the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shifters

3 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Shifters    - Page 9 Empty Re: Shifters

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Noel: I saw Rose in the sky and followed behing as aell with Arlo on my tail. I let out a bark that was as close to a laugh as I could come.

Aro: I clawed up his tail and setteled in between Noel's shoulder blades, enjoying the ride.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Elias: Laine jumped up on my back and held onto my fur. I ran after Rose, occasionally glancing over my back to make sure Laine was still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Rose: I heard a bark, and dove. Time to let them know what was going on. "Heading to my apartment. Elias found his sister and she's wounded. Wanna come?" I asked. Not giving them enough time to answer, I took off again toward my apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Noel: I kept after them easily. I was a dire wolf, so I was faster, stronger. I felt Arlo claw into my back an I yipped a little.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Rose: Ignoring the yip I assumed to be one of them clawing into the other, I kept flying until we reached the outskirts of the city. I turned, trying to keep the others in the woods. I chose this building because of the woods, and it should be coming up soon. Spying it, I landed and shifted, then waited for everyone else to show up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Laine: "Are we there yet?" I asked Elias.

Elias: "Sis, I swear, if we were out with real people and had a family this would be what car trips were like." I rolled my eyes. "Yes, we're here. Rose just stopped." I ran up beside Rose and Laine jumped off my back. We both Shifted back into our human forms, and I was surprised to look over at Laine and see that she was bleeding. "Hey Laine," I whispered in her ear, "your butt is bleeding."

Laine: "Crap!" I Shifted back into a cat. I guess when my tail turned into...well...a human version of the tail, it had widened my skin and re-opened the wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Rose: From what I saw, the girl was pretty. I snickered. "We can't go into the city in our animal forms. The residents will think the zoo fell apart and all of the animals escaped." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Noel: I followed her lead and then grin at her as Arlo shifts. "So, someone's hurt. Someone I've never heard of..." I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Laine: "Good thing I'm just a cat then. For once, being a normal animal is a good thing." I prodded Elias teasingly with my paw. "I can do something you can't, I can do something you can't!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Rose: "Yeah. Noel, Arlo, Elias Laine. We're all familiar now. Let's go inside." I said, and walked toward the building.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Noel: I followed after her and smled politely at the other two people.

Arlo: "Good doggy." I cooed, patting Noel's head.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Elias: I tried to pick up Laine and carry her in, but she clawed me. Sighing, I followed after Rose, watching her to make sure she didn't get picked up by something else. I noticed that she was holding her tail in the air, presumably to keep blood from dripping on the ground inside the building. This was also getting blood all in her fur. That was going to be a nightmare to clean up later, especially considering she didn't like to take baths.

Laine: I walked after them into the building. I was careful to stay behind Elias' legs so I wouldn't be seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Rose: I turned toward Arlo and Noel. "You coming?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Shifters    - Page 9 Images12
Noel >.<

Shifters    - Page 9 Images13
Arlo ♥

(Yep, that's what they look like when the shift. 'Cept Noel is huge.)

Noel: "Yep." I said, bringing up the rear of the group.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Rose: I let everyone get in the elevator and pressed the buttone for floor 5. The elevator doors shut, and we began to go up. It was cramped, but only temporary. The doors opened in a few minutes, and I lead them to my apartment. I unlocked it, and opened the door. "Welcome to my huimble abode." I said over-extravagantly.

(I'll post Rose's animal form in a sec...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Elias: http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/willow/tiger-info0.gif
Laine: http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/a/an/antixstar/1154309_calico_cat.jpg

Elias: "Nice place," I said quietly.

Laine: I had no time to dispense with niceties. Blood was about to drip on the floor and I knew Rose probably didn't want blood in the carpet. I quickly found the bathroom and jumped into the (empty) bathtub. Blood would be easier to wash away of it fell there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Rose: Laine went into the bathroom. I followed, and got out some hydrogen peroxide and cotton balls from under the sink. I poured some peroxide on the ball, and dabbed the wound. It bubbled and fizzed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Laine: "Ouch! That hurts, dangit. Can't I just clean it myself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Rose: "I suppose you could, but for one, you're in your animal form which means you have paws. and if you wanted to shift, your butt would be bleeding, and it would be hard to clean."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Laine: My eyes narrowed a bit, but I conceded defeat. "Point taken..." I sat still while she cleaned my tail. "So how long do you think I'll have to stay in my Cat form? I obviously can't Shift back until it's healed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Elias: Laine and Rose were in the bathroom, probably doctoring up Laine's tail. I turned to the other two Shifters in the room with me. "So...how are you guys?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:31 am

Rose: "Probably a few days, give or take. Not long." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:36 am

End13 wrote:Elias: Laine and Rose were in the bathroom, probably doctoring up Laine's tail. I turned to the other two Shifters in the room with me. "So...how are you guys?"

Arlo: "Good, thank you." I smiled politely. The only other shifters I had ever ineracted with were Noel and Rose, both a bit blunt.

Noel: I nodded before wandering off to explore Rose's place.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:40 am

Rose: I picked up Laine and walked out of the bathroom. Handing her to Elias, I followed Noel to make sure he doesn't touch anyhting I didn't want him to touch. There wasn't much, but in everyone's house there's a no touch knick-knack or heirloom or whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum