the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 13 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:19 pm

Dangit! You just logged out!! I will now go bury myself in a hole and cry...because I need you...Sad
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 13 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Aww, I'm on now, don't cry!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Yayyyyy!!! XD
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:25 pm

A: Something maybe a little cooler, and a little more rustic. I was imagining them living in like, an old fashioned barn-y house
B. I'm so ahead in school. Mwahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:27 pm

A: Sounds cool, as long as we can keep the office the same Smile

B:Really? Well I get a two day school week next week! SO HA!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:29 pm

A. Totally, you just can't mess with the office man

B LUCKY?! And why do you get out of school so early? >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:33 pm

A; Yeah, totally man!

B: Today? I'm kinda sorta sick again...so i didn't go to sports or I would die! About next week, we get MLK day off, and then have a wonderful science feild trip to a church where we learn about human sexuality (yes, we're starting "the" unit) and then I go to a mathcounts compition on friday!!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:37 pm

A. Edited!

B. Oh that's horrible! :p and... oh joy, 'the' unit

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:40 pm

A. Ooo! I like, I like!

B. I know, it's so weird that I'm always sick! It's not like I lick my feet and eat food of the ground and lick other peoples lollipops or anything...teeheehee...

C. Does David miss Mr Snuggles?
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:42 pm

A. Reply? Very Happy

B. *shakes head* Eid, geez *laughs* wow... just... wow

C. Mwahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:43 pm

A. K, I'm working on it

B. Yeah...

C. Is that a yes???
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:44 pm

C. yup, kinda. He hasn't mentioned it in a few days, though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Cass
"So," I say, plopping down on one of the bean bags, "What to do what to do..."

Resse
My phone starts vibrating, and I fumble through my pockets to find it, "Uh, hello? What? Mom! No! I don't want to go on another drug bust with you! No, we're not doing anything illegal. Yes, I promise! At Cass's house, why? No, mom! Don't come over! Fine, whatever," I say, and shove my phone in my pocket. "I gotta go guys," I mumble
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Gabe
"Aw, dang" I sigh "Well, see you later man" His mom actually kinda scared me, to tell the truth. Vampires I could handle. Monica? Er... I'll get back to you on that one

Mel
"This is why you need to say 'I'm at Gabe's house' instead of Cass's. Then her mind won't immediately leap from house to Cass to danger"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Cass
"Well, it sucks that we didn't really spend that much time together," I blush and then correct myself, "I mean, what with you babysitting Jude and all..."

Resse
"Yeah," I say, my cheeks getting slightly rosey as well, "Bye!" I say, and walk out.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Mel
"Oooh, is it just me or did the great Reese's Pieces just blush?" I chuckle, looking from the door to Cass to the door to Cass "Ooooh, things are getting romantic up here, folks" I say in an announcer voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Cass
"Shut up!" I yell and throw a pillow at the idiot
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Mel
Dodging easily, I catch the projectile and fling it back "Hehe, Vampire one, hunter zero" I whispered so only Cass could hear, a sly smile dancing on my face "So lords and ladies, what now?" I ask in a slightly louder voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Jude
"I'm hungry!" I announce

Cass
"Didn't you just have ice cream, mister?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Mel
"Of course you are Jude, here, what the heck, I'll get you a so-"

Gabe
"Nice of you Mel, but I think the kid needs more than a soda" I sigh, shaking my head and leave the room. A few minutes I come back with a nutella and banana sandwich for Jude, tossing it to him quickly. We didn't have peanuts in the house, sense I was mostly the one that grocery shopped

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Soynut? Ewwwwww

Jude
"Om nom nom!" I say, shoving the sandwhioch into my mouth and getting more of it on my face than in my belly
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:09 pm

I changed it to nutella, okay?!
Gabe
I laugh, wiping his face off with a napkin I had also brought "Good thing I remembered this" Then I tossed the napkin in the trash, and sat down again "Alright, what now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Nutella? Ewwwwwwwww

Cass
"Um, we could...do something?"
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:13 pm

XD wow that's.... great.
Mel
The fact that the vampires had come for Cass was still bugging me, and I kept glancing over at my friend as if one had come through the window and eaten her head in three seconds. Or... what if they had come for Gabe? No, that's crazy... "Erm... stuff is good. Maybe... monopoly?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:16 pm

I'm sorry! I have a very sensitive tounge...

Jude
"I wanna be on Mels team! No wait, Gabe's!" I yell, I love monopoly! I ALWAYS win!

Mel
"What about me?" I ask, offended. Monopoly was good, maybe it would take my mind off everything that's happened so recently...
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next