the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 21 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Julia: Why did I need a gun? I took the phone and got in the car. Did she know I was a terrible driver? I shakily drove away.

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 21 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Maggie: I watch her drive away before slowly making my way to the edge. I sit on the edge and just look out, my eyes not really seeing anything. The gun feels like a toy in my hand. I put it up to my temple and feel nothing. It's not as cold as people say it is. Sighing, I pull the trigger.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:53 pm

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:54 pm

So now Jude is Gabe and Julia is Maggie. Weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Oh yea, I decided to kill her like ten minutes ago.
She's just...there now.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Julia: How was I even supposed to know where his mansion was?! This was a long shot, because I doubted his address was public, but I called 0 and asked if they had a listing for Gabriel Henderson. Nope. I sighed, this would be a long ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:36 am

Julia: I drove along endless streets until I remembered something. A tv show, one my father had taken particular interest in. There was a guy, a little older than me, talking on it...about what? I couldn't remember. It must have been an anti-cirque movement, because it made my father happy. And the guy talking had red hair. Aha! I knew just where to find the mansion. I slowed when I came to it, my breathing a little off. What was I doing here? What did Maggie want me to do? All she had said was to go to the mansion, and pretend to be her. I slowly climbed out of the car, fingering the cell phone in my pocket. It made me feel secure, for some reason. I slid it out, and glanced at a message that was on the screen, one Maggie must have left open on accident. "Done" it said. The message before that had been asking if she'd killed me yet. She had answered...my eyes widened. Julia was dead to the world. Oh. My. Dead to Maxwell, who she'd been texting, it looked like. That didn't matter right now though, or so I thought. I looked up at the great mansion and took a deep breath before going to the front door. If I was Maggie, then I should be let inside...right? I knocked on the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 am

I don't know if we can do anything without Pavo, other than what you just posted :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:39 am

I know, I just wanted to post it so she could reply tomorrow.
I won't be on until 4ish tomorrow, unfortunately. :/
So I wanted to leave you guys with something to work with, if it was needed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:41 am

Dang :/ well... should we just go to bed now? Nobody else is on...unless we did a Simon/Alice thing, which I'm drawing a blank with

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:49 am

whoops sorry I didn't reply to you!
Night!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:06 pm

it's not dead, we've thought that before, remember?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:08 pm

right...I just meant, TODAY it's dead.
And since yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Hm... maybe you could join Young Justice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:28 pm

*shrugs* It's pretty far in, and I don't really have any good superhero ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:42 pm

I just want this chat back. :/
But I guess it'll come back eventually, so I'll be patient. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next