the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 23 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Mel
"So only... two and a half hours?"

Back to top Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 23 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Eidwyn Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Cass
"Meh, I'll have to slow down once we get into town"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Mel
I clap weakly. I think I'm going to be sick...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Can we skip to the destination now???
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Definately

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:11 pm

K. you start!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Mel
We finally pulled into the nature reserve, and I hopped out of the car. I ran behind a tree and threw up blood, which would be really freaky if I wasn't a vampire. The game warden approached Cass "Are /you/ the two that we called?" She asked skeptically

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Cass
"That's us. Care to explain in greater detail what exactly is going on in these woods?" I ask, suddenly sounding all official-like.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Mel
"Three hikers were found dead in the woods. Very distinctively killed, to. We thought you two might care to know... they look like they've been killed by vampires. Only... not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Cass
"What do you mean not?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Mel
"The blood wasn't drained" Cyrus' style. Slashing the throat with a special tool that made it look vamp. That, or just flat out shooting somebody

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Mel
"Hmm, this should be fun..." My voice trails off as I think of our action plan.

I gotta go Sad
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm

aww, okay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:26 pm

tum tum tum
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:26 pm

ello ello??
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:28 pm

hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:29 pm

HI
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:29 pm

I miss you
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Mel
I hoped Cass had a plan, because I was frozen. Could I face him again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:30 pm

aww, I miss you to!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Cass
"Could we see where the bodies wewre found?" I asked, hoping that we wouldn't really have to deal with Mel's crazy ex
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:35 pm

My characters have /really/ bad luck with exes XD. REALLY BAD LUCK.
Mel
She lead us to three four wheelers, and I wince. Crap, I can't drive! Oh well... we got on, and the ranger sped off to the direction of the bodies, somewhere in the woods. I froze again, then kicked the vehacle into life

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Smile Just like me and boys in general! Tommy overheard me telling Hayley that Luke thought I was a lesbian, and then he later told me I wasn't helping my argument because I was riding on hayleys back!

Cass
Following the ranger, I look back at Mel and chuckle to myself. She must have been born before the wheel was created...
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:43 pm

XD wow
Mel
I speed off suddenly, jerking forward "CASS, LOOK AT ME, I CAN DO IT!" I yell with a wide grin. I didn't even see the tree until it was too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Yeah...

Cass
I look back and see Mel tangled in a tree. Circling back, I tell her to hop on and speed off. As soon as we stopped I could tell there was something different about this spot. It felt cold and dead.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next