the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat Empty Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Eidwyn and I know the plot, so sorry folks, if you're not one of those you need to move on. C'mon, I know you can read. Yup, see ya!

Character form:

Name:
Male or Female:
Alliance:
Appearance:
Bio:
Notes:

Back to top Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Name: Cassandra
Age 15
Species: Human
Alliance: Hunter
Appearance: Chestnut hair to the small of her back, light brown eyes, on the taller side, rather pale.
Bio: Sassy, hot-headed, vampire hunter. Has a weird hate-love-hate relationship with Melissa
Notes: Hmm....loner? not well liked? trouble maker? Yeah, that sums it up. But she's really a sweetheart "on the inside"...maybe...

Last edited by Eidwyn on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Name: Melissa
Species: Vampire
Male or Female: Female
Alliance: Hunters
Appearance: Long black hair with a slight curl, blue eyes, pale skin. Medium height and weight. Slight freckles. Scar on her neck.
Bio: In the Tutor times, she was one of Lady Elizabeth's ladies in waiting. Was turned by one of the Originals.
Notes: Kinda irritating at times, but loyal to the death. Strange sense of humor, and very limited patience. Because she was a lady in waiting, has many skills like weaving, dancing, reading and writing Latin, ect., though has adopted more modern ways of thinking.

Last edited by Endellion on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:24 pm

One sec, I must eat (gah! eating!). Your mummy will still let you on after dinner, right?
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:24 pm

XD AS SOON AS YOU EDITED ALLIANCES TO GOOD, I CHANGED IT TO HUNTERS! oops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm

probably >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm

HAhahaaha!!!! Razz
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Ok see you then!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:44 pm

I is back

But you're not : (
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:48 pm

ate dinner myself, but I'm back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:52 pm

YaYz!!!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Yay! You wanna start, or should I?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:53 pm

You do it! I'm scared....
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Melissa
I brushed the last few droplets of blood from off of my chin, tossing the empty bag into a bin a few feet away. I was in the back room of our 'office', a tiny, two roomed (not counting the bathrooms) tin building on the outskirts of town. Now where did Cass go...? Standing up I strode out of the room, a tiny post-feeding grin plastered on my face "Caassssiiieeee"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Cass
"What?" I yell from the couch, making sure not to go anywhere near Mel and her creepy blood
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Melissa
I walked over with a chuckle "Aww, is the big bad hunter a little squeemish when it comes to blood? Woman up Cass, I'm bored. Any new cases?" I ask, plopping down on the couch also

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Cass
"No, I'm not squeemish with blood, but with people drinking blood! And I'm way more woman than you!" I say defiantly
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Mel
"Yeah... that's funny." I cough, grabbing a packet of blood from my pocket and waving it in her face "Like coolllaaaidd but from a peeerrrrsssooon" I said in a sing song voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Cass
I grab the bag from her. "You're so weird...Anyway, our case file is over on the desk. Go get it." I command
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Mel
"Yes Master" I said sarcastically, grabbing the pack of blood back and pocketing it. Walking over to the desk with a computer perched atop it, I ceremoniously opened the file cabinet "And the job of the day isss..." Then I snatch a piece of paper from the files, groaning when my eyes scan the text

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Cass
"What? It's not another haunted village is it? Uhg!" I say, leaning foward on the couch.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Mel
"No, even worse" I grimace, walking over and holding the piece of paper as if it was a dead rodent... and I was a human, who wouldn't suck the rodent's blood. "One of those nutjobs that live in their parent's basement, you know, conspiracy freak, aliens are among us kind of guy. In fact I think we got a case from him a few weeks back that turned out to be just him being paranoid. Anyway, he says a whole bunch of ghosts live in the old Smith house across town, and he has a picture to prove it" I toss it to Cass. It was taken outside of the creepy house, with nothing more than a red, iridescent smudge of the photo, it seemed

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Cass
"Danggit!," I whine, "I'm not into ghost! Why did we even advertize that we could hunt them in the first place? Oh, and you better not make me talk to the nutjob," I say
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Mel
I clear my throat "A: Your idea chicka, not mine. Ghosts are..." I shiver "B: there probably aren't even any real ghosts, but I guess we have to check it out anyway. And C: Yes, yes you are talking to Mr Nutjob... unless you want to arm wrestle for it, human" I joke, my eyes lighting up "Anyway, I'll go with you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Cass
"Fine, I just figured that you could deliver the news of him being an idiotic loser better than I could," I shrug, "But hey, I'm always up for making grown men cry," I smile.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next