the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters*

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters* - Page 3 Empty Re: Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters*

Post by Echo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Alex
Glad I got out of that one. I didn't want to risk making a fool of myself, after all.

Iris
Aw hell. I really needed to interact with other people more. Shrugging, I followed the girl to the dance floor.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters* - Page 3 Empty Re: Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters*

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:50 pm

May started to let the music flow through her as she turned around and saw the boy behind her. She smiled as she moved towards him, dancing. "So you /do/ have the guts to dance, eh?"

Justin rolled his eyes and looked over at the boy sitting next to him. "Do you know little Miss Ray's last name?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Ray: I raise an eyebrow. He didn't, but it was amusing.

Damien: "I have the guts to do a lot of things."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Alex
"Don't even know the girl," I said with a shrug.

Iris
I started to dance, allowing the music to guide my movements. Okay, this was actually pretty fun.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:54 pm

May raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Oh really? Like what?" she asked, dancing around him. She saw the girl from the bathroom dancing and her smile widened. "Turns out she has the guts to dance too."

Justin sighed and looked back at Ray. "Well, who here do you know, then?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Damien: I wrap an arm around her waist. "A lot of things," I repeat.

Ray: I lick my lips. "No one."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:02 pm

May pressed a hand flat on his chest and smiled. "Are you going to make--" she stopped midscentence when her phone started to viberate in her pocket. Scowling, she dug it out and looked at the caller ID, her face going white. Cursing, she answered, pulling away slightly from the boy's arms. "Hello?....No, I'm at the--.......Yeah, I know, but--....." She winced as the voice on the other end of the line yelled louder and louder. "Alright." And with that she hung up, forcing back the tears. No way in hell was she going to cry. "I have to go," she muttered, making her way towards the door.

Justin snorted. "How am I supposed to ask someone then?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Damien: I frown and follow her. I could tell when something was wrong. "What's up?"

Ray: I smile and step closer. "You don't."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:09 pm

May looked over her shoulder at the boy, not able to help the tear that fell down the right side of her face, outlining the scar. She was late. She was having fun and lost track of time. Now she was late. The urge to scream at the nighttime air was almost overwhelming. "Nothing that you can do anything about," she said to him, hurring outside and to the street. Thank God she only lived a few houses down.

Justin laughed and leaned forward in the bar stool. "Well, that creates sort of a problem, doesn't it?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Damien: I frown, standing there. "See you later!" I call out.

Ray: "Then don't think about it."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:18 pm

May looked over her shoulder as she ran home, wishing that she could have stayed there at the bar with the boy. Damn it, she didn't even know his name! All too soon, she was at the house. Okay, so she was 19 and had the chance to go anywhere else, live anywhere else. But how? She was a high school drop out, she had no other family, and she could never hold a job. She was stuck.
Just as she was climbing the steps towards her front door, it swung open, almost knocking her to the side. She let out a scream as he grabbed her hair, pulling her inside.

Justin sighed again and narrowed his eyes. "What will it take for me to get your last name, hm?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Damien: I sigh and walk back in the club, not looking for Ray as usual.

Ray: I smirk. "A lot. You have time?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:28 pm

........... May was in her room, cradling her wrist gently against her chest. She wouldn't have been surprised if it was at least fractured. Taking a deep breath, she looked out the window through her tears, contemplating. Her father was passed out on the couch and was bound to stay that way for at least a couple hours. If she wanted to go, now was her chance. Without a second thought, got up and walked to her door, peered around it, and slipped back out into the night.

Justin returned her smirk with one of his own. "All the time in the world."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Ray: I smile. "Good. You'll figure it out when I get to know you."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3