty blonde who tricks her when she's Odessa. Power hungry, she appears as a visible person with Odessa, but a voice for Sophronia, who is a little saner.
Appearence: Brown hair, yellow eyes, thin, short.
Bio: She has DID, and it is undetermined if Sophronia or Odessa was the original girl, although she probably buried the personality a long while ago
Note/Special skills(nothing too crazy please): Sophronia can be thought of as sane, but she transfers very rapidly, so, while the persona of Odessa is sweet, Love tricks her to be very violent.
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Cool!

Name: Micheal Gramercy
Part of Town: Flatlands
Imaginary Friend?: Candle has extremely long arms and legs and wrinkly brown skin like an old apple. He has very large yellow eyes, three rows of sharp, tiny teeth, and only part of a nose left. He wears a lot of jewelry- a small hoop in one ear, a chain going from his ear to his nose, and many, many rings. He has a raspy voice, eats little animals, and tends to steal Micheal's clothes, especially his clothes.
Appearence: tall but very skinny, crooked teeth that he's always hiding, shaggy somewhat greasy blonde hair to his shoulders that covers his eyes, heavily freckled. His clothes are always too big on him. Innocent looking black eyes.
Note/Special Skills: Is quiet and soft spoken although quick tempered. He holds everything in so what he doesn't say Candle does. Was Todd's younger twin brother.

Name: Carla Gramercy
Imaginary Friend?: Doesn't have one but she can see them.
Appearence: Curly red hair halfway down her back, large black eyes with thick blonde lashes, heavily freckled, tall and curvy although on the skinny side, has seven piercings in both ears and the names of every one who'd ever been important to her all over her body. Has a tongue piercing.
Note: Todd and Micheal's little sister. She more or less wears the pants in the family although she's a huge kleptomaniac. Is sensitive.

I'll have the Hills kids in a minute.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Poke
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:52 pm

STAB!!!!!!!!
jk,jk Very Happy
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Ol. Do you mind making a hills kid too? Just so we have some people on both sides.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Oh, yeah, sure!
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Name: Heath Douglas
Part of town: Hills
Imaginary friend? (If so, please describe): n/a
Appearence: short, spiky black hair, tall
Bio: He moved here a couple of years ago
Note/Special skills(nothing too crazy please): He has a lisense(bear with me, I can't spell) to and owns a gun.
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Name: Amy Knight
Part of Town: Hills
Imaginary Friend?: Yes, a little black bear that at first looks very cute and sweet but has long spiked teeth when he opens his mouth. Talks without opening ho's mouth and loves on her keychain.
Appearence: Pale skin, strawberry blonde hair to her chin in a bob, half lidded light brown eyes, medium height and skinny.
Bio: Has a boyfriend that she doesn't really care for and who abuses her verbally. She doesn't do anything because her mother constantly beats up on her father behind the scenes, and so she's use to it. Her father's on the counsel and she's the cheer captain.
Note/Special skills: Very acrobatic.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Name: Violet Elle Brianna
Part of town: The Hills
Imaginary friend? (If so, please describe): Andrew/Drew. Being fairly small, he seems like a little kid, especially with how he acts, but is believed to be at least 14. The clothes he wears are usually fairly loose on him due to his lanky physique. He has a head full of sandy blonde hair that's mostly concealed underneath his forest green helicopter hat. His eyes are a light honey brown, but are obscured due to his thick goggles that he wears, matching his cap. No one knows that he torments Violet, simply assuming she's your normal impeccably mannered introvert with rich, uncaring parents. Andrew bosses her around, feeding off of her submissive personality, calling her stupid and the like almost constantly. What seems to be a slight crush, however, has recently surfaced from Drew, so even though he continues to mess with her, he's really attached to her. Violet often treats him as a little brother, a child, even, and is very nurturing toward him, despite being completely under his thumb..
Appearence: Her hair is pure black, like a starless night. It's long, perhaps down to her lower back or longer, past her waist. Her forehead is hidden by thick bangs that feather across the width of it, reaching down just at her straight black eyebrows. She could be considered elegant, even in her frailness, but in a simple way. Her height could be considered average, not having much of mentionable figure. She has lengthy full black lashes that curve up as they flutter with her eyelids as they open and close, revealing deep navy-colored irises. A straight nose. Her lips are slightly plump, pale, and almost colorless. A delicate, graceful oval shaped face with a creamy, soft complexion.
Bio: Will play out, most likely.
Note/Special skills(nothing too crazy please):

Violet: Is very weak physically due to her state of health that she's had since she was a small child. Has had many near-death experiences due to this as well. Can play the clarinet and play the piano professionally.

Drew: With Drew's master of technologies, he will often manipulate other's cellphones, computers, etc, and frame Violet for it. Has caused Violet many CIA and FBI scares over the years, but they've yet to pinpoint her...

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Cool beans! I'll make another Hills kid and then we can start.

Name: Vincent Porter
Side of town: Hills
Imaginary friend?: None, but he can see them.
Appearence: Olive toned skin, dark green eyes, black hair in a crew cut, tall and lean. Wears glasses.
Bio: Narrowly escaped being sent to the Flatlands after his aunt and little sister were sent to the asylum. He stayed after selling them out and shaping that he was completely and utterly sane. Is now the class president.
Note/Skills: Is very smart, organized, and ruthless when the time calls for it.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Start?
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Sounds good! <3
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:04 pm

(p.s. I'm just going to refer to my charrie as Odessa/Sophriona)
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Sorry, brb
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Hills
Amy: "Did you hear about this shit?" Jake sits back in his seat and laughs, the whole car trembling with the his noise. There's a newspaper on his hand and I can jst make out the huge bold words. Troublemaking Teen Shot. "Yes, my dad was talking about it last night," I say quietly. He pulls into the school parking lot and starts cruising for a space. "Stupid bastards," he says with a smirk. "They should know by now to keep to their side of the fence."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Heath- I walk into school and take a look around. I wish it had burned down overnight.
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Violet sits in the back seat of her mother's newest present, a glossy white Buick Lacrosse, staring at her bleak reflection in the completely blacked-out window. She can see Andrew leering at her from the corner of the next seat, but neither say anything as she's driven to another day at school. Her mother isn't the one driving, just one of her parents' personal servants. The couple never cared much for their quiet daughter, but always requested she be driven to and from school each day, knowing with Violet's condition, she was incapable of doing so herself...or, that was how they chose to see it. She didn't protest, she never did. Andrew said it was because she didn't a backbone...maybe he was right; the boy was very intelligent, after all.

Once the car comes to a stop, she gathers her books and slips out, Drew following just before she closes the door. He glances at her every so often, watching her expression. She walks to her locker, retrieving and putting away various things before closing it and moving to her first class, walking in right as the bells shrill, meaning a tardy to anyone who shows up after that. He moves ahead of her to take a seat on her desk, rolling his eyes as the teacher begins a lecture. "Could this be anymore BORING?" he shouts, and no one looks up aside from Violet herself, who bites her lip.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Amy: "The class president's organized an assembly about it too," Jake sniffs. "Heard it'd have something to do with emotional support or some shit like that. Although I don't see any of us bitchin' about dead trash." When he parks, I slip out and straighten my cheer uniform. Pep twirls around on my lanyard keychain. "How can trash be dead of it's trash?" I shrug as I grab my books. "I don't really know..." I say softly. Jake looks up. "You say something?" I stare at him for a moment before a huge smile breaks across my face. "I said that I can't wait for the assembly! We're performing our newest routine there. I think you'll really like it." I wink and head inside. My smile stays glued on.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:42 pm

By the end of class her head was throbbing...Drew hadn't stopped yelling the entire time. She could hear the blood rushing in her ears like a roaring current, making her want to cry. Violet loved the boy, of course, but he was just, so LOUD. Would Riddilin work for him...? Slipping from her seat, she gathered the assignment in her books and held them to her chest, keeping her gaze only on the floor while maneuvering through the crowded halls, noting all the footwear of the feet around her and accepting the occasional pantleg every now and then. Getting jostled along amongst the vast sea of adolescent bodies, she finally breathed a sigh of sweet relief once making to her locker.

Her mind traveled to the assembly that was supposed to take place during the first quarter of lunch. Was that boy really...dead...? Despite having not even knowing him, Violet felt a heaviness flood her heart, worried that she might start to cry. Not that anyone would care; they'd just stare at her. She was the sick kid after all... The one that never talked, the one that was always was 'alone,' never did anything out of line, always made spotless grades. That was Violet Brianna for you. If only they knew, she thought to herself, almost jumping out of her skin when Drew's bony fingers jabbed her in her ribs. She doubled over coughing, causing him to immediately regret it. "Geez, don't get all 'hospital patient' on me you idiot..." he grumbled, too ashamed to meet her gaze, "It was a freakin' joke!"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Amy: I make my way to the auditorium and head backstage where members of the cheer squad, the student government members, and a few teachers are waiting anxiously. "What was that kids name...?" I hear someone ask. "Gramercy." "This is a stupid idea..." "Oh, my stomach hurts." The usual backstage shit. "What the hell is that doing here?" It takes me a moment to realize that that one was directed at me. When I turn around, Vincent is pointing at my lanyard. My hand instinctively goes to Pep. "These are my house keys..." I start. He snorts. "Don't play stupid with me. I mean-" He's cut off by Ms. Isaan's yelling. "We're starting in one minute! Where's Vincent?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Once the coughing subsided, the two just decided to make their way into the gymnasium so they wouldn't have to fight the crowd like in the hall, plus they could choose good seats. Violet ended up having to deal with Drew yet again causing a ruckus, jumping from seat to seat, swinging, yelling like no other. She put her head in her hands and and sighed. Drew, thinking she was crying, sped over and started harrassing her. Despite him trying to make it look like he was just bugging her even more, she knew he was worried, feeling bad about stressing her out. She knew him. "It's fine," she whispered with a weak smile, sitting up slowly. "I'm sorry, Drew. I know you're bored..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:21 pm

aw i was going to join =/
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next