the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+4
Pixie Chick
Avery
Hearts44
LovelyDark
8 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Pixie, do you have any free charries?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:02 pm

no sorry
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

http://inkpop.com/profile/953bff6a-0775-45b9-860f-5d72453189ab/p

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Mmkai. I'll wait for maybe Lovely or Melody to come on.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Juloon

I rushed myself to the bathrooms. I must have looked terrible in this curtain, certainly not well enough to take someone away from the ball.
I took a short trip to the bathroom fro ladies, and looked in the mirror.
I drew a slow breath. I didn't know my face had changed too. I thought my body was different because the monster wanted to get rid of my scars, but with vampires came beauty.
I reached out to touch the mirror. The girl staring back had an innocent, shy sort of beauty. Her face looked like porcelain doll. Pale, pale skin, sculpted around light pink lips and big, red-brown eyes. Even my hair was different, a deeper brown, and glossier, though messy. She didn't look scary, twisted, wild, disturbed, or insane. She looked pretty.
I /hated/ her. I narrowed my eyebrows, which were noticeably less thick. She looked so /frail/. No, not she, /I/. I stroked the mirror glass, hating the beauty in front of me. Why had I ever wanted to look like this? I wanted my insides to match my outsides, this was wrong.
I spaced out for a moment, feeling a warm blissfulness spread inside me randomly. I snapped back to the mirror. Those little moments were getting really annoying.
I pulled the clip out of my hair and redid it, fixing the up-do. Sure, the curtain was not really ball gown materiel, but I hoped my face drew attention, at least. Just of one person, so I could lure them away and try biting them. My curiosity was burning as I walked back to the ballroom, thinking of blood.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Linden: "You got it Sweetie," I whispered, keeping my voice quiet as I moved my lips up his chest. "You have such soft skin, I like it." I kissed the very top of his chest and looked up at him, "Why would a handsome boy like you want to work as a servant? You could have made so much money off of being a prostitute."

Asher: I laughed, hearing nothing in the room but the sound of my soft chuckle, "You shouldn't want to have sex yet at this young age. But I can tell you'll be rather beautiful when you grow old. It's good to have beauty if you need to have sex." It was fun to say the word over and over and watch as this girl's face became more confused.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Arlo chuckled ruefully. "I don't know... Being a servant... Samuel just glorified it, I guess," he said, running a hand through Linden's fine, soft hair.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 pm

*creeping on chat* Ah, Samuel. He's so innocent Razz
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Hearts44 wrote:Henry: I stared down at her hand on my leg and shook my head quickly. “No no no! You’re the one who shouldn’t be stressing themselves out! You’re hurt!” I place her hand back where it was carefully. If I messed anything up, I would hate myself.

Mint: Some random servant came running down the hall and I rolled my eyes at the sight of there red face. “Don’t sweat on me,” I muttered, sliding past the person who “came to my rescue.” I would have a talk with Rat later on his oh-so-amazing guarding skills.
My mind traveled to the girl, and how she was still hiding behind that curtain, but I didn’t say anything of it. I didn’t want her to freak out at me, or have Asher come and murder me. I shivered at the thought, why was he appearing in my mind so frequently lately?

Linden: I opened the door with one hand, while the other gripped both ends of the tie still. I didn’t want him running off…Like he would even think of doing that. When we stepped inside the room, I immediately closed the door; I didn’t want him to leave. “Arlo,” I whispered in his ear from behind him, the room we were in was pitch black; you couldn’t see anything. “I think doing it in the dark is more,” I ran a finger down his arm; smiling at how skilled I was on finding in the dark, “Creative.”

Asher: I shook my head and put her down, smiling my snake-like smile, “You can never trust anyone who asks a question when they first meet you. All he was planning on doing was taking you back to his place, and raping you till you died.” My lips widened into a bigger smile, “You’re lucky to have someone to protect you.”

