the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

2 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 10 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Kayla: I didn't want to hold his hand, but whatever.

(yup)

Kayla: We sat at the counter in the kitchen eating, strangely there wasn't a real kitchen table...

Back to top Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 10 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Reese
I ate thoughtfully, glancing at her occationally to monitor her mood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Kayla: I only ate a few bites, I still thought I was fat, and I wasn't that hungry. Then I threw the rest of the sandwich out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Reese
I ate about half, then threw mine out, too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Kayla: "I'm not really tired yet..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Reese
"Me neither" I said, locking eyes with her for a second

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Kayla: "So I'll just play with my toys then," I looked away quickly and went to find my toy box.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Reese
"Oh... okay..." That's kinda weird, but whatever...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Kayla: I rolled my eyes at him. "Fine, I'll find something more /adult/ to do. Like read a book...fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Reese
"Well... there are some adult things we could to together..." That was even 'smoother' then my other line

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:01 pm

xD

Kayla: I blushed a light pink, but decided to play along this time. "Yeah, like what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Reese
I leaned over and kissed her softly "I have a few ideas, I think"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Kayla: "You should try them out." I kissed him back, but no too much, I was going to make him work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Reese
I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her deeply and roughly this time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Kayla: I slid my arms around his neck, but didn't kiss him any deeper than he kissed me, just matched him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Reese
I leaned her against me slightly "I love you" I breathed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Kayla: This felt so forced, like we were trying too hard. "I...love you, too...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Reese
Then I pulled away slightly "Kay... what did I do wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Kayla: I bit my lip, studying him for a moment. "I just...think we're trying to hard. I know, I know, I'm a hypocrite. I told you to push me. But this isn't like you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Reese
I sighed, taking my hands away from her slowly, and nodded. Yea, she WAS being a hypocrite... again, but I guess part of me was just trying to make her happy, and ended up forced

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Kayla: I frowned. "Sorry I'm confusing, Reesey." Yup, I was going to die a virgin. It was official.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Reese
"It's... okay... I guess" I sighed "What DO you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Kayla: "I wanted /that/ but it just felt wrong. Normal people don't talk about it, maybe we ruined it by talking about it before..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Reese
"Huh... maybe..." I said, thoughtful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Kayla: "Just think, we'll be one of the few "lucky" people to live and die virgins," I said, a little bitterly, flopping back on the couch, giving up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum