the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

4 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... - Page 4 Empty Re: This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Ep, boys and girls each get one group of three.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry... - Page 4 Empty Re: This ain't your school for witchcraft and wizardry...

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Ah okay. So its:

Calanthia + Addrianna

Russel + Greg

Charles/Chuck + Cobey + Oliver

And then the girls whose names I forget
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:22 pm

And then Nox+Bethany+Prue
Lila+Thila.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Okay. So it's settled. Care to move on? Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Sounds good to me.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Yup!

Chuck: "Barely is still a yes," I say as I get up, still wiggling my nose more to get rid of her scent than anything. "I mean when people get into a car accident, they don't say 'oh, you barely hit me.' Because nine times out if ten, they totaled that sucker or they didn't."

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Adrianna: I put ny hands behind my head and start whistling as we go. "So, where do you hail from? You /sound/ American, although I do too."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Nox: "I was born in South Africa and I moved to America when I was 8. How about you?" I asked, shoving a hand in my pocket.

(Thia is in her room, waiting for her roommate... No, wait, anyone.)

(Oliver is in the halls, being all sulky-ish)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:39 pm

"Nice illistration, although it doesn't change the fact that I can barely breath around you," Calanthia said, almost apologetically, and took a step back.

Last edited by Jacky K. on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:41 pm

I can have Greg or Bethany meet up with someone, take your pick.

Adrianna: "Huh? Oh, I lied," I say. "I really am American. Nevadian in fact. You know, one of thise random towns that sits on the side of the road advertising alien crap?"

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Chuck: "True," I say and then snap my fingers. I head into the bathroom for a moment and come back with tissue plugging up my nose. When she gives mr a look, I stick out my tongue. "Well, it works for me anyway."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Hmm...where's a place that Russel can stir up trouble?

And I need to make Cobey run into somebody.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Either... I mean, they aren't going anywhere.

Nox: I cocked an eyebrow, chuckling a little. "That's cool," I said, smiling. "And, yeah, I have seen quite a few of them."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Calanthia cocked an eyebrow at him, and then chuckled. "You look like a ginger punk with a bad nosebleed."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Adrianna: "Yea, it was pretty cool. Weed grew on trees there and the desert was freakin' amazing," I say dreamily. We reach the office but I stop. "I think I'll wait out here."

Chuck: "Ginger? Do I look like a Ginger to you?" I blow a piece if hair out of my face. "Last time I checked, Gingers didn't come so...Gingery. There fore, I'm too Gingery to be a Ginger. So I'm only a normal punk with a bad nose bleed, thank you very much."

Bethany: "Hey, Lila! Do you still have my-" I open the door but frown when I see she isn't in, just her roomie. Damn, I seriously need my scarf.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Thia: I nearly jumped to the ceiling and then turned around. I smiled sheepishly at the girl. "I'd tell you where Lila is if I knew. Sorry. I'm Thia." I got up and walked over.

Nox: "Ah, the stoner... Such a peaceful people," I smiled at her. "Never tried it. My parents were always really strict about that sort of thing."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Bethany: "Yea, I see," I say with a sigh as I lean against the door frame. "I'm Bethany Selin, twenty sixth child of Nespar." I plop down on an empty bed and cross my legs.

Adrianna: I grin. "Guess there's a first time for everything, huh? Although do you mind getting the keys? I'm on.../bad terms/ with the office people already."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:07 pm

Thia: I sat on my bed, smiling a bit. Biting on my lip, I realized that she knew Lila. "So... I haven't met her. What is Lila like?" i asked.

Nox: i nodded, asking for both out sets of keys. The woman handed me two different keys and I smiled, thanking her. "Here ya go," i said, handing it over.

(I gtg for a bit.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Calanthia laughed. "Fine, but I'm going to keep calling you Ginger."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Pavo! London!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:13 pm

(Mmk, later!)

Chuck: "Fine then," I say. "Because I now dub you as Munchkin. With a few more people, we'd have the whole cast of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."

Bethany: "Hm? Lil? She's not a bitch if that's what you're getting at," I say. "She's pretty cool. A bit of an art freak, but cool."

Adrianna: "Cool beans!" I say as I look at the key. "696. If that doesn't scream luck, I don't know what does!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:16 pm

"Munchkin? Really?" Calanthia smirked. She wasn't that short, was she?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Chuck: "Fo' reals," I say, gaining even more unpopular looks from the people around me. Whether it's because of her ratliness or my Alizness, I'll never know. "Hey, looks like we're both goin' up for the most popular kid at school award."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:23 pm

"I'm sure," Calanthia said flatly, casting looks at a few people who stopped to stare.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:25 pm

(Wanna have Greg meet up with someone?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next