the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

+2
Jacky K.
Black&White
6 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:35 pm

... Beautiful.... where'd you go...?
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:36 pm

bah...

going to bed.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:40 pm

((G'night, BW Smile ))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:00 am

Back!

A soft cacophony of whistles had begun to come forward as the crowd murmered among themselves. Winnie didn't back down. "Then why don't you go before you do something you regret, hm?" Her voice was surprisingly like silk, but then it escalated again. "See, outlander, I risked my own bloody neck t' claim this lil' corner of 'ell as my own, and I don't recall inviting a few strangers t' waltze in and walk all over it like a bully in a little kids' playground, 'ear? So once again I'll kindly ask you t' leave."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:03 am

"I already said," Helen stated firmly, "that we'll leave when we're done with our business. And you'd do best not to keep us from that. You're out of your league."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:09 am

"Bullshit," Winnie said simply. A few huddles of tattered kids and teenagers stepped further into the scene, expressions saying it all. It was their land, too.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:21 am

Helen sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.
"I didn't want a public display of this, but you leave me no choice. Na'arsif, raise the girl into the air."
"Dis'll be fun," I said, grinning under my scarf. I swept my hands around and up, lifting the brat with winds. I held my hands in the air, keeping her aloft. I looked to Helen, who had her attention on someone else.
"Tut tut," she clicked her tongue, wagging her finger at a man who was staring at his pistol with a confused expression. "Your gun won't fire, you know. No guns will work around me." It sounded like she was admonishing a child. She must've gotten that from being a mom.
"Hey, I wahnd du display my pahwer, du!" Likel said. She extended her arm towards a fire hydrant, her palm facing up. She slowly raised her hand; the hydrant began to shake before the cap exploded, spewing water everywhere.
"Alright, that's enough," Helen said to me. "Put the girl down."
"Aw." I did as I was told.
"You see?" Helen asked the girl. "You're out of your league. We don't want to fight here, but if it comes down to it, we're more than capable."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:34 am

hehe...there actually wouldn't be any fire hydrants since everything's surrounded by water anyway. But oh well.

The crowd errupted in surprize, some ran off and dissapeared, some ran to the newcomers, yelling things, daring them to make another move. Winnie whistled something shrill when she was lifted up, kicking air, and as soon as she was set down she took the liberty of punching the offender hard across the jaw. "What th' 'oly 'ell! Don't touch me bloody circus freak! Get off my patch and into whatever cage you escaped from!" She yelled, cheeks burning, and took a step back into her friends.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:44 am

((Really? Just pretend that she made a tidal wave of the nearby water, then >.<

Also, since Winnie punched Na'arsif across the jaw, she'd notice that his mouth seems... Well, it almost feels like he has a snout.

Also, I don't believe I gave detailed descriptions of the group.

Not much can be seen of Likel and Na'arsif, but Helen is a brown-haired woman with equally brown eyes. She's actually a touch under fifty, but she doesn't look it. She's very physically fit, and her face has a youthful quality to it.

Likel and Na'arsif are both in their early twenties. Na'arsif is reaching his mid-twenties.))

"I didn'd acdually douch yu," I grumbled, rubbing my mouth. Why the hell was I arguing semantics with this brat? She just punched me in the jaw!
"Dahd's righd," Likel snapped, "go back du yur friends!" Under her breath, she added, "Prissy liddle coward..."
"And for the last time," Helen stated authoritatively, "we will leave when we're done with our business."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:53 am

(Alright, pretend she felt that)

Winnie looked to her left. The redhead boy met her eyes with a smirk. Then someone whistled and the small gang errupted to an attacking mob. They threw punches, kicked, shouted and dodged when the black group tried to fight back, a swirling mass of uncontrollable little people. Winnie went for Helen. "Business is over!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:02 am

I threw my arms into the air, and swirling winds pushed all the little children away. I put my arms to the sides, keeping up the invisible barrier. Damn, it felt good to be a wind type.
"Drop it," Helen told me. "I want to talk to the girl." I let my arms fall to my sides; the winds slowed and dispersed. "Call off your friends," she said to the girl, "unless you want to be set on fire. I really don't want to fight here, but if I must, I must." She reached into her coat, retrieved a bottle of something, and took off the cap. She poured a little of the liquid onto the ground, and an acrid scent rose into the air. I scruched up my nose. As she replaced the cap and put the bottle back in her coat, the stuff on the ground burst into flames. "We have power, and we can use it. Don't make us use it."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:11 am

