the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

4 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... - Page 18 Empty Re: This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Yeah, what she said about the happy birthday XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... - Page 18 Empty Re: This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Greg's little sister that I just made. She's sweet and innocent, but she's a little off like Greg.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Mmkkkay I guess sooo you start

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Ok, brb for a bit. Razz
Sorry.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:51 pm

kk...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:16 pm

jacckkkky

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:10 pm

spiiirrreeeed
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:23 pm

cobey and shira????

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:39 pm

I thought they kinda seperated...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:45 pm

I know, I meant do you want to have them meet up again?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Back!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:49 pm

haiiii

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Hai! So, when should things start getting suspiciously suspicious? I was hoping to take a little more time with the plot than in the original since that was kinda rushed. Razz
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:56 pm

mmkay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:12 pm

hiii
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:16 pm

ooh, suspiciously suspicious?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Annemarie: Pills disolving under my tongue, I grab my violin case off the floor and start walking away. I just have to keep them in until I can find a trash can. One Greg won't use soon. The taste is starting to make me gag and a few people shoot me wierd glances. I wish pills weren't so nasty...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:21 pm

(Pst! Pavo! Are you in the mood for London today or are you still all TT.TT at the thought of it?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm

not sure how to respond to that Pavie...gimme a sec.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Prue: I walked by some girl who was barfing and accidentally stepped in it. Nasty. People laughed as they walked by, and I barked at them. Yes, barked. Not like a wolf, but like a dog. I also shot them death glares, as I pulled out a piece of paper from my binder to try and wipe it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 pm

>.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Paaavvooo?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:42 pm

(Whoops, didn't intend for her to actually be throwing up... Hm...)

Annemarie: "S-sorry," I say as I put a hankercheif to my lips. When it cones away blue like the pills, I curse. Greg's gonna kill me. I take a napkin and bend to get a better look at the girl's foot. "Here, let me help."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Yea, still not in the mood. Plus Ende's nit gonna be back til Monday.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Oh yeah Sad

Okay. Hmm...Russel needs to go find some trouble to get into. Any ideas?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next