the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

2 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 16 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Jared
"Okay..." Fun... "What happens if I back up? You know what? I rather not know. Let's get this show on the road"

Back to top Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 16 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:28 pm

JR: "I was hoping you'd say that." I park the car a few blocks away and grab my disguise whole Bo starts rolling another joint. She passes it to me and I take our ceremonial hit for good luck before passing it to Jared.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Jared
I took a hit and passed it back to Bo "So what's the plan?" I asked, making sure the BB gun was loaded and ready

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Bo: I take a long hit before readying my gun. "Its quite simple, really," says JR as he puts on a mask. "You and Bo knock on the door, pick off everyone in sight while I come in through the window. While I'm inside, you'll be out here picking off cops, girl scouts, anyone suspicious looking from inside. Then we escape in the getaway car."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:41 pm

XD run girlscouts, run!

Jared
"How do you even know this house has the new Fluffy in it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Actually, the plan itself did sound pretty cool

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Bo: "They're rich," I say simply. What rich person doesn't have a fluffy? Not to mention the fact that I clean their house for a living. And I can think of a few of them that could use a BB to the brain...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Jared
"Oh, okay. Do we get masks too, or just JR?" I think we should /all/ have masks... seriously, getting caught is a lot worse when you're /not/ wearing one

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:56 pm

JR: "Do it right and you won't need one. Oh, and here-" I toss him my cellphone. "Let mom know you're not dead and if she asks, tell her you'll be back before tonight's show."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Jared
I caught the cell phone and dialed mom's number. She picked up on the first ring, obviously worried "Hey mom, nobody's dead" yet "and I'll be back before tonight's show" then I hung up, and tossed his cellphone back

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Bo: "Now that everyone's Mummy's are called, let's go." "Oh, don't get pissy cuz you don't have one." "Because I really need one of those fussing and going on about me." "Well, maybe you'd act a little more like a girl if you did?" "Or maybe I'd just be a wuss like you?" He pinches my cheek hard like a grandma would. I push him off and start banging on the door.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Jared
I watched the door, gun at the ready. I heard the sound of footsteps getting closer... and closer... the second the person opened the door, I opened fire

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Bo: I toss the joint and start firing too. Distantly, I hear the sound of glass breaking. "So fucking obvious," I mutter before taking aim at the camera.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Jared
Another person who heard the commotion came down, and I picked them off with a couple of shots to the head

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Bo: When the smoke finally clears and no one else comes running down, I shove another round of BB's in my gun. "Most of the family must be out...sucks to be them." I start heading for the garage, stopping by the bathroom to grab some hairspray.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Jared
I followed in my chair, keeping my senses alert, and gun raised. Then when we reached the bathroom, I raised an eye brow at the hairspray, but didn't comment. Either Bo was suddenly worried about bad hair days, or we were going to blow something up. I hoped for the second one

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Bo: "You know, I've always liked the Carson's cars. Their all foreign and shiny and sleek. Like if I had a sugar daddy and he asked me what kind of cars I wanted, I'd say the same ones the Carsons have. But then they decided to get a fucking moped." I kick open the door to their six car garage.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Jared
The CARsons have cool CARS. Heh. "So what, we're going to torch it or something?" I asked, looking at the can of hairspray again as I followed

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Bo: "Hm?" I look at him and frown. "Why would we do something like that?" I shake up the can of hairspray and rake out my lighter.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Jared
I smiled slightly as I watched "Oh, I haven't the slightest idea"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Bo: "Obviously if these people are too stupid to avoid mopeds, that's all they deserve." And with that, I flick open my lighter and start setting the cars on fire.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Jared
I chuckled slightly "Well, so much for being inconspicuous. If we're caught now, we are so dead"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Bo: "Yea, but now things are interesting." I smirk and watch the cars burn. "Fuck, I wish I had some marshmellows."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Jared
I dug a pack of marshmellows out of my bag and tossed them to her wordlessly. I /always/ carried marshmellows, and I don't know why, maybe 'cause it seemed like stuff was always blowing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:06 pm

XD that could come in handy.

Bo: "Nice, very nice." I run back into the kitchen and run back with a couple of those huge serving forks. I shove the marshemellows on and light up another joint on the flames. "I wonder how long it'll take for the police to come."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Hey, that's what I was thinking xD

Jared
I take one of the serving forks and do the same, roasting my marshmellows to a nice crisp brown before eating them "I dunno... rich part of town, so probably... ten, fifteen minutes at the most?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum