the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

4 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 31 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:58 pm

(Okay, and you spelled it right, don't worry!)

Corrigan: I was checking in on all of the classrooms, making sure that all the computers were up to date and working properly. Many of them were abandoned down this hallway, locked and dark. I jiggled my key in the lock of the next one I came to, turned on the light and spun around. I almost shrieked: there was a person in a heap in the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Ember: I jumped to my feet, "Oh, i-its only you." I muttered before slinking back down to the ground. I tried to gain control of my voice, but it really wasnt working.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Corrigan:"Happy to see you, too." I rolled my eyes and sat down at one of the workstations to look over the well-being of the computer. It seemed awkward not to talk to Ember, so I did. "Find any more information on your friend?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:05 pm

EMber: I shook my head and pulled my knees to my chest. "I really d-dont need to anymore." I muttered, my voice still shaking from the sobbs.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Corrigan:"Oh?" I turned around, hearing muffled noises. Then I saw she was hugging her knees and had her face buried. I wasn't good with emotions, and my confused expression probably showed it. "Is something wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Ember: "No, everything is perfectly fine." I muttered sarcastically. Jeez, he was denser then Jason was sometimes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Corrigan:"I was trying to be nice." I said acidly, a tone I rarely used. I turned back to the computer, hurrying through the procedure, trying to get out of here as fast as I could

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Ember: "Sorry, im not used to people being nice to me." I sighed, tears still streaking my face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Corrigan:"Apparently. Would you rather I leave you alone, then?" I've finished working on the computers, and now stand there with my hands in my pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:28 pm

ZOMG IM SO UBER SORRY I HAD TO STUDY AND THEN I HAD TO READ AAAAGGGHHHH But I'm here now Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Haha, it's all good Smile You've forced me to do my homework from boredom, so it actually turned out well

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:34 pm

!nspired wrote:(Alright whatever, haha)

Iliana:"Seriously Jude, it's not a big deal, I shouldn't have mentioned it. Just a petty girl thing, okay?" I gave him a reassuring smile "I think it's going to change over time, anyway. I'll give it a few weeks, and if it's still not changed then I'll tell you." I cocked my head to the side. "That wasn't too confusing was it?"

YAY! Ok I hope this next thought process makes you laugh. I asked my best guy friend what he thought your post sounded like and he said exactly what Jude is thinking/saying soo...

Jude: I scrunched my eyebrows at 'the petty girl thing. Then my eyes widened when I thought I understood it. "Oh... You mean.. Uh... Like... PMS...?" I asked awkwardly. She said she'd gi e IT a few weeks, if IT didn't change she'd let me know... CRAP DID SOMEONE GET HER PREGNANT??
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Iliana: My eyes widened and I blinked hard twice, shaking my head. "No, Jude, I don't mean PMS." I rolled my eyes then mumbled. "Guys can be so immature..."

(bahaha OMG nice. I should have seen that one coming)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Jude: I laughed. "Hey, I just know what I know, so excuse me." I checked a watch I drew on my arm this morning with some markers. "My watch says it's a quarter-past the banana hour, so I think we need to get back to science..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Iliana:"The banana hour? Are you feeling okay? Maybe I hit you harder than I thought," I lightly touch the spot where I had slapped him earlier, and see that it's a little bruised-looking. I glance at the clock mounted on the wall. "Yeah, we probably should get back." Then I realize that Jude left Ember in that classroom. "Do you think Ember'll be okay? I think some guy went in there earlier, maybe he helped her?" I watch Jude's face to see how he'll react to that little bit of gossip, not jealously, hopefully. He said he didn't like her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:48 pm

since he decided it's better than actually wearing a watch XD and I do it a LOT so...

Jude: "No, seriously. Look." I showed her my wrist, where the face of the clock was. Artfully drawn where the 9 should be was a cluster of yellow bananas. I cracked a grin. Then she asked about ember.i shrugged.
"Nah, Ember's fine. She said she needed alone time, so whoever came in probably got some backlash. I'll have to talk to her later, though." I sniffed and yawned. "Jeez, I'm tired."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:53 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:since he decided it's better than actually wearing a watch XD and I do it a LOT so...

Jude: "No, seriously. Look." I showed her my wrist, where the face of the clock was. Artfully drawn where the 9 should be was a cluster of yellow bananas. I cracked a grin.

Iliana: I laugh at Jude's doodles."What have I gotten myself into?" Then I grab him by the wrist and pull him down the hallway towards the science room. "Come on, the science teacher will notice if we're gone the entire period."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Jude: I rolled my eyes as she led me back. "Hardly. I'm pretty sure we're not the first to sneak out... Hey did you ever find out what that brown lump from the frog was? Was I right about it being a tumor?" I asked, recalling the mangled corpse.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Iliana: I pursed my lips in thought. "No, I never did. That was yesterday, remember? And yesterday was a little...hectic. I want to know, though. Maybe the science teacher can tell us." We reached the science room and I slipped inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Jude: I made sure the science teacher wasn't looking so I could slip in unnoticed. Of course, the bell rings rigt then, so I barely have enouth time to get the homework and say goodbye to Iliana, before speeding off to the locker rooms. Crap. Gymnastics... I'm as flexible as concrete. So not at all.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:09 pm

(WELL. You make me wait atrillion hours only to have Jude walk away?! Razz
Just kidding, haha)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Lolz sorry! But I actually have to go... Sad I really don't want to but I fell asleep in lass today and I need to win back the hours lost -.-
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:12 pm

It's okay, I was honestly just kidding. And yes, getting some sleep would probably be a good idea, haha. bye!

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:16 pm

buh bye! (well ok I'm gonna make a topic THEN I'll go to bed XD)
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:32 am

I'm back and ya'll are gone. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next