the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you are the only exception....

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 4 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Aiden: "you shouldn't know her. Not very attractive. Miranda Cosgrove isn't so hot either."

Back to top Go down

you are the only exception.... - Page 4 Empty Re: you are the only exception....

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Tara: "Really?" I hesitated. "Then name an actress that IS hot."

Tara is so much different in this one...nicer. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Aiden: you. I wanted to say. But I couldn't say that. That would end badly. No love for me. "That one chick from Pretty Little Liars. Aria I think. And I only know because the girls that I'm friends with on facebook love it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Tara: "I never watch Pretty Little Liars," I said, again feeling like a loser for not knowing this 'Aria' person. "But, uhm, I know who she is...the one with the hair..." LAME LAME LAME.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Aiden: I laughed. "Let's see... who might you know... Anne Hathaway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Tara: "I love her! She's a great actress," I smiled, taking a sip of my milkshake. "I use to love the Princess Diaries movies...What's your favorite movie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Aiden: "hmm.... Waynes World."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Tara: "Yeah, that was a good one..." I mumbled, glancing at my phone. "I have to go..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Aiden: "ok. Maybe we could do this again sometime. It was nice." No no no Aiden. Bad. Just friends is never gonna happen. Take it back take it back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Tara: "Yeah," I smiled and pulled a mini-pen from my pocket "Here, gimme your hand."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Aiden: I pulled out a napkin from under my shake. "Use this instead." I said, handing it to her. So easy to throw away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Tara: "Okay," I said with a shrug, though I gave him an odd look. The ink was washable, after all. I wasn't trying to tattoo him. I wrote my number on the napkin then got up and threw my cup away. "Thanks again for the milkshake...see ya," I waved over my shoulder as I walked back to Abercrombie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Aiden: "adios." I said, waving. I threw my cup away, and left the mall. Why did I want to not throw away the napkin? I decided to keep it. For now. But I will not let myself go out with her. No way. I got home, and stuffed the napkin into an old book. Alex Rider.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Tara: I drove home after getting my bag from Abercrombie. "Daddy, I'm home," I said quietly, half-hoping he wouldn't hear. My dad trudged drunkenly from his room. "What are you doing home, you stupid bitch?" I flinched. "Just got back from work." "You selfish girl! You've been making extra money? Give it here," He held out a meaty hand and my face fell as I handed over what I had on me. The rest was safely hidden beneath my mattress. Saving for a ticket out of here. "Hmph? This is all? Useless whore," He went back inside his bedroom, probably to get drunk again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Zy: I really don't know how to keep this conversation going...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Rose: "well, I appreciate your concern. I'm going home now. Nice meeting you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:48 pm

lalala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:56 pm

helllllllooooooooooo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Heyo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:04 pm

you never responded to Tara...I don't think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Wasn't sure how to respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Oh. Hm. Well, have you decided if he's going to call her or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Well.... calling her would prolly drive him nuts right now. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:14 pm

So...should we skip a few days? Or no, no!! They can have another shift and see each other for some reason...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Yeah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum