the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Trailer Park Girls Go Rowny Outside.

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Two Trailer Park Girls Go Rowny Outside. - Page 5 Empty Re: Two Trailer Park Girls Go Rowny Outside.

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:22 am

Issabella- "Oh really? Sorry, Im the eldest here, remember?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Two Trailer Park Girls Go Rowny Outside. - Page 5 Empty Re: Two Trailer Park Girls Go Rowny Outside.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:24 am

Marique
"That don't work with my brothers, it aint gonna work with you." I smile. This girl was fisty.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:28 am

Issabella- "Maybe so, but girls tend to be more assertive than boys. We tend to get our way a little more easier."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:29 am

Marique
I look at her. "How do you plan on doing this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:31 am

Issabella- "Not sure yet," I say thinking, "But I'll find a way."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:33 am

Marique
"I'm sure you won't"

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:37 am

Issabella- I shake my head. "You dont know me yet. But soon you will see." I say smiling.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:40 am

Marique
"well now im paranoid," I laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:43 am

Issabella- "You outta be." I say laughing. Then I see Kevin talking with some girl. "Hey, I'll be right back. Just gonna tell my friend where I'm headed."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:45 am

Marique
"Ok," I say to her back. She was out of earshot, anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:53 am

Kaia: I saw Marique across the park and gave him a smile. He was after this piece of tail now. It was funny how he had the attention span of a hampster. I mean, unless he was going in for the kill.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:22 pm

I am extremely confused... Who am I talking to???
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Marique
I see Kaia and jog over to her, gettin' back into my usual slang. "Why, hey-oh, my booty," I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Kaia: "Who's the girl?" I asked, raising my brows with a wicked grin. "Is she enough to keep you off me?" I asked, kind of hoping not. It was always nice to have a guy vying after me.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Kevin-I see Issabella and walk up to her. "Hey Is, where were you this morning."
Issabella- "Just looking around lazy bones. There's not much here, but there is a park i was going to check out if you want to come."

Kevin- I look back to see Kaia talking to someone else. "Sure." I say, following after Issabella.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:26 pm

Marique
"Course no', boo," I say, givin' her a devilish grin. "Li' I said, you da apple uh muh eye." I glance back at Issabella. Who was the guy?

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Issabella- "I think that my tour guide is a little busy right now, but he showed me where it is so we can find it ourselves." Kevin and I hold hands as we walk to the park.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Issabella- I sit on the swings, and laugh as Kevin comes around to push me, like i was a little girl.

Kevin- It makes me happy to know that even in this strange new place, i still know how to make Issabella laugh.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:56 am

Marique
I look over at some preppy boy making Issabella laugh. I felt iratated by that. Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Issabella- I see Marique and motion for him to come over. I figure I should introduce him to Kevin as I think the two would get along quite well.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5