the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 20 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:01 am

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Michael: "Eminem. His songs are hilarious and they tell a good story. How can you not like him?"

Jude: "Calling me a wimp, huh?" I smiled. "What if the girl really likes him? How long would she be willing to wait?" Iliana... Quit being to worried. I am talking about you! I wanted to shout. I just might, if she doesn't get that hint.

Devany: "I don't know. I guess I just have a comfort zone in music." I said as Starbucks came into sight. I smiled. "I like really off the chart bands. Anything that's really popular, I don't really like."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:04 am

Iliana:"I'm not one to give in that way. You should really know better Jude." And really I wasn't. That was part of my training, too - to never surrender to your enemy. Not that Jude was my enemy, but in this situation he was the opposing force. My parents would be proud that I was putting my knowledge to good use. Although this was probably not the setting they had in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:11 am

Michael: "Youre weird." I said. Then I looked at her with a smile, so she would know I didn't mean it. I parked and took the key out, but didn't unlock the car. Instead, I turned to face her. "Books?"

Jude: I smiled widely and sat down again, holding her binder in my lap. How should I tell her? Hey, Iliana, I like you? No... "Ok then... I'm sure this girl likes me. And I like her a lot. She's probably not gonna wait much longer because for some twisted reason she believes I like Ember. Can you guess her name?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. my expression was calm, happy, but inside my heart was pounding. What would happen next? Would we just walk out holding hands? or would it be completely awkward? What would she say? would she even say anything?? Ah...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:15 am

Devany: "Weird?" I repeated. "Yep, basically. Books... Hm, I like high fantasy or... self help books. They're kind of my guilty pleasure." I admitted, turning red.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:17 am

Iliana: I looked him in the eye, trying to judge if he was serious or not. Jude wouldn't joke about something like this, would he? He had gone out of his way to say he didn't like Ember, and now had even said that "this girl" thought he liked Ember. I was the only one who thought that, right? I bit my lip again, not sure what exactly to say. "I could...but I'd rather hear you say it. Since the girl has waited all this time, don't you think that's only fair?" I smiled my genuine smile, urging him to say the name. My name, or so I thought. Please, please, please, please, please, Jude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:21 am

Michael: "Mhm..." I looked right at her. I wondered if she really liked me. I wondered how she would react if she learns I've had over twenty girlfriends, and how she would react if she found out I had never kissed one of them. I prefer to save it for someone special, so I dated a lot to find that special person.

Jude: I rolled my eyes. "Always so classy. Fine, whatever." I stood up and set her binder down. "Hello, Iliana Jovey. My name is Jude Sims and I want to let you know: I think you're a wonderful person, and I like you." I decided to add humor, so I stuck out my hand "You may now place your hand in mine. Object now or forever hold your freaking peace."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 am

Devany: Our eyes met for a minute and i blushed, but only lightly. This was the effect of not dating. I was sure that the nerves would pass after the first date.... I mean, if yhere was a first date. I blinked and then looked up at him through my lashes, a shy smile on my lips. "Y-yeah." I said quietly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:26 am

Iliana: I laughed "You don't know how long I've wanted you to say that; though I usually imagined it in a less sarcastic way." I skipped his hand and hugged him tight, he was mine now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:29 am

Michael: I found a comfy position for myself and rested my head on the windows, closing my eyes. "You're so nervous. It's amusing." I smiled, but kept my eyes closed.

Jude: "Thats probably the cheesiest line you couldve said." I laughed as I hugged her. When I pulled away, I grabbed her binder and opened her planner to this week and began scribbling words on the section for this Friday. I blocked her view when she tried to read what I was writing, laughing as I did so. I slammed her binder shut and handed it to her. "Here ya go."

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:32 am

Devany: "Uh! I can't help it. It's you who makes me nervous. I mean, it's a good nervous, but it's just a reaction." I rambled and then bit down on my bottom lip, crossing my legs and stretching my hand across, putting it on the wheel.

Last edited by TheCannibalKid on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:34 am

Iliana:"You're one to talk." I rolled my eyes happily. "What are you writing? I didn't actually need to know the English homework..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:37 am

!nspired wrote:Iliana:"You're one to talk." I rolled my eyes happily. "What are you writing? I didn't actually need to know the English homework..."

Jude: I rolled my eyes again, scoffing. "Obviously. You? Not getting a homework assignment? Yeah, right. Just... Wait for my call on friday. I gotta get home and make dinner. Bye, hon." I smiled and waved, about to walk out the door.

Michael: I laughed and heard her put her hand on the steering wheel. "So, technically, I make you giddy? First-date jitters and all?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:40 am

Devany: "Yeah, giddy is a good word for it." I said, evading saying anything about a first date. I moved so I was kneeling, sitting on my legs. My eyes flicked back from the coffee shop to Michael. "What do you want to do?" I asked quietly, since coffee was getting us nowhere.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 am

Michael: "do with what? My life? My time right now?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:44 am

Iliana:"More waiting? I guess I don't really have any choice. Bye, Jude." I closed up my binder and shoved it into my backpack. I had to be home for training at five...my mood dropped when I realized that I knew Jude's secret and he didn't know mine. And now that was going to be an even more complicated secret to keep. I sighed. It always seemed like there was something bad along with anything good in my life. Like how dangerous being a spy-in-training was, even though I loved the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:46 am

Devany: "Do right now. Since getting coffee turned into talking about how I feel right now. Nevermind. How do you feel?" I asked curiously.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:50 am

Jude: I drove home in my silver Pontiac, running our coversation in my mind. So, what, she was my girlfriend, now? Girlfriend. Girlfriend. Girlfriend the meaning of that word changed as you put emphasis on different parts. I shuddered, but not out of fear. So now anytime a guy ogled at Iliana, should I get mad and punch them in the face? What would she do if she caught girls staring at me?

Michael: I shrugged. When I spoke, my voice was coated with sarcasm. "I feel like making out." I cracked a grin and laughed at her shocked expression. "Kidding. I don't know, how about we see a movie instead?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:52 am

Devany: I let out a shocked laugh. "Yeah, movies are always good." I nodded. "Anything in particular you want to see?" I asked, good with anything but horror. I was a complete scaredy cat.

Last edited by TheCannibalKid on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:54 am

I just actually laughed out loud at Jude's thoughts process xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:57 am

Michael: "Judging by your lack of confidence in this date, I suggest we see a comedy. Say..." I attempted to think of movies to see, I came up blank.

((Ahhh I can't think of any! Help?!?))

((@!nspired: haha I hoped that would be funny... XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:03 am

Yeah, Music are you on Inkpop? Or are you just on the character chat part?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:04 am

Devany: "Okay, let's just go to the theatre and whatever is in the first theater we will see? Sound good?" I asked, giving him a more confident smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:08 am

!nspired wrote:Yeah, Music are you on Inkpop? Or are you just on the character chat part?

No, I'm on inkpop still but I haven't been very active lately cuz I'm also trying to reach 10000 words on a book i'm gonna submit, so I'm not really swapping or free reading cuz I want to finish the book asap. Why?

Michael: "Sounds good." I pulled out of the parking spot, receiving a couple dirty looks from people who needed to park somewhere. I was tempted to give them The Bird, but something restrained me.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:09 am

@Music:Just wondering. Do you have the same username?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:11 am

yeppers. Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next