the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Trailer Park Girls Go Rowny Outside.

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Two Trailer Park Girls Go Rowny Outside. - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Trailer Park Girls Go Rowny Outside.

Post by Avery Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Kaia: i frowned and walked into the house. No one was home. Who was I supposed to babysit? I saw a note on the fridge: Sorry, change of plans, no need for you. I bit my lip and walked outside, sitting on the curb.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Two Trailer Park Girls Go Rowny Outside. - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Trailer Park Girls Go Rowny Outside.

Post by natashangel Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Kevin- I walked up to a girl sitting on the curb. "Hello, do you live here?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Kaia: i smiled. "Nah, I was supposed to babysit here." I said, standing up. "Are you new to the trailer park?" I asked. "I haven't seen you around."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:23 pm

(hey, theCannibalKid, are you going to go back to maximum ride...oh and im just dropping in to say hi...HI people!)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Kevin- "Yeah," I say still surprised to see myself in a place like this. "I'm here with my friend Issabella. We, might not be staying long.... I'm Kevin by the way. And you are?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Kaia: He was a good head taller than me. "I'm Kaia. And please, whatever Marique tells you, we are not together." i said, making sure it was clear. "Sorry, figured you should know." I smiled slightly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Kevin- "Kaia? Thats a pretty name. Who's Marique?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Name- Jay Pence
Age-17
Gender-female
Personality-funny, sarcastic, INDEPENDENT, critical, but also nice and loving.
How long In The Trailer Park-newcomer
Looks- long brown hair to the middle of her back, pin straight in whatever heat and humidity, never sweaty, thin and tan, typically pretty
Reputation- Known for being extremely flirtatious but always single.

Jay: I walked out of the trailer I called home and sat on the curb, waiting for someone to come say hi. I sighed and picked at some loose thread on my jeans miniskirt.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Jonny
"Just chillin'. Have the house to myself, the others are at Wane's practice."

((wane's his bro))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:40 pm

marique
"Why helloooo, I'm Maaariiique," I say, quite smoothly ((not realy)). "No poo, bu' we ha' a perk."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Jay: I smiled as someone came to me. "Hello handsome," I flirted holding out my hand for him to help me up.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:22 pm

(ps just made you a charrie at Maybrook Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Troian: I smiled. "Cool, cool." I said , sitting on his stairs.

Kaia: "Thanks." I grinned. "Marique is a boy in the park who wants to get with me." I said ruefully and shook my head.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Jay: I walked over to two people I saw chatting (kaia and troian). They seemed nice. "Hello." i said, fixing the bottom of my salmon-colored tank top and striaghtening my skirt. "How you be?" I asked them. I tend to talk like that, just somethinng i picked up after living in New York for all my life.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:49 pm

I dont think troian and kia are in the same place.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Kevin- "Well, you are pretty, but dont worry, I'm definately not going to try to 'get with you.' But I would like to get to know you better. I literally know no one here except for Issabella, who seems to be MIA for the moment. What do you guys like to do around here for fun?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:05 pm

((@natashangel: this is gonna sound realy dumb but is new hampshire a state or country?))

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:17 pm

ilovemyworm wrote:((@natashangel: this is gonna sound realy dumb but is new hampshire a state or country?))
not dumb at all. new hampshire is a state in the USA
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:28 pm

o. ok. haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:36 pm

( ilovemyworm ) now im gonna ask a question that probably sounds dumb. is all of alaska freezing?
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:04 pm

mostly. but in the summer it gets realy hot. like up to 70 degrees

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Not a dumb question at all. I got asked last year, when I was traveling around the lower 48, if I had ever gotten attacked by a bear, If I lived in an iglue, and had I ever petted a penguin.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:12 pm

i couldnt stand the cold. here in the summer it gets up in the 90s but in the winter it can drop down to like 10 below. lol, u shouldve said yes, to the questions about the bear, iglue,and penguin
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:35 am

Oh i totaly did. I had them convinced that I rode a polar bear to school, had a pet penguin, and lived in an apartment iglue. Oh, yessss. drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:42 pm

lol. people will believe anything as long as your convincing enough
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next