the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 40 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Tyler: I don't think I fully realized for a moment that he was raping her. I was thinking that she'd found a boyfriend - and that pissed me off. So I ran over, kicking the guy in the ribs, off of her. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 40 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Albina
"Fine, /fine/" I sigh, running a hand through my hair "I will call the clown American leader back and tell him I will come to the meeting he has arranged. But no promises" Then I hung up, I was never one for goodbyes, ever. Then I dialed the American's number

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Rita: "T-Ty?" I stare at him stupidly. Where did Tyler come from? And why did he help me? As I start to sit up, I realize how much I'm shaking. "I..." I start, but I don't know what else to say. I feel a tear trickle down my cheek and wipe at it vainly. What /was/ I doing?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 pm

Tyler: The guy slunk away...or passed out...or something. "I'm the only one that's allowed to fuck with you," I muttered, as if I needed an excuse to save her. I held out my hand to help her to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Mathias: I answer on the first ring, my heart beating a million miles a minute. "Yes? Have you decided?"

Rita: If I were me right now, I'd tell him what he can go fuck. But instead I wipe at the tears again and take his hand. "Thank you," I whisper.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Tyler: "Lovely Rita apologizing, wow. So then which are you: drunk or high?" I pulled her to her feet and dropped her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Albina
"The only thing that I've decided is that I'll give you one chance, and one chance only, to convince me that Russia needs to be in this war. I will be in DC in 15 hours, and from then, you will have exactly one day to convince me, or I head back to Russia the next morning. Understand?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Rita: I shake my head. I don't think he knows what he walked in on. "Both, maybe," I say softly. High definatey, but I can't named the drug.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Fast forward to when everyone arrives?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Sure, or actually, maybe there should be a tiny bit of space just right now. Jude is feeling HORRIBLE at the moment, he just had a huge fight with Reese and Kay, so he literally doesn't have a friend in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Tyler: "I can't let you go...back to wherever you're staying like this. Looks like you're staying at my place again," I tried to sound unhappy at the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Wow, the leaders are pretty stressed out... Sure, we can have a tine lapse or something. Are you still making the assistant?

Rita:I think about his place and nod. Somehow, it seems so much better than it did before. "Ok."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Dude, I think each country should have an assistant, actually. Not just France. We could make assistants for each other's countries?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Tyler: "Would you slap me if I tried to carry you?" I asked. She looked pretty weak.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Sure, that'll be fun. I'll get Russia!

Rita: I look down at my bad wrist, with it's torn and dirtied bandage. "I don't think I could if I wanted to," I say honestly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40