the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 40 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Reese
His eyes narrow as he mutters something about aborting the mission, then disarms Kayla with an elbow to her stomach. He grabs the gun and fires in my direction, and is about to do the same to Kayla until his phone rings. Then he takes off

I swear I mostly know where I'm going with this, and it's a lot more then just a murderer PO'd at poor Reese

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 40 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:05 pm

lol, okay.

Kayla: I fell to the ground when he elbowed me, but bounced back up again. I stood over Reese and poked him with one half of the broken stick. Hmmm, he was breathing...that was a good sign.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Reese
The bullet had gone through my side, and my heart raced as the pain woke me up with a half-formed scream. Blood quickly soaked my shirt as I looked around, still groggy and disoriented

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Kayla: I smiled, which might have been creepy in this situation. "It's like real-life Black Ops," I murmured, but slipped off my jacket - I had a shirt underneath - and ripped off the hem, about to try and wiped off his wound. But ew, that would mean I'd have to take off his shirt. Boys had cooties, even if I was much too old for that idea. I scrunched up my nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Reese
"Black Ops?! Really Kay, that's what you're..." I cough out blood, my vision going blurry. I was really going to die, right here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Kayla: I shook my head, I needed to focus! I pushed away the idea of cooties, and removed his shirt, cleaning out the blood and finding the bullet. It hadn't gotten TOO deep, but it had obviously done damage. I pried it out, momentarily caught up in look at it. But I refocused, bandaging up the hole the best I could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Reese
I gasped in pain as she removed the bullet, my eyes closing then opening again. No, I can't go to sleep now... my breaths were shallow and labored, my head spinning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Kayla: "Reese?" I asked slowly, peering down at him. Hm. Would it be too horrible to interrupt James and Natasha's little love fest? Jonas was AWOL, and Jude was...doing whatever Jude was doing. Hmm. I dialed James' number.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Reese
"Promise me one thing" I whispered, coughing up more blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Kayla: "Are we really going to make this like a soap opera? Twizzler, you'll be fine," I replied, examining my nails as I waited for James to pick up. Hoped he would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Reese
I rolled my eyes as I heard James answer the phone "I was going to say, 'when I die, just don't get too excited'"

Jame
"Yes?" I ask with a slight sigh, pulling away from Natasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Kayla: "Heyyy, what's up?" I said to James.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:25 pm

James
"Look Kayla, I don't really have time to talk. I'm... busy" Then I hung up and pulled Natasha into another kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Kayla: I wanted to gag. "He says he's "busy". EWWWWWWWWWW," I wrung my hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Reese
Yup... I'm dead. So dead. I closed my eyes, my heart beating frantically in a losing battle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Kayla: I bit my lip, suddenly scared. I didn't know how to keep someone alive! We weren't exactly near a hospital, either. "Don't die, Reese. Please?" My voice was all pathetic now. Maybe because Reese was my best friend at the rebel base? Even though I thought it would be entertaining to see him die...

-------

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40