the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

4 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 7 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:22 am

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: "delicious," I said with half smile-half grimace. Because of the silence between us as we took apart the poor frog, I asked random questions. "Friends with Ember?"

Iliana:"No, not really. She's, uh, not exactly my sort of person." My brow furrows as I get to a difficult part in the dissection. Ember was such a typical high school girl, wanting to become famous for singing. Did she know how many other girls out there wanted that opportunity, too? An excessive amount that you couldn't even begin to count. Girls needed to find more practical dreams, or at least less overdone ones. "Why do you ask?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:26 am

!nspired wrote:
MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: "delicious," I said with half smile-half grimace. Because of the silence between us as we took apart the poor frog, I asked random questions. "Friends with Ember?"

Iliana:"No, not really. She's, uh, not exactly my sort of person." My brow furrows as I get to a difficult part in the dissection. Ember was such a typical high school girl, wanting to become famous for singing. Did she know how many other girls out there wanted that opportunity, too? An excessive amount that you couldn't even begin to count. Girls needed to find more practical dreams, or at least less overdone ones. "Why do you ask?"

Jude: I shrugged and watched her maneuver the knife through the frog. "You wanted me to make things right with her, I figured you didn't want her to be uset." That was an odd question I ask... I wondered what mad me say it..
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:31 am

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:
!nspired wrote:

Jude: I shrugged and watched her maneuver the knife through the frog. "You wanted me to make things right with her, I figured you didn't want her to be uset." That was an odd question I ask... I wondered what mad me say it..

Iliana:"No, I wanted you to make up so you weren't upset." I sliced through the frog, following our teacher's directions. We had to identify each part, too. I wasn't sure what that squishy brown thing was, that squirted out goop. I prodded it with the knife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:35 am

Jude: "Ugh. Don't do that." I said as she poked some brown lump. "Maybe the frog had a tumor... What d'you wanna be when you grow up?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:38 am

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: "Ugh. Don't do that." I said as she poked some brown lump. "Maybe the frog had a tumor... What d'you wanna be when you grow up?"

Iliana:"A tumor?" I laughed, I had been told I had a nice laugh, when I wasn't faking it. Not like tinkling glass, not that light. Then his question made me go completely silent. I picked at the brown lump, trying to stall. I wanted to be in the FBI, but I could hardly tell Jude that. He was trustworthy, but my parents' job was top secret. I was hardly allowed to know about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:48 am

she laughed a real laug, one I hadn't heard often. I forgot how nice it sounded. When she didn't answer my question, I gave her 'the face.'
'The face' was an expression I used whenever I needed something. I didn't overdo it, though. 'The face' was when I twisted one corner of my mouth into a half-smile, where I raised an eyebrow slightly to crease my forehead just a bit, where my eyes grow big and soft, like a puppy's. This ought to do it... One more thing...
"Please?" I asked softly. HAHA! Perfect...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:54 am

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:she laughed a real laug, one I hadn't heard often. I forgot how nice it sounded. When she didn't answer my question, I gave her 'the face.'
'The face' was an expression I used whenever I needed something. I didn't overdo it, though. 'The face' was when I twisted one corner of my mouth into a half-smile, where I raised an eyebrow slightly to crease my forehead just a bit, where my eyes grow big and soft, like a puppy's. This ought to do it... One more thing...
"Please?" I asked softly. HAHA! Perfect...

Iliana:"Uh, um..." I pretended to be charmed by "the face", even though I never had been and probably never would be. I grasped at any logical idea for an occupation when I got older and came up with nothing. Aha! That was it! "Okay, but don't tell anyone, alright?" I faked concern for secrecy then came the part that would seal the deal "I want to be a singer when I grow up. That's why I don't like Ember, because she's so much better than me." I faked a sad look.
My parents were already training me for the FBI. Using weapons was only half of it; the other part was learning to act. On the occasion that you had to get out of a sticky situation, especially if undercover, being able to act was a great secret weapon. I hated lying to Jude, but I just couldn't give away my family's secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:01 am

Jude: I snorted. "if you want to be a singer then I want to be a drunken swan princess," I said with a roll of my eyes. I knew 'the face' didn't usually work on Iliana, but hey, it was worth a try. "C'mon, hon, I know that's BS." I took the knife she was holding so she wouldn't be distracted. I knew Iliana well enough to know: becoming a singer was not something on her long To Do List.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:06 am

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Jude: I snorted. "if you want to be a singer then I want to be a drunken swan princess," I said with a roll of my eyes. I knew 'the face' didn't usually work on Iliana, but hey, it was worth a try. "C'mon, hon, I know that's BS." I took the knife she was holding so she wouldn't be distracted. I knew Iliana well enough to know: becoming a singer was not something on her long To Do List.

