the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 20 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:54 am

I personally think that looks /very/ Myrah

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 20 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:56 am

Daniel: I chuckled. " 'Long enough'? So not even a year, I think it's safe to guess. Less than a year can't mean anything. You'll see, by the time I leave, she'll be leaving with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:01 am

Wait... *crushing thought* do you like Julia... would be /happier/ with Daniel?!

Jude
I took a step forward, my hand straying to the knife in my jacket pocket. Not that I would use it on him, it was just an instinct "And I'd be willing to bet she won't"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:03 am

Never. O.O

Daniel: I smirked, and my eyes sparkled a little. "Want to make it official, then? An official bet on who Julia will choose?" I held my hand out to shake on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:07 am

Jude
"No, Julia isn't just a /bet/ you idiot." I may not be the romantic type, but that was just stupid "She's the most amazing girl I know, and hey, maybe you deserve her more, but she's mine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:08 am

Daniel: I chuckled, shaking my head, and taking my hand back. "Not for long. I have her /parents/ on my side. You don't stand a chance."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:10 am

Jude
"Oh, that's great. You're hiding behind her parents?" I laughed humorlessly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:11 am

Daniel: I smirked. "You don't know anything about her, do you. Her parents completely controlled every part of her life...until she ran away."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:15 am

Jude
And I thought /I/ was the one with secrets. But I expertly kept the shock of my face "Of course I knew that. But that chapter of her life is over. The chapter with you in it. So if you'll just be moving on now, that'd be great"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:18 am

by the way, I meant to high five Jude on not taking up the bet. xD

Daniel: "And leave her with a dead-end like you? Never."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:20 am

Heh, I always thought of him when it comes to romance as not really the flowery prose kind of person, but he states his feelings frankly when he gets around to stating them at all, which can be even more romantic <3

Jude
"Dead-end? What's that supposed to mean?" I ask with a menacing edge to my voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:22 am

which is weird, because in 'his' picture, he looks kinda like the artistic type. Hahaahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:22 am

Exactly <3

Need. To come up with. Something. For Myrah's pic.
H.m.m.

Daniel: "Why didn't you show up to dinner? Probably at some party, getting drunk or high. And look at this dump of a neighborhood." I nodded around at the trashy-looking buildings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:23 am

Haha, kinda, yeah. But the picture fits him, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:27 am

Maybe I'll just do Myrah's initials. But that's kinda lame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:27 am

Jude
I ignored the drunk jab, because that part was true. And adding that I'm a recovering druggie wouldn't help me, either "What, does the graffiti scare you?" I grin "The drugs, the crime? Go back to your natural neighborhood, pansy. And when you've decided to man up a little, come back to talk to me then" Then I turn to leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:31 am

okay, it's not brilliant, but I looked at that friend's contract thing. It could be a picture of Myrah and Larry (it /might/ work with just Myrah) and 'We, Myrah and Larry, will be best friends forever.'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:32 am

k what is it?
And brb, I'm getting my pjs on.

Daniel: "Just remember - I'm the one who's offered her a ring. One step ahead of you, let's see you try and catch up." I smirked and disappeared into the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:34 am

Jude
I paused, then kept walking, running his words through my head. A ring, a ring... if I... proposed... I couldn't even think the word, much less do it. It was dark now, Julia might even be asleep, but I didn't want to confront her today so just in case I decided to keep walking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:39 am

Back.

Julia: I eventually got tired, staring at the ceiling, and slipped under the covers, not bothering to get out of the dress. Somehow I fell asleep quickly, though my last thought was of Jude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:41 am

Jude
After a while, I went back inside. Julia was lying in bed, sleeping peacefully, so I quietly went and took a shower, changing into long black pants but not worrying with a shirt. Then I fell asleep on the couch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next