the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Confessions of a Teenage Paranormal

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Confessions of a Teenage Paranormal - Page 3 Empty Re: The Confessions of a Teenage Paranormal

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:29 am

*pokes back* Is Seph where Fane is?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

The Confessions of a Teenage Paranormal - Page 3 Empty Re: The Confessions of a Teenage Paranormal

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:33 am

Yep.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:37 am

Fane

The lighting in here was awful, making my cotton candy pink nails with the cute silver tips and hearts on the thumbs look like barf. I dug around in my first bag, pulling out a mirror and frowning at my skin that now appeared to be like green olives. Yuck.
My bright eyes looked up and took in the new girl. Finding no interest in making friends with her kind, I looked back in the mirror. God, like, were there no hair spells? I twirled a lock of hair around my finger. When I made the warts, it just happened, I didn't think about it. Instant caramel highlights would be nice.
I felt so bored in here. When was this over?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:46 am

She tries her best not to look at the girl in the chair, but she can't help it. She's just the kind of girl whose sins the nuns had held over Seraphina's head, as though those funny looking nails might turn her into the neighborhood whore. The woman at the desk clicks her tongue and Seraphina's eyes snap to her. "Name?" she sniffs as she leafs through a thick notebook. "Seraphina Grenaldi," she murmurs. The woman stops and looks her dead in the face with dull, stony eyes. "If you want anyone to hear you, you're gonna have to speak up." "S-Seraphina Grenaldi. From the home."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:39 am

Fane

I pull out a magazine I'd gotten the day I had left home and never read yet.
How lame are your parents? Take the quiz in page 39 to find out!
I rolled my eyes. My parents were much lamer than any of the example parents on the quiz. Not one said: "Do they send you to a paranormal school for the ugly and freaky and make you board there as they stay in their mansion a whole city or two away?"
The other girl is talking to the old and stinky desk lady, who also has bad hearing. I flip to a random page to look like I'm not watching, holding it eye level and peering over, so bored I couldn't care less.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:22 am

Sorry, I went to bed. Lol. Come back!
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:49 am

My charrie Cooper is open if one of yours wants to talk Kara!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Alrighty =D Where is he?? I can have Claira walk that way
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:10 pm

When he finally comes to Ms. McCulloh's room, Marcus scruntches his nose in thought. What are the odds of him opening the door without anything droping and him racking up a huge obligation? Hella slim from the looks of it. He notices a girl not too far off and tries his best to nod her over. "Mind helping me out?"

"Oh, that one." The woman nods to the chairs. "Go ahead and sit down. You'll get your room key in a minute." Seraphina nods and gingerly takes off her knapsack. Making sure to fix her skirt, she sits a chair away from the other girl and clutches the raggedy bag to her chest. She tries to keep her eyes on the floor, but as she sinks further intoher thoughts, they start to wonder. Will these kids be like the ones she knew back home? She'd heard all kinds of rumors about Americans, paranormals, and teenagers in general, so now she doesn't know what to expect. That's when she realizes just what she's staring at. "How annoying are your parents?" she murmurs as her brows furrow.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Claira walked towards the boy, her eyebrows raised. "Yeah, I do actually," she muttered, but instead of just walking past him like she wanted to, she stopped to open the door for him, not offering any more help than that. "Don't trip," she advised, watching in amusement.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:31 pm

"Don't intend to," Marcus says with a yawn as he strides into the room. Ms. McCulloh isn't here yet, so he's in luck. As he sets down tray after tray of beakers and chemicals, he takes a bag from his pocket and looks around. When he notices girl's still there, he smiles sleepily. "Oh, you can go now."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Claira leaned against the door frame, making it obvious that she was content right where she was at. "I haven't seen you around here."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:36 pm

He blinks and puts the bag back in his pocket. Guess he'll have to wait for lunch. "No, I don't think I've seen me around either..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Claira railed her eyebrows at the bag that put back in his pocket. "If you want to eat, go ahead. Don't mind me, I'm just curious."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Food, he thinks. Right. "That's ok, I shouldn't be eating right now anyway. McCulloh might "accidently" set my hair on fire if she finds crumbs on her desk." Which isn't too far from the truth. Marcus swears she's OCD about cleanliness.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:47 pm

Fane

I look up from my makeup mirror. Was she talking to me? Yes, she really was. Who did she think she was? She seems flustered, and embarrassed. Weird-oh.
Like I would spill my guts to her.
I blow a small white bubble of minty gum in my mouth. Finding nothing interesting about continuing with her, I cross my just-waxed legs, seeing the redness all gone from the painful job a few nights ago. I pick up my magazine again and pretend I'm interested. It seems better just to keep to myself here, I wouldn't want to be socializing with freaks, their weirdness could rub off on me. Then again, if I socially isolate myself, what if I forget all the basics? But, with socializing comes dating hot guys, and I would never want to lip-lock with some paranormal. Ew.
I decide to take a chance.
"Super lame. Aren't they all?" I say smiling.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:48 pm

(lol, nvm, Claria is taken now)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Claira studied him for a minute. "So what are you doing here, anyway? And why are you in McCulloh's room?" Claira legitamently hated that woman. The woman more than likely hated her too. She smiled softly to herself at the thought of their last 'argument'.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Haha, yeah, I can bring Dane in if you want me to though =)
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:58 pm

"I'm the new slave," he says with a straight face. Well, maybe that was an exaggeration. While he /did/ have to endure this torture, he was getting paid. And depending how his side job went, he could be out of here by the month.

Seraphina jumps. Did she say that out loud? She akwardly scratches her head, searching for something to say. After all, it's not like she'd know about parents. "Erm...ah...yea," she says finally before biting her tongue. Was that the best she could do?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Claira smiled at that. "Oh, yay. I'll be seeing you second hour then."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:47 pm

"Physics, right? Or is that chemistry? Hell, I don't really know at this point." He shrugs and starts playing with a beaker.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Fane

I raised a plucked eyebrow a bit, she was so weird. I really had to give this a shot, it was bogus to arrive with no friends. Realizing I would be here for a while, I decided to maybe start a new clique. Surely I could cast spells to /make/ others pretty . . .
The desk lady walked over to me and handed me a silver key, and I winced at the deep wrinkles now visible so close to her face. She said to me with stinky cigarette breath, "This is your room key. Don't loose it, and you can go there now, take the elevator two floors up."
She walked over to the other girl and handed her a key, too. Oddly, I wished we had the same room, so at least I would know the girl a bit.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:49 pm

I think I'm gonna switch back to first.

Seraphina: Guess I can't turn back now. I turn the little piece of silver over in my hand, a frown tugging at my lips, before forcing out a soft "Thank you." My backpack feels like it weighs a thousand pounds as I pick it up. The woman returns to her desk of scattered papers and broken pens and I realize I'm left alone with the girl again. She looks like she's waiting for something, but I'm not sure what to say. "It was nice talking to you," I say as I offer my hand, although I wouldn't really call that a conversation.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:08 pm

(Hope it's not too late to join.)

Name: Joel
Species/ability: Human that has "secret world" called Curi that only he can get into.
Appearance: Green-gray eyes, brown hair.
Ability: Only has them in secret world.

Name: Calysta
Species/ability: Same as Joel.
Appearance: Purple eyes, long brown hair.
Ability: Only has them in secret world.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next