the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer that changed my life forever...

2 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Summer that changed my life forever... - Page 14 Empty Re: The Summer that changed my life forever...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Austin: "No prob," I muttered, walking in after her.

Meg: "Hey!" I crossed my arms over my chest defensively. Not my fault my shirt was light, and when light shirts get wet, well...ya know.

Back to top Go down

The Summer that changed my life forever... - Page 14 Empty Re: The Summer that changed my life forever...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Sawyer: I turned to him. "So do counselors have to sit together? Or can they sit where ever?"

Holden: I smirked from ear to ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Austin: "We have assigned tables. But campers can sit at any of our tables." I smirked.

Meg: i blushed and ran over to my house, going inside to change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Sawyer: I smiled. "Mind if I join you?"

Holden: I changed and waited patiently outside, laying on the hood of my car with my iPod blaring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Austin: "Yeah, sure, that'd be...cool." I smirked.

Meg: I quickly changed, picking a darker colored shirt - just in case - and tying my light blonde, damp hair, into two little pigtails - I liked to wear it like that, it made me feel younger. I climbed up and laid next to Holden when I was finished. "hey, I'm back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Sawyer: I chuckled at his use of 'cool' and walked over to get food.

Holden: I looked over at her and smiled. "I see, but why the dark t-shirt?" I tease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Austin: I would get food after the campers. I went and sat at a table, talking to the counselor at the next table over, a girl, maybe even flirting a bit...

Meg: I stuck out my tongue at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:36 pm

Sawyer: I got my food and walked over to sit by Austin, slightly readjusting my v-neck to show a little more.

Holden: I smiled and kissed her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:37 pm

*cough* slut *cough cough* xD

Austin: Some kids had begun to sit at my table, Sawyer being one of them. I nodded at her, but continued to talk to Kelly, the other counselor. Definitely flirting.

Meg: "What are you listening to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:41 pm

haha XD i did say she wasn't a "good girl" didn't I? haha

Sawyer: I rolled my eyes, I should have known that Austin was going to be like this, but she is a counselor and it was allowed for them.

Holden: "Umm..." I glanced down at my iPod, "Carry on my wayward son by Kansas."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:42 pm

I know lol.

Austin: Kelly had to talk to her campers so I turned to Sawyer. "Hey."

Meg: "Can I listen too?" I smiled slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Wink

Sawyer: "Hi." I replied, putting pancake into my mouth.

Holden: I smiled and handed her an earbud. "Of course."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Austin: "Like the food here? I think it's pretty toxic." I tried to make conversation.

Meg: I put the earbud in, then pressed my face up next to his as I closed my eyes and listened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Sawyer: "It's...okay..." I replied, looking up.

Holden: I smiled, gently kissed her head and closed my eyes, loving this moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Austin: "Why are you in such a bad mood, kiddo?" I called her that just to annoy her.

Meg: I loved the moment, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:51 pm

Sawyer: I smirked. "I don't know..."

Holden: I laid there, listening, completely relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Austin: "So did you sign up for my hiking group?"

Meg: I found Holden's hand and intertwined our fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Sawyer: "Yes." I replied smiling and looking up.

Holden: I smiled and squeezed her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:58 pm

got to go...be on tomorrow Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:02 am

Austin: "Great."

Meg: I blushed, glad his eyes were closed so he couldn't see.

kk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Sawyer: I smiled and kept eating.

Holden: I opened my eyes and looked at Meg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Brok: "I really don't know. We just...do."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Dakota: "Maybe it's some kind of sign," I thought aloud, really not sure where I was going with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Brok: I laughed. "Some sign of what?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Dakota: I shrugged. "I honestly have no idea. Play again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next