the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

2 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 17 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Bo: "I'd go with tennish. Yep, tennish sounds good." I pass him the joint and let my marshmellow turn completely black before shoving it in my mouth. I hear the door open behind me and turn. "Hey J, that was qui-" "The maid?" The little girl blinks and steps back. "W-what are you doing? I thought you had the day off? And what happened to the cars?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 17 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Jared
She's their maid?! What the heck? I glanced at Bo, but didn't say anything, my mind racing for an explination "Oh my gosh, Bo, the cars are on fire! When did that happen?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Bo: "Who's that ma-" "I'm not a hundred percent sure, Mike." Better dish out the names. "I was just grabbing something from the kitchen when I heard something moving. next thing I know, the cars are one fire."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Jared
"That's /insane/" I said with wide eyes "Well, we better go get the police." I nodded, then started wheeling out

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Bo: "Here, hold this for me kid," I say as I shove my blunt in her mouth. I hurry out before she can say another word and look towards the stairs. "Fuck, where's JR? He should be done by now!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Jared
"I have no idea, maybe he's still looking?!" I asked, glancing around "Or maybe he's outside?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Bo: "He better be," I mutter. I don't have time to deal with his bullshit. I open the door to see him standing against the wall, hands in the air and Fluffy III rolled up on the ground in front of him. There's two police in front of him with their guns raised. "Oh, you're just in time. I was just explaining to these nice gentlemen how great a fluffy rug is." I raise my arms but keep the BB gun.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Jared
I slipped my gun behind my back and raised my hands above my head, "You guys should really be checking the garage out, it looks like there's friggen smoke coming out of it or something crazy"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Bo: "Do you mid telling us what exactly you were doing here at the Carson residence?" I yawn and lean against the wall. The Kites can handle it; they're good at this kind of thing. JR starts making up a crazy story about dolphins and PETA and my eyes slide to Jared. "When I say go, grab Fluffy III and move your hands off the wheels."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Jared
I was adding the occasional supporting detail to the dolphin/PETA story, while nodding seriously. Then I glanced at Bo and nodded slightly, even if I was confused

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Bo: I watch the police carefully. When they seem completely absorbed in the story, I slowly slip my my hand into my sleeve and take out my lighter. "Now!" I whisper.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Hey~
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:53 pm

I don't even remember who we were chatting with...if anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:56 pm

I don't think we were before I left...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Oh.
Well.
We should, then. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Vicky: "Here it is," I say as I unearth a newspaper from my purse. "Page B4." Drake sighs and pushes the paper sway with a finger. "You interupted my waffles to tell me I'm in the paper again? Unless you're going to teach me how to make a sombrero with that, I don't care." "But last night you said you wanted to see what that woman said." He shrugs and shoves another whiskey covered waffle in his mouth. "Yea, I did..." But that was yesterday, I finish mentaly. "Look, if you really want something to do, why don't you go see how Carly's reacting to all this. I'd come too, but I just found a bottle of gasoline."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Olive: Damn, I'm so screwed...Hey Nate, have you seen...that kid? You know, the ginger?" He nods no and I curse. I don't have time for this!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Charlie (that's his name, right? goodness how do I forget my own charries?!):
I was wandering about backstage, hoping to be helpful somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:24 pm

It doesn't help that someone deleted the charries. >.>

Olive: Aha, there he is. I run over and grab his shoulder. "I need a hiding place," I say frankly. "And a favor."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:28 pm

I know x(

Charlie: I nodded quickly, I was supposed to help the performers in any way possible. "Sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Olive: "I need a room, something that was recently added on that my mom wouldn't know about. Limited access, preferably with a window."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Charlie: I gulped, too afraid to ask what she wanted that for, and nodded. "Okay." I turned on my heel, expecting she'd follow. If only I could find a place like that...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Olive: I pull my bag closer to me as we walk. Mom seemed really upset before I left, but what did she want me to do about it? This is for the best, anyway. "Thank you," I say quietly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:42 pm

She left? O.o

Charlie: I nodded silently, not a good talker, even though she obviously needed someone to talk to. I lead her to the tents on the outskirts, the one's that were for storage purposes. They had no entrances but the top of the tent, a tiny gap. She'd fit, though, being so thin. "No window, but...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum