the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 3 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Hmm idk. Sadie's two days to convince Larry to live are probably almost up, though. Um. Ende should be back soon, I think...

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 3 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:27 pm

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 3 Tumblr_lg7jbgHKt71qes20ho1_500_large

Myrah and Larry? Even though Larry doesn't have a mustache...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Dude, great pics. Except I couldn't see the Myrah and Stark one for some reason. Let's get this show on the road Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Ende, did you see the kayla and Reese one? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Hehe <3

We need to do them again...what were we gonna do now, anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Was it Julia's old...uh, boyfriend-type-person?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Sure. Hey, where'd Pavo go?

And what does Daniel look like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:16 pm

IDK MY BFF JILL she just disappeared.

Umm I'll find a pic. He's blondish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Totally couldn't resist. Though I think Jude's hotter then the guy holding the knife, but oh wells.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Definitely, much hotter than the guy Razz

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 3 GW228H316

Hmm, something like this, if you can imagine it in color. Not quite as long hair though, less surfer boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Dang... YO JUDE
Jude:: "What now?"
*shows picture*
Jude:: "So...?"
So your rival is really hot, boy. Now go kiss Julia or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:34 pm

lmao, yeah he is really hot *-*
But 1. It'd be creepy if I had my own charries date each other and 2. Julia doesn't really care so much about that sort of thing

But we shall see Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Hey, Nat and James are getting married. But on the other hand, I never play them soooooo....

Jude:: "Wait a second here, what the heck does 'we shall see' mean?!"

You're going to have to take that up with Julia, buddy boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Yeah, if you didn't ever play them it's different.

Julia: "Yeah, what /does/ that mean???"

He's so hot...he's like a blonde Taylor Lautner! Come on, Julia!

Julia: "Hmm, I guess he is kinda hot..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Jude:: "Wh...what?! Oh come on guys, you've got to be kidding me! After all we've been thro-"

She's not saying she likes the guy better Jude, chill. She's just commenting on his extreme hotness.

Jude::"But still, it's..."

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 3 78721015#Header

See, just because you think /she's/ hot, doesn't mean you like her better then Julia

Jude:: "That girl /is/ hot..."

oh boys *facepalm*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Oh, she's a blonde, too...you know what that means, Julia?

Julia: "What..?" *blinks innocently*

She's easy.

Julia: "But Jude isn't like that." *eyes widen*

Or is he?

Julia: "He's not! He'd never dump me for some...slut."

Whoa, you're using dirty words, whatever happened to your innocence, Julia?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:56 pm

xD
See Jude, you've totally ruined Julia's innocence.
Jude:: "Hey, I didn't make her say that"
Lead by example, young man. And I gotta say, you're not the best example
Jude: "What's that supposed to mean?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Julia: "Maybe I'm just maturing! I grew, remember? And my birthday's next month, so I'm getting older!"

Mature people don't care so much about their height, and don't get excited about birthdays. Sometimes you remind me of a five-year-old...

Julia: "Hey!" *sticks out tongue*

Five-year-olds do that, too.

Julia: *glares* "Jude doesn't seem to mind the way I act."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:04 pm

*eats popcorn*
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next