Vasilisa: I close my eyes feeling tired, "Relax Henry, like you told me to."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:14 pm

Lovely, do you have any charries open?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:22 pm

MB r u here?????

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Maybe
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:24 pm

i just saw ur message on lust so i guess nvm.....ill join this probably tomorrow after i tlk to hearts and then ur charries wont be so lonely(: night night

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Melody, do YOU have any open charries?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Melody, do YOU have any open charries?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Um yup
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Can you post for Evan?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Violetta: I sat by one of the tables away from the dance floor. I sighed everyone looked so carefree I guess even in a place like this things can be peacful even if only for a night...

Last edited by MelodayBellrose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Juloon

Looking around, my eyes scanned the room. I saw a girl looking thoughtful, sitting alone at a table. I inhaled, and got a strange desire in my throat. Smiling, I walked over and sat down across from her, pinkish lips smiling to my ears.
"Hello, mind if I sit with you?"
A low buzz rings in my ear and the world blurs itself together. Strangely, I blink again and it's alright. Maybe all there moments are leftover reactions from that head wound I had before I was changed.
Whatever, it didn't matter. I kept on a sugar sweet smile and flared my hopes up. I wanted to drink blood tonight, and I wanted to know if this would be a highlight of my eternity.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Violetta: I looked over at the girl. I remembered seeing her once before, I think in the room with the other girls. I nodded, "Sure, go ahead," something seemed different about her though. I shook the thought off, I was probably just stressing myself again.
"I'm Violetta," I smile lightly introducing myself to her.

Last edited by MelodayBellrose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Juloon

Recognition is easy to read on her face. With my senses heigtened, I'm way more observant, it seems. In a panic, I lie, "Thanks, I'm Mary. Enjoying the ball?"
My mind races of how to get her alone. She doesn't seem like the type who would be seduced by the same gender, and I wouldn't want to ruin my chancess by trying. Maybe something else would.
At this moment, my clear, hunting brain was turned on, and the insane part of me was off. That is until I looked around and saw the monster. Here, at the ball, holding a little girl. I could hear the conversation if I strained my ears, but I needed to focus on my prey now. Because the insane part of me was screaming for that addcting pain he gave me.
"Hey, can I tell you a secret?" I whisper, leaning in and smiling.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:00 am

Violetta: I looked at her, something felt slightly off but I shook away the feeling. She looked perfectly safe so I shrugged, "Sure." It's not like there were any life threating secrets in this castle that most didn't already know.

Last edited by MelodayBellrose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:04 am

Juloon

Smiling, I leaned to whisper in her ear, a few loose brown hair chunks spilling onto the table.
"I found where they keep the fortune. For the castle. I found it! I want someone to see it with me, and I don't have any other friends. . . Want to come with me?" I smile, face lighting up to show real excitement, for her blood.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:08 am

Violetta: I smiled, the fortune of this castle. It must surely be alot. I could sneak out with the other party guest and pay for a carriage back home. Me, I could escape from this terrible place and it's master. I nodded quickly standing up, "Of course I would."

Last edited by MelodayBellrose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:18 am

Juloon

I giggled happily and got up, taking her want hand.
"Lets not rot away for another minute! Let's go now!" I smiled, pulling her up.
I hoped the monster didn't see me taking her. Or Mint. It felt like I was bring slutty, having blood not an hour after I was changed. You'd think it would take a while for me to get used to the idea.
I brought her out the ballroom, down that hall I was just in. The one there the knife was. Running, running, I kept going with her at my side, to the dead end of the hall, with the missing curtain and my knife on the floor.
I turned to her with an evil smil, my doll face changing into something that hinted at my disturbed mind.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:22 am

Violetta: I backed up slowly fear engulfing my body. This wasn't right, Asher was the only vampire here, Mary was one of us. I began to shake slightly, "What..what happened to you," I contunied to back up not taking my eyes off her once angelic face which was now full of hunger and animalistic traits.

Last edited by MelodayBellrose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next