the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you are the only exception....

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 5 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:20 pm

to which one?

Back to top Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 5 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:21 pm

The shift one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:27 pm

Tara: I was working the cash register today, and we were out of change. Since Hollister was owned by the same people as Abercrombie I went over to get some from that store. I walked into the blaring music I had grown use to, and the beach scene on the little TVS. The cash registers at the back, and I didn't pay attention who I was asking. "Hey, we need some extra fives...you guys have any?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Aiden: "why yes, yes we do." I said, smiling at Tara. "Hey stranger." I said, pulling out some fives for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Tara: I looked up to see Aiden and instantly smile. "Oh, hey Aiden. How ya been?" I asked, taking the fives and folding them in half. He hadn't called me and it had been a few days. I guess he hadn't liked me much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Aiden: "I've been okay. You're not stealing those fives are you?" I smirked. "If you are, I'm going to have to call security and hold you until they get here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Tara: "Of course not," I rolled my eyes, pulling out larger bills, like twenties, to replace the Hollister fund. "The holding part doesn't sound so bad," I winked then laughed. "Just kidding." Kind of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Aiden: "when I meant hold, I meant id sit you in a chair and duct tape your wrists until they got here." I said, taking the twenties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Tara: "Of course you did, which is why I added the 'just kidding' part," I felt my smile falter a little, but tried to keep up the happy appearance. My dad had whipped me last night, so I wasn't feeling so hot. "Been busy today?" Meaning, had there been a lot of customers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Aiden: "yep. Bunch of teenage girls, as usual for this time of year."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Tara: "Any cute actresses?" I teased, glancing around the store. Just the usual, pizza-faced, greasy-banged, bra-stuffers that came to Abercrombie, too. I briefly touched my own zitless face thankfully, and I didn't have any bangs to get greasified. And, well, I wasn't overloaded up north, but wasn't flat, either...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Aiden: just one. "No Anne Hathaways here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Tara: "Dangit, maybe you'll have better luck next time? No hot actors in Abercrombie today, either. Let's keep an eye out, though. If I see a girl that'd be good for you I'll make sure to come get you. And do the same for me, 'kay?" I joked, waving as I left Hollister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Aiden: "will do." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:49 pm

now...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Idk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Um Um Um.
Wait, why can't he call her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:53 pm

He's kind of scared of girls. He doesn't want to end up dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:53 pm

O.o Well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Dude. His ex stabbed him for not wanting to have sex with her. Put him in ICU.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:58 pm

I know, I know. But geez that's a tough one...hmm, I guess we can keep making excuses for them to see each other at their jobs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:00 am

Yeah. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:02 am

Mmmkay

Tara: I pressed the security button in Abercrombie, that would bring down the cage-wall-thing after I left, then grabbed my coat. I buttoned it up as I stepped out, and the metal cage fell down behind me. I shivered. It was creepy being in the mall when it was practically empty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:04 am

Aiden: I lowered the steel gate to the floor, and started walking toward the exit. I heard footsteps behind me, and turned. It was Tara. "Fancy seeing you here." I said, my voice echoing in the empty mall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:06 am

Tara: I laughed, and it echoed, so I clamped a hand over my mouth. "All this echoing is really creepy," I whispered, walking over to him so we didn't have to speak so loud, and cause so many echoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum