the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:08 pm

Black&White wrote:Ami: I couldn't help but laugh at him. "I wouldn't joke about him too much. He can be a tough little guy." He accepted my little humor. We were friends after all. Ryan had no idea what was coming to him if did, and if he continued to get on my nerves i might join in. Mo floated back to me and settled back in my arms. I hugged him close. His yellow eyes were annoyed little slits. "It's okay," i said and patted his little head. He chimed to me in a happy way.
Kimmi: Wasn't she right...I still remembered the first time i had ticked him off. Not the greatest thing in the world to do.

Ryan:
I put on a serious expression and widened my eyes. "I'm so sure. I should be more careful, please accept my apology, Mo." I laughed when the wisp of smoke gave me the death stare. I t was just smoke after all, whata could it do?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:08 pm

Sparrow: I raised an eyebrow but shrugged. I wasnt sure how fond of the Ami one I was.
"So who's got ideas?" I asked
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Ryan: "Let's blow this place up."

Avia: My eyes widened. "Most certainly not! Anyway, we have no explosives."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:11 pm

Sparrow: "Now that we've got that out of our systems," I shot Ryan an eye roll. "Who's got real ideas?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Toxic Miracle wrote:Sparrow: "Now that we've got that out of our systems," I shot Ryan an eye roll. "Who's got real ideas?"

Ryan:
I sat up and looked at Sparrow. "No, seriously! I mean, we got that little alien guy right there!" I looked at Ami. "He's gotta have some sort of ability to make things combust, right?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Sparrow: "But how can you assume that? You don't know anything about the little smoke bomb!"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Ami: "This guy doesn't know how to take a hint does he?"
Kimmi: "Apparently not, but then he doesn't know Mo's power."
Emily: "Or yours, if i thinking what i think you might do."
Ami: I smiled to her. "Oh, you know me so well....Don't worry though. I'm not going to hurt him. Perhaps scare the crap out of him."
Kimmi: "Sure you aren't." I looked over at her with a smirk.
Ami: i shook my head and looked down at Mo. "Oh, well. At least i can say you had it coming to you." Mo shrugged away from him with an annoyed expression and flicked his hand Ryan's way. He was launched back into the wall and slumped down on the floor dazed.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Ryan: An aching pain filled my head, and i found myself sitting against the wall. At first i was dazed and confused, then i noticed the little black smoke glaring at me. I was pretty pissed, but decided to laugh it off.
"Ha. Ok, ok, i learned my lesson. Im sorry Mo. You truly are a powerful smoke bomb. Do you think you can do that to wall, though?"
I brought my hand up to my head and smiled at Sparrow. "That smoke alien's got some kick to it, i swear. I think i'll have this headache for the rest of my life."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:18 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:
Toxic Miracle wrote:Sparrow: "Now that we've got that out of our systems," I shot Ryan an eye roll. "Who's got real ideas?"

Ryan:
I sat up and looked at Sparrow. "No, seriously! I mean, we got that little alien guy right there!" I looked at Ami. "He's gotta have some sort of ability to make things combust, right?"

Ami: "No, he and I have telekinesis. Kimmi's the one with pyrokinesis, though i'm not sure you want to ask her. She tends to get out of control."
Kimmi: "Do not! I'm sorry if i don't have as much experience as you."
Emily: "I don't know what i can do in this situation....Ice wouldn't be that helpful in this situation. Unless to cool down your Pepsi..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Sparrow: "Holy shit!" I jumped back as Ryan was sent flying. I ran over to him.
"You stupid idiot!" I shook my head and helped him up instead of hitting him like I wanted to.
Then I confronted Ami.
"What the hell do you think your doing?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Ryan: CRAP! I was only just getting the pain from the blow. I had a feeling Sparrow wanted to punch my face in as she ran to my slumping figure...

Avia: I scream as Ryan is sent backwards by that wisp of smoke. "WHAT THE
CRAP IS YOUR PROBLEM? HAVE YOU NO CONTROL?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Toxic Miracle wrote:Sparrow: "Holy shit!" I jumped back as Ryan was sent flying. I ran over to him.
"You stupid idiot!" I shook my head and helped him up instead of hitting him like I wanted to.
Then I confronted Ami.
"What the hell do you think your doing?"

Ami: "It wasn't me!" I yelled back to her. I glanced at Ryan and couldn't help a smile from coming. "Like i said...He had it coming." I looked down at Mo. Sparrow was definitely not taking Mo well. I watched her cautiously. If she made any moves i wouldn't hesitate.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Sparrow: I glared like I could burn a hole. "You could have stopped him and you know it." I growled.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Kimmi: I shook my head. God knows we don't need more trouble. These girls freaked like someone had just fired a gun in a tank and sent the bullet rickashaying all over. i rolled my eyes at them.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Toxic Miracle wrote:Sparrow: I glared like I could burn a hole. "You could have stopped him and you know it." I growled.

Ami: "And Ryan could have taken a hint, couldn't you?"
Emily: I shook my head at her. She wasn't doing a whole lot to make the situation better. "It's not like we could have stopped him. He's his own being with his own thoughts and free will."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Ryan:
"Psh, kids, relax. i should've been more careful, and i should've taken her warning." I tried to keep a serious expression and succeeded. Truthfully, i wanted to bash "Mo" and Ami, but Ami was getting worked up and i could only imagine what she could do if she kept THAT for a pet. Good thing i was such a good actor.
"Mo," i said to the black smoke. "I am very sorry and know that i know your power i will respect you."
Sincere.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Sparrow: "He didn't touch it. He wasnt even rude to it. That thing threw him into a wall. It may not occur to you people but here in reality that's mostly viewed as bad." I vented.
"And I saw the way those two can talk to each other. I'm not stupid. I can tell you've got some influence over what Mo does." I responed to Emily.
"I don't want trouble where trouble doesnt need to be. But there's gonna be a need if your knocking people into comas."

"Plus, we're not getting any closer to getting out of this room." I finished.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Ami: Mo glanced over at Ryan to see if he meant it. I highly doubted it but Mo floated over and patted his head softly. Ryan looked confused as to what was happening. "That's a thank you." Mo chimed to him happily.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Ryan: The smoke thing floated over and... what, nuzzled me? Alright then.... "Ah...ha.ha. That's cute..." I wanted to say wierd.
"Alright, but seriously, Ami. Can Mo blow that wall apart?" I pointed to a random wall, and it just so happened that that was the wall Avia was leaning against. SHe screamed.

Avia:
"No! NO! Wait till i move you bonehead!" Then, i realized that Mo could take that as though i were calling HIM a bonehead, I quickly corrected. "Ryan! You're a bonehead!"
Getting blown to pieces was very low o n my list of things to do...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Toxic Miracle wrote:Sparrow: "He didn't touch it. He wasnt even rude to it. That thing threw him into a wall. It may not occur to you people but here in reality that's mostly viewed as bad." I vented.
"And I saw the way those two can talk to each other. I'm not stupid. I can tell you've got some influence over what Mo does." I responed to Emily.
"I don't want trouble where trouble doesnt need to be. But there's gonna be a need if your knocking people into comas."

Emily: i looked over at her dumbfounded. "He doesn't even talk! He chimes like...some sort of bird." I saw him glance back at me. "No offense of course, Mo," i said quickly. I was the only one who had yet to feel his might and i really hoped fate never handed it to me.
Kimmi: I rolled my eyes again. "yeah....right...." Rude my ass.
Ami: This girl really was getting on my nerves, but i knew if i did anything to her a mini bitch fight might ensue, to which i would win hands down. She was wrong. Even if i know Mo like a sibling i hardly knew what he was 'talking' about half the time unless he wrote it in the dirt. I shook my head and held my hand out to a wall. I never really tried this, but i had no doubt that i could do it. The wall blew out and dust was thrown everywhere. "Can we stop complaining now?" i almost sighed.

(brb, have to walk the dog)
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Black&White wrote:
Toxic Miracle wrote:Sparrow: "He didn't touch it. He wasnt even rude to it. That thing threw him into a wall. It may not occur to you people but here in reality that's mostly viewed as bad." I vented.

Emily: i looked over at her dumbfounded. "He doesn't even talk! He chimes like...some sort of bird." I saw him glance back at me. "No offense of course, Mo," i said quickly. I was the only one who had yet to feel his might and i really hoped fate never handed it to me.
Kimmi: I rolled my eyes again. "yeah....right...." Rude my ass.
Ami: This girl really was getting on my nerves, but i knew if i did anything to her a mini bitch fight might ensue, to which i would win hands down. She was wrong. Even if i know Mo like a sibling i hardly knew what he was 'talking' about half the time unless he wrote it in the dirt. I shook my head and held my hand out to a wall. I never really tried this, but i had no doubt that i could do it. The wall blew out and dust was thrown everywhere. "Can we stop complaining now?" i almost sighed.

(brb, have to walk the dog)

Ryan: "Yeah!" i said with happiness as the wall was blasted apart. But then, my excitement died in my throat. "Crap..."
Another room was behind that wall, except these walls were metal, and they looked to be at least a foot thick...

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Brick seemed too weak... XD)
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:47 pm

Sparrow: God that Ami was a bitch! If I had to listen to her whine in that 'you're all dirt and I'm the queen' tone for the rest of our time in this stupid place I was going to stab myself with a pen. But Mo did it. The wall was down. One step closer to getting out.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Ryan: I grumble angrily. "I say we let them get here, and when they do we take 'em down. They're french. They'll probably 'destroy' us with their croissants and baguettes... How the heck are we not running out of air, anyway?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Sparrow: "Works for me." I said and stepped into the next room. It wasnt much different from ours. But this one had a locked metal door, an intercom, and Doritos on the counter.
"How come we don't get a room like this?" I went over and opened the Doritos.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Toxic Miracle wrote:Sparrow: "Works for me." I said and stepped into the next room. It wasnt much different from ours. But this one had a locked metal door, an intercom, and Doritos on the counter.
"How come we don't get a room like this?" I went over and opened the Doritos.

Ryan: I dropped the F-Bomb as Sparrow opened the Doritos "Jesus Sparrow! Don't eat those, use common sense!" I grabbed her arm and threw the bag back on the counter.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next