the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+4
Pixie Chick
Avery
Hearts44
LovelyDark
8 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:30 am

Juloon

The look in her eyes.... She knew. Had she seen a monster like me before? It gave me a rumbling pleasure, seeing pure fear all over her face, and know it was from me. I had a foggy human memory of causing Mint to look that way, too. Both times felt very good.

"The real question you should be asking is what will happen to /you/," I smiled, darting behind her and then slowly walking forward, backing her into the wall.

She smelled so delicious. I smelled deeply and jumped forward, forcing her against the wall, holding her face in my hands.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:34 am

Violetta: I yelped and fought to get away from her, "Stop this let me go," I yelled rage making my voice louder and fear making it waver. I refused to look straight at her and kept my eyes glued to the wall infront of me. I could hear my heart pounding my my chest ready to burst out of fear.

Last edited by MelodayBellrose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:43 am

Juloon

My arms slid down and tightened around her torso, unwilling to let her go. One hand placed hard against her stomach, I moved the other to grab her head, jerkily pulling it to the side. I didn't want to waste time anymore.
At once, everything became a sweet shade of blue, and I felt ticklish. The strange feeling went away slowly. I figured it was because the venom hadn't healed my brain yet.
I thought of how to make this moment sweeter. Smiling, I reached over with my leg and flipped up the knife, catching it with the hand on her head. I pressed the tip at her arm.
"Trust me, this feels good."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:47 am

Violetta: I looked at her, she was serious. I shook my head, "N...no..." I wouldn't do that to myself. I looked down the hall, no one was there. I was alone with this...creature. This was completely insane.

Last edited by MelodayBellrose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:53 am

Juloon

I nod, eyes swallowing her up.
"No, it does, I promise!"
With that, I dig the tip of the blade into her arm, drawing it up, slowing drawing a picture. Lines and curves lace up a little square in her arm, and if you squint at it, you see an eye. Or an egg. It's red and beautiful, I have to admit I'm jealous.
Gasping, I lean against her, the sweet smell in the air.
"Y-You smell s-so good," I whisper.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:56 am

Violetta: I gasped in pain tears stinging my eyes. "Your insane," I spat struggling to get away again. I could feel the light steady trickle of blood running down my arm, it was disgusting.

Last edited by MelodayBellrose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:01 am

Juloon

At least the girl had a good judge of character. I smiled to myself, and just to disturb her, I pretended to lick the blade.
From the angle she saw, it probably looked like I did. I brushed her hair back and pressed my lips against her neck, feeling blood rush under the skin. Unable to control myself, my mouth opened and my teeth rubbed against her, cutting open a small slit in her neck.
"Thank you," I say in a distant voice.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:04 am

Violetta: I flinched trying to move away. Blood rushed in my ears and I started to panic, I was at the mercy of this mad lady or creature.

Last edited by MelodayBellrose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:12 am

Juloon

This was it, I would taste her blood now. A million feelings rushed in me as I pressed my lips down against the cut, opened my mouth, and began to suck. Gently at first, getting the taste.
Oh, it was so marvelous. So many different Flavours all at once. Rich, creamy, sweet, salty, smooth, perfect. I began to draw more and more of the sweet drink, not quite satisfied yet.

There was more blood in her, but I felt complete. Drinking blood beat cutting by a long shot. It was the most pleasurable feeling I'd ever felt.

"Didnt that feel good?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:16 am

Violetta: I shook my head, "No, not at all." I moved away from her still shaking. I wrapped my amrs around myself. My neck hurt, my arm hurt and my head hurt. I just wanted to go away from this place.

Last edited by MelodayBellrose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:20 am

Juloon

What was /wrong/ with her? Oh, right, I'm the insane one. You're not supposed to like pain.
Or blood, for that matter. I caught a shadowed reflection of myself in the window. Blood made a great stain lipstick, bringing out the red orange flecks in my brown eyes. I turned back to the girl, who was closing her eyes in pain.
"I hope this won't be the last time I see you. You won't tell anyone about this, right?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:23 am

Violetta: I bit my lip and nodded, "No I will not," I couldn't tell if I was lying or not.

