the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+4
Pixie Chick
Avery
Hearts44
LovelyDark
8 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by Avery Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:12 pm

No, I have no problem with it at all.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Violetta: I bit my lip, "I'll sneak you into a room....so you can rest. But you have to leave tomorrow."
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Juloon

My face relaxed a tad. "Thank you."
I was still wondering about the sleep thing as my discomfort in the dark increased. I looked over at the monster and saw that the girl had left.
"Is he Lord Asher?" I asked curiously.

(he is, BTW xP)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:26 pm

umm, i see you guys are kinda far in and such, but am i allowed to join?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Henry: I backed up a few steps, still watching her with concerned eyes, before turning in the other direction. I ran into the castle, looking around so no one saw me in a hurry. Being seen running is showing that you're worried about something, which is not a good image to keep.

Asher: Too bad she couldn't be here for the great fun I'd be having soon. I moved to the stage area as the last few lights flickered out. I could still see all of the people, scurrying around and trying to look for the people they knew. It was a pathetic scene, watching all those "amazing" ladies and gentlemen look so disheveled. Quite humorous.

Mint: I pressed up against the wall, my eyes widening as I saw Asher standing on the stage. I wondered if he could see in the dark like me...He probably could, he was the original monster after all. I knew that the one thing I needed to do first was find Kay, then I could think of another plan.

(@Avery, cool Smile )
Linden: I whispered his name softly, my lips traveling down his chest, my tongue occasionally licking over his smooth skin. "You...have a nice body," I murmured as I knelt down, "As nice as it is, it's also delicious."

@youknowwho, sure, you could join Smile
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Vasilisa: I trembled as I waited for Henry to come back. What if Lord Asher came? I close my eyes and prayed Henry would come back quickly.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Juloon

My eyes widened as everything became dark. My vision soon adjusted, surprisingly quick, as I saw a figure on the stage. The monster. My face became tight with anxiety, he seemed evilly relaxed.
"Uh, Violetta? Can we leave, now?"
Looking at the doors I couldn't see if they were locked, but I figured they were. What was going on?
One part of me just wanted to leave before he inevitably began to kill everyone, and the other wanted to stay and satisfy that deep need for that pain he gave me. 
My feet were rooted to the spot, and that was my descion.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Kay: I dropped my glass of wine and my cheese, "Lord Mint!" I called and ran into the halls, "Lord Mint!"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Henry: I got inside of the castle, looking around quickly for Madame Evangeline. Where was she?! Suddenly, I noticed the screaming coming from the ballroom, and a shiver ran up my spine, what was going on?

Asher: I could feel the other vampires nearby. My pathetic little Mint, who seems to be quite nervous about something. And the newest member of our family, she didn't seem like she would stop me. I smiled and jumped off the stage, grabbing a woman and cupping a hand over her mouth. My first victim of many.

Mint: Before I was calling Rat as I ran down the halls, looking around frantically. But when I got no response, I began to call him by his real name. I was scared, and I didn't know what to do! "Kay!" I gasped before bumping into a big person. I fell back and looked up, "Where have you been?!" I shouted at Kay.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Vasilisa: I wince as I sat up, I ached and my hands hurt.

Kay: "I've been looking for you!"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:24 pm

(dropping in for two secs...Lovely, you coming back to blood mansion?) and Hi other people!!! XD *ninja poofs away*
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Juloon

Shit, I was right. This /was/ a huge feeding. Screams were everywhere, people milling around and desperately calling for help, terrified. I felt a little sick. I had to stay here and watch all this, smell all this blood and hear all the screaming, and compose myself. The screams, bringing back memories of pain and scars. I brushed the line along my neck, where the monster had bit me, erasing away everything else but that one scar. It felt nice, my only obvious physical flaw.
I couldn't say anything, my brain was moving slowly as I witnessed the monster take the girl's life. The whole purpose of the ball was to fill his stomach.
My eyes darted back and forth. Blood felt like it was all around me, closing my throat up even though I just had a drink.
What could I do? I wished for an exit, or some way to leave this. But all I could do was stare at the monster, feeling envious of his room of food I couldnt touch. Well, I could, I wouldn't mind the painful punishment I would get, but I wanted to keep myself a secret.
I kept my eyes glued on the monster, and felt a bloop in my stomach. Butterflies? I wrote it off as a reaction to the blood and focused on keeping my mouth shut.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi Momo xD
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Hearts44 wrote:Linden: I whispered his name softly, my lips traveling down his chest, my tongue occasionally licking over his smooth skin. "You...have a nice body," I murmured as I knelt down, "As nice as it is, it's also delicious."