The smaller kids sat dazed on the stone for a moment, and the older ones quickly stood, whistling and mumbling angrily like a bunch of agrivated bees. A couple had been pushed so far that they'd fallen into a canal, and climbed out drizzling wet. Winni's eyes grew a little bit wider at the sight of the fire. She whistled something for the crowd to stop talking, but it didn't work. She tried again, louder this time. Finally she whirled on them. "SHUT UP!" They quieted and she turned back to Helen. "What do you want, anyway?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:14 am

"We have a contact that we need to meet," she stated simply. The fire flickered out as though it had never existed. "Once we've spoken with him, we'll be gone. I told you we would. That's why this is all so counter-productive. You're telling us to leave, but the longer you delay us, the longer we stay."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:22 am

Winnie's eyes narrowed. "A...contact." She glanced back at her group. "Where 'ave I heard that before?"

The redhead whistled to her, Maybe they're not lying.

Winnie looked at him hard, then turned back to the brenette lady. "I've heard that before, and every time it's either a lie t' get through or their 'contact' happens to be found dead th' next day. You're not from 'ere. I'm not afraid t' fight for what's mine, so what's a little fire? So give me one good reason why I should believe you."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:26 am

"You have no reason at all to believe me," Helen responded. "You're right, we're not from here. We're three weird people dressed in black who randomly showed up on your streets, and you have every reason under the sun to mistrust us. Know, however, that we have no intention at all of encroaching on your space."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:32 am

Winnie blew a strand of hair from her face. Her voice was like silk on a bed of nails; smooth at the surface, but sharp to the touch. "Then why didn't you just leave when I told you to? Out." She pointed away.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:51 am

"That's just the trouble. Our contact is right around here. Excuse me a moment." I felt Helen's energy signature flare for a split second before she masked it again. She was calling the contact. A few seconds after that, I felt the brief flicker of a new signature. That was the answer. "He's very close by." She started walking in the direction of the flash, so we followed.
We'd barely gone a few feet when a voice exclaimed, "Bloody 'ell, 'Elen!" A man in a sky blue hood like mine leaped from the roof of a two-story building and landed lightly on his feet. "What took ye so long?" he demanded as he walked towards us. "I was standin' there, my signature all nice an' visible, fer ages! I thought I'd 'ave bonders out th' arse by now!"
"Ah, but you didn't. And sorry, but some of the locals were being a bother. I was waiting for things to quiet down."
"Well, 'ere's th' infermation, anyway," the man grumbled, slapping something into Helen's hand. I didn't get to see what it was, but I could guess that it was a memory stick or a data pad.
"You see?" Helen asked the girl. "Meeting a contact."
"They don't take kindly t' outlanders around 'ere," the man said, "but I guess it can't be 'elped. Oh, and ye should know, I think there's a bonder on this plane. I sensed 'im before, but I don't think 'e knows we're 'ere. Could be easy prey."
"Good to know. Thank you."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:54 am

Winnie looked at the man curiously but held her pointing hand up, cocking an eyebrow.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:04 am

((I gotta go. It's 2 AM here (on a school night!) and I really should've gone to bed about four hours ago. G'night!))

"Back t' th' academy fer me, then," the man said. "See ye around." He disappeared in a crack! and a burst of blue and white light.
"Let's go after that bonder now, shall we?" Helen spoke to Likel and me.
"Alrighd!" Likel exclaimed. "I'd love a liddle ahcdion!"
"I wonder whahd type he is," I mused.
"Id won'd madder," Likel said confidently. "We almosd have a full deam!"
"Now, now," Helen interjected, "let's not get ahead of ourselves. We have to pinpoint his location first, and we might not be able to do that for a while. He has to use his energy."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:05 am

Me too Razz Well it's only midnight here (Only?!) But same! Night! Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:19 pm

hello JK
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:32 pm

what to do...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Hmm...Crooks/Quincy or the other people?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:36 pm

idk. i like Quincy better. Might get rid of Marnie and Mike er something, since their so underdeveloped i don't even know their personalities very well...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next