the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Confessions of a Teenage Paranormal

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Confessions of a Teenage Paranormal Empty The Confessions of a Teenage Paranormal

Post by Kara Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:32 pm

So, this is just your average chat. Join whenever you want; you don’t have to ask. Also, you can add whatever twist your little heart desires. =)
Anyway, like most chats, our charries are at a school that’s hidden to those who don’t know how to look for it. Aka, normal humans. Yes, that’s right, our charries are super human! Or, not human at all if that’s what you prefer. Lol.
Now, keep this interesting! Lust, suspense, hatred, love, horror, shocking, sweet; I mean, c’mon! Mix it up a bit! Lol
Now, I only ask of you one thing. Don’t do this:
Mike: *walks into room* So, what’s up? *sits in chair and drinks Coke*
^^^ That is not writing. That is for scripts and scripts only.
So, let’s get this started, shall we?
Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Ability:
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

The Confessions of a Teenage Paranormal Empty Re: The Confessions of a Teenage Paranormal

Post by Avery Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:42 pm

*Poofs in and reserves spot for when she gets on next* (On my iPod)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

The Confessions of a Teenage Paranormal Empty Re: The Confessions of a Teenage Paranormal

Post by Kara Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Name: Claira Hill
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: Long, brown, wavey hair(to her waist) and deep blue eyes. Medium hight, curvy body. Likes to wear her hair up in a pony tail most of the time.
Bio(not ability, sorry lol): Doesn't like to talk about how she was first Changed. She keeps to herself a lot, and loves to fight, so watch out. But, she's loyal till the end. If she thinks you deserve it that is.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:49 am

Name: Fane Shepard
Species/ability: Witch
Appearance: Wide, almond shaped turquoise eyes, tamed curly hair the colour of shinny pennies, slightly tanned, busty.
Bio: Is a snobby, bratty, slutty girl. Usually has followers. Was transfered schools when she discovered she could cast a spell on a girl to make her skin full of warts when she stole Fane's boyfriend. Still hasn't reversed spell.

Name: Cooper Fonda
Species/ability: Gravity
Appearance: Long brown bangs, dark eyelashes, blue-black eyes, a bit pale. Emo looking.
Bio: Very, VERY shy. You can trust him, and he's quite smart.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:17 am

Whoops, forgot to put in my dude lol

Name: Dane Gregory
Ability: Pyrokenisis
Appearance: Brown, slightly wavy hair that brushes the tops of his ears. Dark brown eyes and of a medium build.
Bio: Has a twin brother named Nate. Hasn't seen him since he was 15. (If Ende is reading this, yesh, this is the Dane from Hell. Lol. His personality is the same, but his abilities aren't. =] I thought I'd bring him into action somehow here) He can be sweet at times, when he's not pissed. But if you get him mad, he won't hesitate to throw a fireball at you.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:17 am

Kewl, so we just wait for Hoot now?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:43 am

*walks into room* So, what’s up? *sits in chair and drinks Coke* *coke spurts out of mouth when reads Kara's character*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Hehe, hi Ende =3 I've been writing about him in Nate's story, and I was like...him....I wanna see himm in action. lol.

And yeah, Bonez, lol. We'll start when you're all on lol
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Can I still join?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:14 pm

I'm going to do chores, but Pavo, listen to Dustbowl Dance. It reminds me of Max, and I've been wanting to tell you that for a while but I keep forgetting

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Mmk, is that a Mumford and Sons song?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:18 pm

yesh, but now I gotta go

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Of course you can, Pavo =)
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Thanks! I'll have them in a little bit. I have to go wash the dog, so it'll be a sec.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Haha, all right =)
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Name: Seraphina Grenaldi
Species: Half Angel
Appearence: http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/07/11/03/fashion,vintage,girl,photography,portrait,dresses-f998e21bc375201090782600a16d4689_h.jpg
Bio: Lived in a nunnery in Italy for all her life until the nuns found her kissing another girl. After being tossed out of the only home she'd ever known and seperated from all her friends, she tries to convince herself that she's straight and that that was only an experiment gone awry. Came to the school in the hopes of learning how to live on her own.

Name:
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Yay =3 We'll just start when people get on lol
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Mmk.I think I'm gonna add one or two more people.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Allrighty =D
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Hey Pavo, didja like Dustbowl Dance?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Name: Pheôbe Kliponos
Species: Maenad (Almost like a female demon, a worshipper of Dionysus.)
Appearence: http://data.whicdn.com/images/3695260/2007-purple-texture_thumb.jpg?1283486241
Bio: Grew up on a tiny island in Greece where her kind thrived amongst the satyrs and animals. When outsiders discovered the island, they took several people, her being one of them, and they were introduced like trophies back in the states. She fell in love with city life instantly. Is a very touchy, wise girl, although shehas a tendency to tear things apart.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Yep, I can definately see Max in that. Smile
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Are you joining?

Name: Marcus Rodriguez
Species: Demi god, son of Quetzalcoatl (Aztec feathered-snake god of the sun)
Appearence: Tan skin, large black eyes, curly black hair, tall and skinny, looks somewhat like a bird, moves gracefully.
Bio: Graduated last year from a normal school, but doesn't have enough money to go to college. Works as a teacher's aid in hopes of earning the money.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:51 pm

I'd start, but no one else is on =(
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next