the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

2 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 20 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Dang :/ as a side note, I want a job, too >.>

Back to top Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 20 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by PavoLights Sun May 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Yea, my book funds are getting pretty low. :c
And yea, sorry. I'll ask Spired to move 'em when she gets on.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Your book funds?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun May 08, 2011 5:25 pm

I have to make a massive Border's trip every so often because I come in there knowing exactly what I need to get after my last crazy trip and come out with something else entirely.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Haha, okay

So what Mr K chats are going? All of them?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun May 08, 2011 5:32 pm

I guess. :c
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm not ready to get rid of JJ and RK and everyone else! >.<
*sobs*
Is it pathetic that I'm so attached?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun May 08, 2011 7:05 pm

No, everyone is. :c
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 7:08 pm

then maybe we should leave it for those sporadic posting times *nods*

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun May 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Mmk, we'll see how that goes then
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 7:47 pm

I don't know, ende can say what she wants to do...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:20 pm

Ende says keep the friggen chats, what's the worst that can happen other than them sitting there looking sad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:20 pm

Lol okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon May 09, 2011 8:33 pm

So where were we on this?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Not sure, actually. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue May 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Um...Olive just ran away and the Kite's were going back home, right? I can't remember anything after that.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue May 10, 2011 10:17 pm

*pokes*
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Yeah, but like who do you wanna use?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue May 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Whoever, probably Drake since I haven't used him in a minute.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Okay. You start. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:45 pm

I'm thinking about giving Jonas grandbabahs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:56 pm

so you're going to make up a husband for his daughter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 10:20 am

Yea, unless someone else wants to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 1:50 pm

What do you guys miss about Mr K the most?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed May 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Marshall and Max.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum