the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! Empty CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:19 pm

this is the continuation of Author94's character chat
Current members:Author94 ForeverYours, Uvindei, MusicIsMe7250, Madison_Baril, and Ashton18.
We are (supposedly) in france in a testing room and we are trying to figure out why.Lets keep it going!!! Very Happy
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:28 pm

heeeey, I know I have a different sn on here, but this is Forever Yours Very Happy
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:51 pm

Book: Code Name: Ayakashi

Characters:
Ayakashi aka Ami: Amber eyes, white hair. Has telekinesis. Was a government experiment in Area 51 until she escaped with her little alien friend, Mo (basically a floating 3d shadow, with no facial features except for two big circular eyes. Can quite literally fit in the palm of your hand.)

Frost Bite aka Emily: blue eyes, light brown hair. Has control over ice

Wild Fire aka Kimmi: Green eyes, blonde hair. Has control over fire

and a half dozen more i might bring in later.

They're basic story is that Ami was meant to be a weapon, but then she escaped from area 51. The only place she could hide from being hunted by them was the BIHK (Biological Institute for Higher Knoledge) where she was equally held captive in the belief that she could help make some sort of cure fer some disease... They tested it on six (other half dozen that i'm not bringing in yet) and it ended up giving them superpowers. Emily and Kimmi came in later, where the test ended the same way
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Toxic Miracle wrote:heeeey, I know I have a different sn on here, but this is Forever Yours Very Happy

Hello there Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Black&White wrote:Book: Code Name: Ayakashi

Characters:
Ayakashi aka Ami: Amber eyes, white hair. Has telekinesis. Was a government experiment in Area 51 until she escaped with her little alien friend, Mo (basically a floating 3d shadow, with no facial features except for two big circular eyes. Can quite literally fit in the palm of your hand.)

Frost Bite aka Emily: blue eyes, light brown hair. Has control over ice

Wild Fire aka Kimmi: Green eyes, blonde hair. Has control over fire

and a half dozen more i might bring in later.

They're basic story is that Ami was meant to be a weapon, but then she escaped from area 51. The only place she could hide from being hunted by them was the BIHK (Biological Institute for Higher Knoledge) where she was equally held captive in the belief that she could help make some sort of cure fer some disease... They tested it on six (other half dozen that i'm not bringing in yet) and it ended up giving them superpowers. Emily and Kimmi came in later, where the test ended the same way

Ryan:
Hello, missus.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Sparrow: I sigh and sit on the sofa as yet another three more girls appear in the room.
"Soon enough it's going to get to the point where there won't be enough air in the room for all of us. Not to mention we're going to run out of pepsi." I noted before asking Ryan to throw me a second can.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:20 pm

Ryan: I toss her a can of pepsi and discreetly hide six cans in a cabinet. I notice Sparrow staring at me and I smile secretively, holding my finger to my lips.

Avia:
"I suggest we stop worrying about PEPSI and actually worry about how we're gonna get out of this room!" I say, folding my arms in a frustrated manner. "This is a TESTING room people!"

Ryan: "Elf-girl's right. Last thing i want is to end up with a tail as a result of whatever sick experiment someone's gonna perform on us." Truly, I didn't care. I could take 'em. "And we need to get outta here before I go crazy from claustrophobia, kids."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Ami: Why did we keep running into people? We couldn't waste our time here, we had to get moving. I looked around just in case someone was following. I covered Mo, who was in my arms like a little plushie, with my cloak.
Emily: I thought no one had been here....We needed a safe place to hide. Perhaps if we played along we'd be able to stay. "Hey people....What's going on?"
Kimmi: I glared at Emily, but i didn't have much choice in the matter. We needed a place to stay hidden, and i knew that was exactly what she was thinking too. "Hey." I tried to act friendly, approachable instead of distracted and at wits end.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Ryan:
The new girls seem jumpy. "Runnin from the government?" I joke.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Sparrow: I mouth 'You better share!' to Ryan before popping open my pepsi and flicking the tab at Avia.
"Number one: You should always care about pepsi. A. its brilliant. And B. if I find out they're all gone, I'm going apeshit on whoever took the last." I shoot a rueful glance at Ryan.
"And second: You got any ideas? I don't see your master plan anywhere. All I see are three more sketchy looking chicks." I nod in the direction of the girls.