Last edited by MelodayBellrose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:25 am

Thanks for late chatting with me! I'll reply in the morning, I'm suddenly very tried. Night!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Juloon

I gave her a fake smile, oozing with artificial sugariness. "You better not lie to me. You wouldn't do that, would you?"
My eyes trailed down to her arm, and I swiped a finger along her cuts. It smelt good, but I felt full. I rubbed it along my lips, staining them a bright red. I laughed randomly, thinking of how next time I saw Mint, he would smell it and it would probably annoy him, seeing as he refused to admit what he was.
"Thanks /so/ much," I whisper in her ear.
There was something about whispering that was just so dangerous and sexy. Of course, in this sense, it was a way that made her remaining blood run cold.
With that, I lick at the cut once more, sealing it over, and start to twirl away aimlessly down the halls, frighteningly fast.
So fast, in fact, she can't see me move. I keep twirling and spinning, enjoying this new, wonderful feeling.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Oh my god, did this chat DIE? No, it can't be! D'=
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Violetta: I wrapped my arms around myself sinking to the floor.
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Juloon

I twirl back inside the ballroom. Most have left, it seems. My eyes scan the area, but I find no interest in the remaining guests. I make sure not to stay too close inside the shadows, but not too out in the open, blending in well. It was a late hour, why did I feel so wired? Did vampires ever sleep?
I hoped not. With no one else, eternity would be a long time. All alone, no one ever to feed with me, or just talk, or that-other-thing-that-I-didn't-learn-about-until-I-realized-the-blood-I-was-leaking-was-not-a-serious-disease-and-that-it-was-importantly-related-to-how-babies-were-made-which-I-needed-to-learn-about. And where to now? My belly was full, the ball was ending, and the night was getting old. There was no /way/ I could be a servant.
Sighing, I stood by the food and waited for my brain to give me an idea.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:14 pm

How did this chat die?
I didn't come on for a day cause I was working on school work yesterday
believe me
i wouldn't let a chat die this early
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Sorry for the nag >.< I got sad when I saw the last post was yesterday. Didn't know everyone was busy!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Linden: I sighed, closing my eyes as I felt his fingers move through my waves. “I can make you feel special Arlo,” I murmured, opening my eyes to look at him gleefully. “I’d be happy to make you feel really good.” My fingers slowly started to pull his pants down, and a small smile began to creep across my face.

Henry: I took a deep breath and held it for a while, before releasing it. “There,” I sighed, “That should make me feel better.” Madame Evangeline always told me to take deep breathes whenever I felt the need to pass out.

Asher: I laughed, hearing nothing in the room but the sound of my soft chuckle, "You shouldn't want to have sex yet at this young age. But I can tell you'll be rather beautiful when you grow old. It's good to have beauty if you need to have sex." It was fun to say the word over and over and watch as this girl's face became more confused.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:18 pm

I have so much hw during the week
:/
I usually have the most on mondays and tuesdays
those are the days I will barely be on
Smile
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Me too, my math teacher loves Monday homework. And Tuesday. Tuesday homework I'm actually procrasinating right now <3
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Woah, this chat has had 3 different threads because it's maxed a lot xD
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Arlo let out a small noise in agreement. All he wanted was to forget about the world around him. He wanted to be lost in a place of pleasure, though it was foreign, somewhere he had never been. That was the good thing about Arlo; he was a good adventurer.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:32 pm

(haha XD. On the other chat i'm in we have... 1800 pages, and I don't know how many posts are on a page Very Happy It's not on this site though. And that's not even the full total, we got up to a thousand pages like three times on the real inkpop, then we moved. so we have around 2000 pages. Maybe more.)

Linden: "I promise to make this enjoyable," I whispered, my fingers playing with a small piece of thread that hung off of his underwear. I could tell they were old even in the dark. Arlo deserved to be treated the greatest. His work is way too stressful and annoying for a boy like him. I gradually pulled his underwear off and began to do what I do best.
(you guys fast forward with this stuff, right? )

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next