the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sound of madness 2.0?

2 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

sound of madness 2.0? - Page 14 Empty Re: sound of madness 2.0?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:40 pm

well then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Zo: I shrugged and there was a beep at my computer. I sat at the seat and pulled up the glowing box. It was a new email. From Gwen...

Zo,
I decided that it was boring back here to the city... And I miss you, love. I'm coming up to visit. I should be up... Later today Wink Your mom told me where you were staying and I am so grateful you still keep in touch with that horrid woman.
Well, I love you Zo, be there soon.
Gwen.

Before Selena saw anything, I shut the window out and shut my computer down. Shit, shit, shitty shit shit! I stood up, pacing around and then threw on my shirt and rn into the kitchen, cleaning up the few things sitting out. Gwen was coming here... Here. To see me. Good god, someone might as well kill me.

Elias (edited): I smirked, getting into the car and taking off down the road. I just wanted to get away, maybe got to a few parties, see a few old friends.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Selena: I followed him down to the kitchen in confusion. "What's going on here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Ember: "And we're off." I said as he pulled off. I got a text from one of my older friends, a former band member.
Party later tonight. (incert adress here). You should come check it out. The band is playing. we miss you.
JJ.
I looked down at the text and blinked back tears. I missed them as well, but I couldnt go back to them. I closed my phone and slid it into my back pocket.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Name: Gwen Orten
looks: Classic blonde haired and blue eyed girl, slightly curvy, very pretty
personality: She's super sweet and can come off as fake, but she's loyal, sometimes a bit obsessive
why they ran away: She did't-- she's visiting Zo

Zo:I was about to speak where the doorbell rang. "Well, prepare to find out," I said, opeing the door to an ecstatic looking Gwen. She grabbed me into a hug and I stood still, not returning it. She looked at Selena and then back to me. "Zo, who's this?" She asked.

Elias: I found the old apartment and smiled, pulling into the drive. It was nearly sunset. "Well, this is a party. I am going to go in. You can join if you'd like," I said, smiling a little.

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Ember: I looked at the text again, then back to the adress and sighed. "might as well. There are people inside who want to see me." I got out of the car, leaving my bag under the seat, out of sight.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Selena: I was still completely in the dark as to who she was. But she was really pretty...Hm. I smiled slightly. "I'm Selena. Who are you?" I made sure there was the typical silkiness in my voice, in case I should care what she thought of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Gwen: i smiled a little. "I'm Gwen Orten, Zo's gir-- ex-girlfriend," I said, my voice dropping. I looked at Zo expectantly, but he just nodded, mouthing the word "ex."

Elias: I walked in to a group of people dancing and i smiled, joing in immediately. I hoped Ember would get along and not stand around. Though we weren't together, I did care about her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Ember: I walked in and looked around a couple times. Someone came up behind me and i felt a cold medalian fall around my neck. "hey Ember. You forgot this when you left." JJ's velvet voice said into my ear, sending shivers up my spine. I looked down to see the amulet around my neck. The sign of our band hung on the leather chord.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Elias: I saw that a few people in a corner were passing around a syringe and I shuddered, desire running deep in my veins, longing threatening to break me. I moved throught the group to the people, who handed my a piece of cloth to tie my arm.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Selena: "Oh?" I kept my voice light, but I had noticed her little slip. Zo had a girlfriend?! What the hell...I brushed past them, shoving Zo a little as I went. "Well, welcome, Gwen. I have to go to my room to...clean." Anyone who knew me knew I never cleaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Ember: I saw elias walk over to a group who were doing drugs, and tried to cross over to him, but JJ grabbed my arm, pulling me to him. "Forget him. You are back with us." He murmured before crushing his lips onto mine.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Zo: "Dude, what the hell?" I called to her as she walked past. "Gwen, really what are you doing here?" She just smirked.

Gwen: "Oh, shut up. You know you shouldn't have left me for that skan. You could have... You did do better," I whispere, putting my lips to his jaw, only to get shoved away.

Elias: I smiled, pushing the needle into my forearm and relishing the warm liquid that made my veins open, drinking it down. It made me feel awake, alive. Then, I saw the pills, X. I took two of them, swallowing quickly and laughed, standing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Ember: JJ's kiss brough on a flood of memories. Both good and bad. I pushed away from him and loooked up at him, shaking my head. "Dont do this to me...please. It was hard enough teh first time." I looked back at Elias. Why did he bring me here? I really wanted to go home to the others. I needed to leave now before I did anything stupid.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Selena: "/Go/ to hell," I muttered, mocking him with my own spin on it, as I slammed my door shut. I was pisssssed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:24 pm

bump?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:32 pm

>.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:54 pm

<.<
Just when things got interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:06 pm

>.> I'm so annoying, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Zo: I knocked on her door a few times while pushing off Gwen. "Gwen, just go. You're not helping... Just sit somewhere until i can figure this out."

Elias: My head swam as my mouth connected with someone elses, a oy with soft blonde hair. Our tongues slid together and as shocked as I was, I didn't pull away. I wasn't gay... No. I didn't want to be someones boyfriend, but right now... This was what felt good.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Ember: I saw Elias kiss another guy and pain went through my chest. I felt a tear streak my face.
"Holy crap...you're crying..." JJ murmured. He bundled me into his arms and held me against him, letting me burrow my head in his chest.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Selena: I heard him talking to her, and began packing my stuff. I couldn't stay here tonight, not if his supposed "girlfriend" was here, too. It would hurt too much. I'd be back as soon as /she/ was gone, so hopefully she would leave. I pulled open my door to see Zo and "Gwen" standing there. My face was blank. "Excuse me, I'm going for the night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:40 pm

(Ember sucks with these situations... lol)

Elias: I looked down and my shirt was unbuttoned and I couldn't help but grin. I grabbed one of his belt loops, tugging him onto my lap, smiling her his mouth. The pain of leaving Ember was slowly leaving.

Zo: I followed after her. "Selena, give me one reason why your leaving that doesn't involve Gwen," I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Selena: "My reasons are none of your business," I said, dragging my suitcase behind me. It was only for the night. Unless Gwen stuck around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Zo: "Are you jealous or something?" I asked. "I mean, not that it matters. I liked you but you're going to let Gwen-- the girl that I don't love or really like for that matter-- come in between us," I said. "That's pathetic," I mumbled, turning to go inside.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next