Iliana:Without the knife my hands had nothing to do, and I felt unprotected, exposed in a way. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at the ground. I began nervously digging at the floor with my toe. Biting my lip I tried to think of the best way to put this. There really wasn't one way that was easiest, though there were ways that were especially hard. "Well, you might as well pretend you don't know it's BS, because I can't tell you what I really want to be."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:10 am

Jude: I raised my eyebrows. "Then I can't tell you what's been bugging me." I knew I was probably being unfair, maybe even a little mean, and that thought made me sick. "Alright, it's your business, I get it." I flashed her a smile. "Ever thought of cheerleading?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:11 am

Ok I G2g I'll be back in some amount of hours, though. (dude this CC is fun... Smile lol)
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:13 am

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Ok I G2g I'll be back in some amount of hours, though. (dude this CC is fun... Smile lol)

(Yeah, I g2g, too. Let's pick it back up tomorrow, okay? Don't let Jude get distracted talking to someone else! They just might have a breakthrough coming on, they just might learn each other's secrets!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:15 am

hahaha got it. No worries XD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:33 am

sorry.. now when can orlando jump in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:24 am

Analyn: I read through the engrossing text twice, finishing up the MIDSUMMERS NIGHT DREAM. I ran a hand through my curls as someone ran into my shoulder. A small yelp came out. "Problem, Analyn?" The teacher asked.

"No sir." I said from a constricting throat. People watched me for a second, then I bit my cheek. Stupid Bipolar The book tapped against my chest, and I did it again three times, not even trying to resist. But when someone's hand brushed against mine, I wanted him to do it again, so it could be even. Whoever it was was far ahead, so they couldn't do it again. Plus, my secret would be out. I leaned back in my chair, breathing ragidly. Crap I got up and ran to the bathroom, pushing my way to the sea of desks.

" Miss Spear! Where are you going?" Teacher asked.

"Emergency," I called over my shoulder before heading out.

I bumped into someone, but continued. Since when was the hallway so long...

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to add hints to her OCD/Bipolar)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm Heeeeeerreee!!!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:17 pm

HEY JUDE! (Haha, stupid pun)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:23 pm

lolz. I'm talking to Inspired's character, so jude can't really talk to anyone, but I wanna throw in a character anyway.

Paige Lorrow
Year: 11th
Appearance: Long hair that's brown, but has natural blonde streaks through it. She kind of short, not exactly skinny, but really curvy. She liks to smile and has a tan.
Secret: Paige's mom erbally abuses her, so she's really insecure about herself and she suffers from paranoia.

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Ooh, I'll make another charrie too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:33 pm

yay Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:34 pm

Name: Noel Hess
Year: 11
Appearance: Blonde hair, light, slightly flippy, blue green eyes, pale, tall muscular-- lean muscles, though-- good smile
Personality: Open, happy, michevious
Secret: He's bi-sexual
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Name: Dane Grayson
Year: 11th
Appearance: Pale skin, gray eyes, black hair, colorless-looking, tall and wiry
Personality: Flirty, mischivous, bad-boy rep, player, cocky and has a huge ego.
Secret: He killed most of his family

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:47 pm

Paige: I walked through the halls of Maybrooke with confusion on my face. I swore I had been in this hall before... Who could I ask for help? I'm such a loser... I spotted somone.. He looked judgemental... But oh well. "'Scus'um!" I called out. "Hey!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Dane: "WATCH IT!" I called to the curly-haired blonde (Analyn). She continued running, as if she was late for her next class. As if she nicked something. I shrugged it off, when someone called out for me. "What?" I asked, looking at the brunette.

(I forgot: He has a british accent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:55 pm

(AWESOME!!!!)

Paige: I saw his mean stare and shrank a little. "Um. Wh-wheres the gym?" I mumbled, looking at my shoes.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next