[[ Are there any windows in the room? ]]

Last edited by Toxic Miracle on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Ami: Fear immediately grips me. How the hell - no. It had to be a lucky guess or something. Unless she was one of the trackers that have been following us. But she looked way too young. I attempted to laugh it off but it sounded so nervous to me. "What? That's ridiculous!"
Kimmi: I was on high alert when she said it. My powers almost freaked from my emotions, but i managed to catch them before i burnt this entire place down. I didn't want to put these innocent people at risk, but that seems to be the only thing we do anymore besides run...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Toxic Miracle wrote:Sparrow: I mouth 'You better share!' to Ryan before popping open my pepsi and flicking the tab at Avia.
"Number one: You should always care about pepsi. A. its brilliant. And B. if I find out they're all gone, I'm going apeshit on whoever took the last." I shoot a rueful glance at Ryan.
"And second: You got any ideas? I don't see your master plan anywhere. All I see are three more sketchy looking chicks."

[[ Are there any windows in the room? ]]

[[No windows XD]]

Ryan:
I raise an eyebrow as Sparrow mouths at me to share. Just to piss her off, I shrug in a 'let's-see' way.

Avia:
I place my hands on my hips as Sparrow flicks the tab at me. "I'm not saying I have a plan, I'm just saying we need to start thinking! I don't want to be tested on, that's already happened once!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Black&White wrote:Ami: Fear immediately grips me. How the hell - no. It had to be a lucky guess or something. Unless she was one of the trackers that have been following us. But she looked way too young. I attempted to laugh it off but it sounded so nervous to me. "What? That's ridiculous!"
Kimmi: I was on high alert when she said it. My powers almost freaked from my emotions, but i managed to catch them before i burnt this entire place down. I didn't want to put these innocent people at risk, but that seems to be the only thing we do anymore besides run...

[[Um. Ryan's a guy... lol]]

Ryan: i watch with amusement and curiosity as they freak out over my joke. "Ever heard of a joke?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Emily: "Tested for what?" I had already been experimented on. No way did i want some other scientific voo-doo forced on me.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:40 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:
Black&White wrote:Ami: Fear immediately grips me. How the hell - no. It had to be a lucky guess or something. Unless she was one of the trackers that have been following us. But she looked way too young. I attempted to laugh it off but it sounded so nervous to me. "What? That's ridiculous!"

Ryan: i watch with amusement and curiosity as they freak out over my joke. "Ever heard of a joke?"

(DAMN...always make that mistake on these things....)

Ami: My cheeks burned. Mo scrunched closer to me and i held him tight. "Shut it," i whisper. He had no right of judging me from that. He had no idea what i had been through my entire life...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Black&White wrote:
MusicIsMe7250 wrote:

(DAMN...always make that mistake on these things....)

Ami: My cheeks burned. Mo scrunched closer to me and i held him tight. "Shut it," i whisper. He had no right of judging me from that. He had no idea what i had been through my entire life...

[[haha it's cool]]

Ryan: The girls' faces blush scarlet, and i notice one of them is holding something in her hands. "Whatcha got there?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:45 pm

[[ Aw, that makes me sad haha ]]

