the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters*

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters* - Page 2 Empty Re: Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters*

Post by Echo Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:56 pm

((Name: Alex Collins
Father: Human named Thomas Collins
Mother: Iofiel
Appearance: Alex has red hair, green eyes, and freckles. He doesn't really do much with his hair, allowing it to grow a little long-ish to the point where it nearly hangs in his eyes. He has a somewhat lanky build.
Knows (s)he's half angel?: Nuh-uh.
Other: Alex isn't fond of mayonnaise. Never has been.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters* - Page 2 Empty Re: Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters*

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Mayo. XD

Damien: I shake my head and sigh.

Ray: I look up. "Uh, hi."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:01 pm

May finished snapping the rubber band around her hair before turning around. "Crazy out there, huh?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Alex
I lounged by the bar, watching the crowd. I was never one for dancing, but I gleaned some small enjoyment from watching other people have fun. I instinctively glanced to the side when some guy grumbled to himself, but cast my eyes to the crowd again. Wasn't my business.

Iris
I came out of the bathroom stall and went to the sink, dispensing a healthy amount of soap. I was always a little germophobic, to be honest.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Ray: I shrug, glancing behind me to the girl at the sink. "Eh. It's okay. I've been to better."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:08 pm

May nodded, acting like she knew what the girl was talking about. Truthfully though, she'd never been out of this town before. "Well, I'll see you guys around then." She nodded towards the girl at the sink before walking back towards Justin. She notcied the annoyed look on his face and sighed. "I was in the bathroom. Who are you, my security guard?"
Justin shook his head and handed her a Coke as well. "No, but you left me out here for the dogs. What if I had been kiddnapped and raped? You wouldn't have known."
May rolled her eyes and sat down beside him. "Oh, man up, would you?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Ray: I send her a smile and slide my way out. "Better luck next time, huh?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Dinner.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Alex
In spite of myself, I snorted. The guy had a sense of humor.

Iris
I gave an awkward nod back to the girl as I dryed my hands with a paper towel. I wasn't even really sure why I was in that bar to begin with. I wasn't much of a socialite. I slipped out of the bathroom, looking around.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:17 pm

May looked around Justin see who had laughed, and smiled. "Don't encourage him. He tries to be funny, but ends up failing most of the time."
Justin muttered something under his breath that rhymed with 'chucking witch.' May's smile only widened as she punched him in the shoulder none to lightly.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Ray: "That's too bad. Being funny is a good trait to have when you're hot," I say, glancing over him, trying to find Damien.

Damien: I see her near the bathroom and shrug, returning my gaze to the dancefloor.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Justin smiled at the girl. "You calling me hot then?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Ray: I roll my eyes. "I implied."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Justin raised his hands in the I-mean-no-harm position and laughed softly. "Just looking for clarification is all."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Damien: I sigh and walk over to where Ray is.

Ray: "Well, ya got it, darles," I say, glancing at Damien.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Justin laughed again, taking a drink of his Cherry Coke. "My name's Justin by the way. Justin Slown."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Alex
I felt rather awkward, and took to quietly drinking my soda.

Iris
I walked over to the bar, near a small group of people. Two of them were the girls I just saw in the bathroom. Maybe I should say "hi" or something? Maybe not.
I ordered a Sprite.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:35 pm

May jumped off the bar stool and faced the group of people who had assembled. "Welp, I'm going to dance. Anyone care to join me?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Ray: "You can just call me Ray. I don't like my last name."

Damien: I smirk. "I can't dance."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Alex
"Same here," I said with a shake of my head. "Actually, I've never tried. But I don't think I can, anyway."

Iris
I could actually dance pretty well, but I didn't like crowds.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:40 pm

May rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on. Everyone can dance. You move your feet, you move your hips, you move you arms." As she said this, she demonstrated, smiling all the while. "See? Simple."

Justin raised an eyebrow at her. "What is it?" he asked curiously.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Damien: I look her over. "Yup. I see."

Ray: I roll my eyes. "Figure it out."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Alex
"Ah, I don't think I've got it in me."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:46 pm

May sighed and took a step backwards. "Party poopers," she said, scowling playfully at them before turning around and moving towards the dance floor.

Justin studied her for a moment before asking, "Out of all the last names out there, how am I supposed to figure yours out?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Damien: I laugh and follow her, even though I couldn't dance.

Ray: I shrug. "Ask someone."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next