the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:03 pm

1. Like bring in Julia's old boyfriend?

and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:06 pm

1. Like hmmm. You mean Daniel? She never really liked him, but her parents keep pushing him on her. They want them to get married and have a perfect little family unit. I was planning to have them visit at some point, and bring Daniel along because they're idiots like that...

<3 I have more Jude/Julia picturessss wanna see?? No, I'm not obsessed or anything, psh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:06 pm

I could see it, awww he was so cuteeeee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:08 pm

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. Tumblr_lh35viqvIK1qclpp6o1_500_large

Reminds me of Myrah and Larry, but Larry has blonde hair and isn't as muscular - lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Yeah, I thought they never really had a thing, I just wasn't sure what else to call him. And who would win in a fight, Jude, or him?

Totally, Jude/Julia pics are so awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Yeah, haha. Um IDK MY BFF JILL. Probably Jude...I imagine Daniel as a pretty-boy who sucks up to Julia's parents.

<3

this is a drawing, but whatevs...
One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. Tumblr_lgi3f2Kx751qdzn8so1_r1_500_large

I have more hang onnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:14 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Julia's all 'I love you' and Jude's all "Zzzz"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Haha exactly xD
I think that would be that one time that he slept with her, but she thought it was a dream.
Speaking of which, I loved how deliciously awkward it was when they were talking about how Jude was kind of a pedo, but he wasn't because they hadn't had sex... xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Haha, I just loved that scene so much...I always love the awkward ones, they're funny...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:22 pm

I'll find a better one for Jude, that was just the first that I found. I think he needs to look older...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:23 pm

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. Tumblr_l50c33hulc1qaevs0o1_500_large

Jude and Julia, but Jude has a weird haircut...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Reese and Kayla...if they for some reason went swimming someday xD

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. Tumblr_lgxxyi47jo1qff9dlo1_500_large

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Lo,lo,lo.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:30 pm

XD hey Pavo *helps dig her out of pile of pictures*

Great pics, Spire! Sorry, I'm still looking...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next