Arlo's breath was shaky as it escaped his lips. Yes, he knew what sex was. But maybe he wasn't ready... Then again, he wanted this. And he didn't want to back at now. He knew Linden could make him feel good. He let his head roll back and his fingers twitched a little.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Mint: I got up slowly, by myself, and smoothed out my clothing. "W-well..." I looked away and bit my bottom lip to keep it from trembling so much. Suddenly, I turned and pushed myself into his chest, taking fistfuls of his shirt with my hands. "W-we...h-have to go," I cried into his chest, "F-forget a-about those people, w-we'll die if w-we stay!"

Linden: I licked my lips, wetting them to make them feel less dry. My lips always felt chapped when I was excited for something. "You could stop me anytime you want," I whispered and closed my eyes as my lips grazed over it, "But I might not want to stop."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Asher: I could feel someone watching me and I grinned slowly, dropping the body I just drained. "You know you want it," I hissed at the newest member of our undead family. "Go ahead, I can spare one for you. It would be your first kill."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Kay: I picked him up, "Go where?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Juloon

I considered not even hesitating. I closed out everyone else, and slowly smiled, "My first kill, not my first drink."
Is there such thing as a vampire slut, someone who's already drunken blood before an hour into the new body? I was one of them.
I tip toe over slowly, not looking back at Violetta, everything going fuzzy again because I was suddenly extremely thirsty.
"Can I have one?" I ask.
Then I add, "Please?"
I look into his eyes, the eyes of a monster, and I feel grateful? It was nice to give me a body at his own feeding. Why was he even giving me one, when I tried to kill Mint? It was weird, but I was too thirsty to question it any longer.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:10 pm

I will be back April 3, I'm going to California! Hopefully they have wifi and I can pop back but if not cya then!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Mint: I blinked in a slight surprise when he lifted me, his arms holding me up against his chest. "I-I don't know," I heard a scream and gripped him harder, pushing my face in his neck, "I-I w-want to g-get out of here!" I knew I was a coward...I just couldn't be here...

Asher: "Go ahead, don't hold yourself back. Take some of the gentlemen, the women are mine," I winked slowly like we shared a secret, and turned to continue onto the next lady. She was screaming in terror and I had to pinch a nerve in her neck to get her quiet.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:42 pm

O.O
Have fun!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:19 am

Juloon

I nodded slowly, holding onto my smile. He winked at me?
God, how old am I, 12? Moving on. I quickly turned on my heel and locked eyes with a middle aged guy in a suit.
Even in their last nightmarish moments of life, men never ever screamed. I lunged forward, and my prey moved. Cat and mouse? No, more like lion and bunny. One with the obvious advantage. I pinned him down and bit at his neck, and the whole thing felt natural now. And very, very good. I licked my lips of blood, and unable to control myself, I lept for a stocky looking man and drained him as well.
Every so often I peeked at the monster, he was done with a few bodies now. Feeling full from so much rich blood, I dropped down after the third body. They tasted weird, like the wine was really in their blood.
I wiped my mouth, sitting on the ball floor surrounded by the newly dead three bodies. My eyes scanned over them, and I peered up at the monster.
I really had no idea what to say. Thank you? It was an odd gift I'd just gotten.
"That was delicious," was what I settled for.

(I will! Gah, leaving in seven hours and can't fall asleep!)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:21 am

@Hearts: I don't want to freeze your charrie for a week, so feel free to end the scene and move Asher wherever while I'm gone!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Kay: i started walking, "I don't know where you want to go sir..."

Vasilisa: "Henry?" I called, it was dark and I couldn't see much, I trembled. "Henry..hurry please."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Asher: I chuckled, "It's more than delicious," It's a feeling of being reborn. I hooked onto another women and pulled her down to the ground, deciding to have fun. I could hear my old mother telling me to not play with my food, and I grinned.

Mint: I saw the carriage and I struggled to get out of his arms, finally falling out. I grunt softly and took his hand, running toward the carriage and pushing him into the drivers seat, "Go!" I shouted and sat next to him, "We were moving too slow!"

Henry: I tried to get a door open, but it wouldn't bulge. "Madame!" I shouted, sweat running down my face as I tried to shove it open with my shoulder. "Can you hear me!? Madame!"

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next