the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

2 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 11 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Reese
"Okay, this sounds cheesy, but isn't the fact that we love each other enough for now? Maybe later, if it FEELS right... but for now, isn't that all we need?"

Back to top Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 11 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Kayla: "We're 35." Most people aren't virgins at this age. "But whatever Reese. Yeah sure, loving each other is enough...or whatever you said..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Reese
I suddenly found myself irritated- mad, even "Or whatever you said?! You know what?" I sighed "Just forget I said anything. I'm going on a walk, call me on my cell if you really need me" Then I stood up and walked out the door, just like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Kayla: I rolled my eyes, but didn't make any move to stop him. I was just mad that this sort of thing was so easy for other people, but so hard for us. Why? Why was it so hard for me and Reese?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Kayla: After about ten minutes I called Reesey. "Um, do you honestly think I don't need you?"

(this reminds me of when they were 15, but that was with texting o.o)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:51 pm

xD some things never change

Reese
"It's not that, I just... I don't think you..." I sighed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Kayla: "You don't think I what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:00 pm

Reese
"Kay, I don't know where this is headed with you and me. We both obviously want to advance our relationship, but we have varying ideas on HOW"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Kayla: "Reese," I groaned. "Are you really going to try the marriage idea again? I'm wearing the ring. Why do we need a ceremony? And I'll give up on the idea of you-know-what, I really will. I won't ever mention it to you again, if that's what you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Reese
"No, it's not that, not any of that... all I want you to do is answer one question, and that's it. I'll do whatever you want. Why is the thought of marrying me so totally horrible?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Kayla: "It's not marrying you, Reese, I'd marry you if..." I hesitated. "Reese, I..." How to say this. "I don't want to grow up. Getting married would make me feel so old. Haven't you noticed that I'm still playing with toys? That I'm looking for thrills, like from a motorcycle? That I'm doing everything I can not to live in the now, as a 35 year old? Do you know why I don't want to grow up? ... It's because the only time I was with my parents, when I had a family, when I was 100% happy was when I was little. If I grow up, I'll feel like I'm giving that up, Reese. Like I'm giving them up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Reese
I was silent for a long while, then said softly "Kay... I don't think they'd be happy if they knew you were afriad of living the rest of your life"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Kayla: "How would you know? You never even knew them Reese."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Reese
"Because no parent would want that for their kid"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Kayla: I bit my lip. "But..." i wasn't sure how to argue, I was just afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Reese
"Want me to come back to the house?" I asked softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Kayla: "Yeah...but...yeah, just come back to the house." I hung up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Reese
I sighed, slipping my phone in my pocket and walking home. I went up to the apartment and knocked on the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Kayla: I opened the door and squeezed my eyes shut, sliding off the ring. I had my eyes closed because I didn't want to see his face. "Do you want to redo it?" The proposal. If I had to get married, and in the five minutes since I'd talked to him I decided I should, then he should at least propose properly. Again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Reese
"No, Kay" I breathed, looking at the ring. It was tempting, though "You're just doing that because you feel like you have to. No"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Kayla: "No, I want you to." I bit my lip, opening my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Reese
"You're totally, totally sure?" I whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Kayla: I nodded. "Totally, totally, completely, utterly, positively, /super/ sure." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Reese
"In that case..." I smiled softly, taking the ring from her and sliding down on one knee "Kayla... will you marry me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Kayla: I nodded, my smile growing. "Yes, Reesey-Cup." I was supposed to feel something, something...more than a smile. I wasn't sure what. But I was doing a good enough job of pretending, I had always been a good pretender.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum