the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 26 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Mathias: "Well...the French have always hated England...and the Cirque /is/ French for circus...while they do hate everyone, I think they'll be able to tolerate us."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 26 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Jude
"So we're going to FRANCE for help with WAR?" I groaned, closing my eyes and pinching the bridge of my nose "Alright, if they're only option, let's try it"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Mathias: "Sorry, but their probably the only people who'll take a country ran by carnies seriously." I start digging through papers until I find the number for the French Embassy. Hopefully they can put us through to their president. "Well, here goes nothin'."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:47 pm

America's screwed >.<
I think it would take Marshall, Jonas, Mat, and Jude all together to get them out of this >.<

Jude
"As long as you make the call" I said, nodding. Then I sat down, just trying to absorb all that happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:49 pm

I was > < this close to saying they should consult Joyce's advice on the France thing :c

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Lol! I think I'm gonna love the president. XD
Wanna play a French person?

Mathias: After thirty minutes of calling and waiting, I finally get in touch with a heavily accented voice. "Bonjour?" I frown and look at the phone. Should he sound so.../young/?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Aw, Joyce. :c
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:55 pm

I'm worried
And sure, what person?

and yea... :'c

But seriously, America is so totally screwed.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:57 pm

XD What's wrong with the French?
Anyone, maybe the president's assistant or something?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:59 pm

*cough* 'Ve surrender!' *cough*
and sure

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Ok, I'll go ahead and make a bio for the pres.
Name: Louis (pronounced Louie) Detrois
Appearence: Curly light blonde hair, very feminine features, a piercing in both ears and slightly tanned skin. Medium height and skinny, large half lidded light blue eyes and a very straight nose, girly lashes and a beauty mark on cheek.
Bio: Don't let his looks fool you. Louis is a player to the extreme and will flirt qith anything with legs. While he seems completely incompetant, he's actually very smart. The kind of kid that will kick your butt at chess in three minutes flat and then ask for your number. Childish and immature and seemingly always good natured. Intent on keeping up a happy face for his country.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Think we should bring the Germans in too?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Totally. What side? And Russia? Is this going to be WWIII?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Bahaha, this is gonna be awesome! I say we get Germany and Russia, England gets Japan, Australia, and Italy. And China will just sot back and laugh at us.

Louie: "Ze Americans?" I close my eyes and roll over on my back, shoving another bonbon into my mouth. "Are 've playing charades now? Then I vant to be Australian!" I say through a mouth full of chocolate. I clear my voice and put on my best accent, which admittedly isn't very good. "G'day, you bloody yank!" The voice on the other end sighs. "No seriously."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:22 pm

o.o YES!
Jude
I glanced at Mat, raising an eyebrow. I didn't hear much of what was going on, but it sounded like the President was making fun of us. We are so screwed

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Mathias: I run my hand over my face and hand the phone to Jude. "He won't stop talking in that damn accent. Do you wanna try?"

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Jude
I took the phone, "Hello, President? Okay, look, I'm going to level with you here. I hate to admit it, but we need help, or England's going to kick our tails and we're back to being an English colony. What that would mean for France, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it's a good idea to help us with this. What if England wanted to launch an attack on France in a couple years, huh? Having the US of A back in their grasp would be a HUGE advantage"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Louie: "Huh? That's not fair! At least half of that land originally belonged to France!" I sit up and pout. "I mean if they were going to turn America back into a colony, it'd only be fair that they only got that little strip of land that was there's at first! What would such a little island do with all that space anyway? Clean chimneys and grow sideburns?" I hop out of bed and throw open my drawers, tossing my clothes every which way and getting tangled in the phone cord. "I'll be there in ten hours at the most!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:39 pm

hi Smile

Jude
I felt myself smile slightly "Alright then, Mr President. We'll have a room at the Cirque for you" Then I hung up and turned to Mat "He'll be here in 10 hours or less" Maybe this co-leader of the Cirque thing would work out after all "Should we try calling another country too? And we still need to officially declare war..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Hey!

Mathias: I let out a sigh of relief. "We'll declare war when everyone gets here. Next we should probably call Russia. They're a huge country, so that means lots of power. Plus they're loaded with weapons." Let's just hope they don't remember the cold war.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Jude
"Think they'll go for it? I mean, with France we could play the hates England card. What would possibly convince Russia to help us?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Mathias: "A mutual love of hockey? Although Canada could play that too...I say we see how far we get by offering protection from...whoever their enemies are." I heard awhile ago them and Austraila had it out...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:52 pm

'A mutual love of hockey' xD

Jude
"We can't even protect /ourselves/, Mat. There is no way they'll fall for that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next