Sparrow: My mouth drops open in a playfully hurt way and I give Ryan a light shove as he comes back around the couch. I blatantly ignored Avia save for letting her know "Your whining is severly obnoxious."
I look over the new girls. They were definintely shady.
"You girls got names?" I asked, making eye contact with each of them.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Ami: My eyes narrowed at him harshly. I had no idea how these people would react to Mo. He obviously wasn't of this world. I wouldn't just sit and see if they hurt him though. I didn't care if Kimmi and Emily said our powers were for good. I was meant for war, and i wouldn't hesitate to hurt someone who threatened him. "Nothing you need to know about." He squirmed under my cloak. I knew it sounded mean and he didn't like it. He never liked when i acted like what They made me as.
Emily: Sure...ask about the extra terrestrial.... I winced at Ami's hard tone. I knew she would do anything for Mo, i just hoped it wouldn't entail me having to use my powers against her.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Ryan: I laugh loudly as Sparrow shoves me. "That all you got? I gotta admit, I'm disappointed. The least i expected was for you to blow my head off with a bazooka you somehow manage to keep in your back pocket."
The girl holding the thing in her hand told me it was nothing i needed to know.
"You know, we already have an elf chick in here, so if it's some crazy alien from Planet Scary-o, I can take it."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Toxic Miracle wrote:[[ Aw, that makes me sad haha ]]

Sparrow: My mouth drops open in a playfully hurt way and I give Ryan a light shove as he comes back around the couch. I blatantly ignored Avia save for letting her know "Your whining is severly obnoxious."

Kimmi: I sighed. What was the difference if they knew? We could get miles away from here in an hour if we wanted to. "I'm Kimmi, this is Emily, and that's Ami."
Emily: "Hi! How about you people?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:56 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Ryan: I laugh loudly as Sparrow shoves me. "That all you got? I gotta admit, I'm disappointed. The least i expected was for you to blow my head off with a bazooka you somehow manage to keep in your back pocket."
The girl holding the thing in her hand told me it was nothing i needed to know.
"You know, we already have an elf chick in here, so if it's some crazy alien from Planet Scary-o, I can take it."

Ami: I didn't like this guy's intuition. I glanced down and allowed my cloak to swish back exposing Mo. After a moment of rubbing his round yellow orbs that were eyes he floated up to him and tilted his head in wonder. I didn't want to show my fear. In an empty voice i said, "This is Mo. And yeah, he's from deep space."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Black&White wrote:
Toxic Miracle wrote:[[ Aw, that makes me sad haha ]]

Kimmi: I sighed. What was the difference if they knew? We could get miles away from here in an hour if we wanted to. "I'm Kimmi, this is Emily, and that's Ami."
Emily: "Hi! How about you people?"

Ryan:
"Ryan Walker"
Suddenly, something that looked like a black wisp of smoke floated up to me. Honestly, for a second i was scared crapless, then I realized: it was smoke... therefore, not dangerous. "He's just adorable, aint he?" I said with a southern twang in my voice.

Avia: I stare as Ryan calls that smoky monster adorable. "I'm Avia." Feeling it would be rude to insult that girl's 'pet' I simply smiled.
"It's cute." emphasis on the 'it'....
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Sparrow: "I thought about it, but I'm saving that for when you drink the last of my pepsi. I'm not totally evil." I laughed at Ryan.
Kimmi, Emily, Ami. That's a lot of EEE's. The weird little smoke thingy hovered infront of Ryan. It looked harmless to me.
"Sparrow Young." I replied.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:02 pm

Toxic Miracle wrote:Sparrow: "I thought about it, but I'm saving that for when you drink the last of my pepsi. I'm not totally evil." I laughed at Ryan.
Kimmi, Emily, Ami. That's a lot of EEE's. The weird little smoke thingy hovered infront of Ryan. It looked harmless to me.
"Sparrow Young." I replied.

Ryan:
"I'll keep that in mind, but that doesn't mean I won't do it," i said to Sparrow. The wisp of smoke was still in fron t of me, staring at me with it's giant yellow eyes. I became irritated.
"Yeah, okay, i see it. Can you... summon it back or whatever?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Ami: I couldn't help but laugh at him. "I wouldn't joke about him too much. He can be a tough little guy." He accepted my little humor. We were friends after all. Ryan had no idea what was coming to him if did, and if he continued to get on my nerves i might join in. Mo floated back to me and settled back in my arms. I hugged him close. His yellow eyes were annoyed little slits. "It's okay," i said and patted his little head. He chimed to me in a happy way.
Kimmi: Wasn't she right...I still remembered the first time i had ticked him off. Not the greatest thing in the world to do.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next