the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

2 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 2 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:04 pm

It's okay, it's just in all my chat's I have an overwhelming amount of good kids, and I was going to have him be different. Like, not totally reckless (though pretty close xD), but still

Back to top Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 2 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Kayla: "Okay." I leaned against the wall outside and looked at the ring again. I wondered if there was a way I could "accidentally" lose it, not that I'd ever let Reese find out it hadn't been an accident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:05 pm

what does Kay's ring look like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:08 pm

You can decide

Reese
I went back into the base and emerged a few minutes later with my tool kit "Something wrong?" I asked, noticing her expression

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:09 pm

hm. I don't know. xD

Kayla: I hid my hand with the ring behind my back, though I wasn't sure why. Maybe because I was afraid Reese would see me plotting somehow if I looked at the ring? I shook my head. "Nope."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Reese
I walked over to the motorcycle, examining it again and muttering to myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:19 pm

Kayla: These days I didn't have much to play with, since Reese thought I'd given up toys. Hm. I began to braid my hair out of boredom as I watched Reese.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Reese
*er... motorcycle stuff be here*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:22 pm

lol x)

Kayla: "Are you almost done?" I asked impatiently after a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Reese
"Almost" I said, wiping at my forehead with the back of my hand *a bit more motorcycle stuff be here*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Kayla: "How about...now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Reese
I chuckled weakly, exhausted "Yes, done now"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Kayla: "I want to try it..." So I did, and the engine would run. But I didn't try to go anywhere. For now. I tackled Reese. "Thank you Reesey!" I kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Reese
I smiled against her lips, and laughed "Any time, Kay-Kat"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Kayla: I wanted to kiss him more, but didn't. I pulled back away and went over to the motorcycle. "Are you to tired to go for a ride, Reesey?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Reese
I yawned "I'm exhausted, why don't you just go on without me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Kayla: I frowned. "We are betrothed," I said in a regal-queen-like voice "We musn't be apart." I rolled my eyes with a laugh. "But really, I'll just wait until tomorrow then. I want you to come with me." I looked at Reesey. He was so different from when we were younger. He had a lot of muscle now, and was somehow hotter now than when he was young, usually people go the opposite direction. I rubbed a spot of grease from his cheek with my thumb. "My little teddy bear," I mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Aww, Kayla's so cute in an adulty kind of way

Reese
I gave her a small, lopsided smile as I leaned in to kiss her very softly "I didn't know being engaged was such a formal thing" I murmured jokingly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Lol, it's so weird having to make her sound old. x)

Kayla: "Well I guess it is," I mumbled, kissing him back and letting my eyelids flutter shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Reese
I put my arms loosely around her waist "If you really want to, I'll go on the motorcycle ride now"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Kayla: I pulled back and frowned. "You don't want to kiss me?" I pretended to be offended and sniffled, wiping away an imaginary tear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Reese
I wrapped my arms around her again, a little more forcefully this time, and kissed her deeply "No, this works too" I laughed slightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Kayla: "hey guess what, Reesey?" I leaned into him a little as we kissed. "I love you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Reese
I laughed slightly, my eyes lighting up "That's funny, because I love you too" then I kissed her again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Kayla: "What a coincidence," I joked, pressing myself up against him. Even in all these years we'd never gone farther than kissing...I got the idea that Reese was one of those people that wanted to wait until after marriage. So I guess we'd never go farther than kissing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum