the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+4
Pixie Chick
Avery
Hearts44
LovelyDark
8 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by Hearts44 Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Henry: I finally got up to the door and my hands shook as they reached for the knob. Gradually, I turned it, sliding it open. I peered inside and saw nothing at first. But then my eyes caught sight of the bloodied girl on the ground. "W-w-what h-happened?!"

Mint: I pounded my fist against her back, trying to injure her. But my eyes started to widen as each that we pass goes out. He was following us. The monster is going to kill us both. "Run faster!" I screamed a her.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Vasilisa: I look up and my eyes widen, "D-Don't hurt me! Please," I started to cry harder.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Linden: I heard my Master growl at Chloe, "I bought him for the night. He is my date because of my won money. You or anyone else has no say in what he does but me..." While he was distracted, I slipped my arm out of his and went towards Arlo.
I shot a glare at the girl as I grabbed Arlo's arm and turned him to me. A smile coated my lips and I winked at the girl before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.

(brb)
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Juloon

In that moment, everything comes clear to me. I'm not trying to kill Mint, we're a team now, running away from the thing . . .
For a moment, I realize what I mistook for insanity is really whatever is following us. And in that moment, I don't want the knife, I don't want to kill. I'm a maid who's shrunk a few inches and lost a few pounds of strength, running away from the nightmare.
I can feel everything around me darken, my vision tints black at the edges. Heavy breaths are in my ear. We've ran, not fast enough. My throat chokes up.
And, I fall over, Mint crashing to the floor from my back, me doing a face-plant. We're in a deserted hall, and I feel like the breaths on my neck is death.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Arlo: My chest tightened and my hand reached back of his head. Hisl ips were warm and dry, and... Magnetic. Before I closed my eyes, I saw the girl I had been dancing with's mouth wide open. Curve ball.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Chloe: I frowned confused. "You can buy people?"
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

http://inkpop.com/profile/953bff6a-0775-45b9-860f-5d72453189ab/p

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Henry: I took a step toward her, holding up my hands and shaking my head profusely. “N-no! I’d never hurt y-you! I’m here t-to help.” I knelt down in front of her, “I know first aid very well.”

Mint: A cry of pain escaped my lips and I felt like all the rips in my chest were broken. I could feel it getting colder and colder around us, and I knew this couldn’t be an illusion. It was night, his time to shine.
A shadow in front of me and the girl started to build up and form into a human figure. Stepping out of it was the one thing I’ve feared for years. Asher.
I winced when I tried to crawl back, but my chest was throbbing too much. This entire issue was the girl’s fault! She upset him!

Linden: I opened my mouth wide, kissing him with a passion I barely kiss people with. Once I knew my job was finished, I pulled my lips away from his and looked him straight in the eyes. “Never,” I spoke softly; keeping my voice quiet so only he could hear me, “Dance with another person in front of me.” My hand slid down his cheek for a moment, before I snapped it back and smacked his face.

Man: I nodded at the girl, my hands on my hips. “Yes young lady, you can buy people at a place called a prostitute home. At this special place, the prostitutes wait to be picked up and paid. In return, they treat us to a good time.”
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Back!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:50 pm

(how old is henry again?)

Vasilisa: I look at him, "I broke my hands to get out of the chains,"I whisper quietly.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Chloe: "What's a prostitute?"
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Awwwww, Arlo! Lol, I love Linden.

Arlo: My mouth hung open for a second and when I closed it, my cheeks heating rapidly. Oh my god. "Okay," I said softly. Had he been jealous? I'd have to ask him later. Right now, my heart was in my throat. My lips curved in a guilt smile and I looked away. "But I got your attention," I smirked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:58 pm

(17)
Henry: "C-chains?" I glanced at the wall and saw the chains and rope. "W-what have they been doing to you here?" My hands shook as they ran over her injuries and I helped her up, "Come on, we have to get you to the hospital area."

Man: I raised an eyebrow at the girl, "A person who sells themselves for money," She's gone this long without knowing what a prostitute was? What an innocent child...

Linden: I started to smile and I turned his face back to mine with my fingers under his chin, "You're a very talented boy, I must admit. But I believe you were pretty upset when you saw me with the girl, correct?" Another song came on, and without him noticing, I began to dance with him.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Vasilisa: My knees buckled, "I-I can't. H-He will hurt me for escaping,"I whisper, since when did I care. "I can't let him hurt you."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Chloe: "What do you mean sell themselves? What are they selling?" I asked even more confused now.
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Henry: I looked at her, my eyes wide with fear and confusion, "Who will hurt y-you?" I asked quickly, taking both of her hands. I tried to keep her standing, but she seemed so weak, "Can you tell me? You can trust me, I promise."

Man: I rubbed my eyes, shaking my head, "They sell they're body parts...most of them have sex with their Master for the evening." I stared down at her in disbelief, "You've never heard of them before?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Vasilisa: I cry out in pain when he grabbed my hands. i pull them away and lean against him. "Asher. Lord Asher," I panted feeling the ground move under my feet.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Chloe: I shook my head. "Sex? I think I've heard of that before..." I looked up at the ceiling thinking. "Umm...sex is when two people kiss, right?"
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Arlo: I pursed my lips, a little sheepish. "I suppose I was, but I've never felt jealous before," I said taking hold of his waist gently. "And obviously, I upset you, which I apologize again for," I said, looking at him directly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Yay! Hi!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Juloon

I was gasping for air. Everything around me was spinning, I couldn't make sense of it all. I caught glimpses of two men, Mint on the ground and another figure standing over him. I felt so weak here.
Finally, the room settled. I couldn't understand a word they were saying, and when I put my hand for my forehead, it came back bloody. I must have hit my head hard on the ground.
I sat upright, across from Mint who was on the floor, looking like he was going to die of fright. I pursed my lips, they were bleeding too.
"What do you want?" I say, voice slightly slurred.
I fall over and catch myself with my hands, so I'm on all fours, hair dangling in front of my face. It's crusted with blood and knotted. I don't need to look down my shirt to see how the fall with a knife in my chest has hurt me.
But then it all starts to feel . . . good. Really good. The relief I've needed. Everything gets fuzzy edges, and I feel warm. The room is glowing now, it's so nice.
"What just happened . . ." A saner part of me says.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Henry: "The Lord Asher?" I asked, my mind pulsing with thoughts that I was trying to mix together. But nothing seemed to make any sense! "Lord Asher has been dead for a few years now. He died with his parents...Lord Mint is the only one left..."

Man: I widened my eyes, "No, I am not telling a young child like yourself what sex is. You should be having this conversation with your parent. Go ask your mother and see what she thinks of the question." Children these days were too curious.

Linden: I shrugged my shoulders and took a step closer, leaving no space between our bodies. I wished for an interesting song to play so I could show Arlo a real fun time, but I'd do that some other time. "I was upset, but the reason wasn't jealousy. I don't like kissing or making love with someone, then having to watch them be with someone else. You may go ahead and dance with someone, but while I'm not here."

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Chloe: "I haven't seen mommy in a long time."
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Asher: I turn away from the trembling Mint and narrow my eyes at the girl who tried to take his life. "You are not leaving unpunished," I growled, kneeling down to her eye level, "What made you think you could try and kill my little brother without getting severely punished for your actions?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Juloon

"The fact I'd kill myself before anyone would notice," I say, surprised at how bold I'm coming off as.
I slowly move my head up, pupils large and the gash on my head throbbing. How strange I must look, this girl in a huge dress, bloody and bruised. I know the look on my face as a sly smile slides up my lips, and that crazy look returns to my eyes.
I sit with my bottom on the floor, knees brought up to my neck and arms wrapped around them, just like a child. This way, my knees cover the hand that slides back and take the knife out of my shirt, and I hold it hidden behind my thighs. Just in case he would try to hurt me, of course.
"Looks like you've got the job tied . . . Thought you were . . Gone?" I say, stumbling, trying to remember the gossip I had heard in that hospital room.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Vasilisa: I felt my knees buckle again, i manage to point to my neck. "Lord Asher is a demon of hell. He drinks the blood of woman to eat, he is kept in the castle someone," everything started to get fuzzy.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next