the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 24 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Mel
The ranger slows down "Here we are" she said soberly before coming to a total stop. I could smell the death, the blood. Two people, a man and a woman, lay on the leaves, covered in blood.

Back to top Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 24 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Eidwyn Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Cass
Even though I had been doing this for a while, I have a hard time seeing people killed this gruesomly. I take a deep breath and say, "Thanks, we'll just look around here for a bit."
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Mel
I wish I could feel the same sorrow reflected in Cass's eyes. But it was too late for me, several hundred years too late. I sigh and nod as the ranger leaves "Definitely Cyrus"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Cass
"You think he's still here?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:02 pm

Mel
"Can't tell, too much blood in the area masking the scents" I sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Cass
"Well what are we going to do now? Just wait for him?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Mel
"Hey, you're the boss, boss"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:09 pm

brb, dinnah time!!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:12 pm

okay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:29 pm

are you going to make the topic?
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Oh my gosh, I didn't know you were on! Crap! I sent you a message so I wasn't checking the cc :p *cries* I'll do it tomorrow then

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Soo...
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Sorry, I had yoga :p could you send me a message when you're on, btw? Oh, and I think we're going to have to cut back on certain parts for the CAMP chat, which I need to talk to you about when you're on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:38 pm

I MISSED YOU AGAIN?!
Crap, I swear I didn't see my messages >.< okay, next time you're on, can you try commenting on one of the chat's I'm on? I'm such an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum