the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

2 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 12 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Reese
I smiled, slipping the ring on her finger and then kissing her. That's what engaged couples do, right? But there was something off... oh well, I was engaged to the love of my life, nothing else matters

Back to top Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 12 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Kayla: I kissed him back, forgetting the reason we were kissing so that I didn't seem hesitant. I just kissed him and pretended it was any other kiss of ours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Reese
"Do you have a date in mind?" I whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Kayla: Did we have to talk about that? "No...we could do...half way between our birthdays?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:03 am

Reese
"Sure" Then I noticed the look on her face "want to talk about this later, maybe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:05 am

Kayla: "I don't care when we talk about it. Now's probably good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:07 am

Reese
"Okay then... between our birthdays. Right beetween? When is that, anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:12 am

Kayla: "I'm no good with math. Sometime in August."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:15 am

Reese
"Okay then, we'll have it in August" I nod with a slight smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:16 am

Kayla: "Does that make you happy, Reese?" I studied his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:23 am

Reese
"Extremely" My eyes were bright, and I just /couldn't/ stop smiling "What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:24 am

Kayla: Goddammit, why did he have to ask that? I hoped my smile was like his, but I didn't know what words to say, so I just nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:27 am

Reese
My smile slightly faded "Something wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:27 am

Kayla: "No. Why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:28 am

Reese
"Are you sure?" I studied her face carefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:29 am

Kayla: "Yessss." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:33 am

Reese
"Good, because that makes me happy" I smiled, kissing her again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:35 am

Kayla: It was so easy to lie. I was almost feeling like I wasn't lying, though. Maybe I did really want this. I kissed him back, a smile on my face underneath it. Yeah, maybe I really did want this. Marriage. I wondered ... how old was too old to have a kid? Maybe that was thinking ahead, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Reese
I kissed her a little harder, with a slightly rougher edge to it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:51 pm

seeeee? finally happy. or...happier. Razz

and uh who is this condog person?

Kayla: I kissed him back, my arms going to his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:55 pm

No idea
Gah, there goes my writing motivation xP I'm oh, 128 words into my book? >.<
I'm such a failure

Reese
I kissed her even harder now, my love for her only intensifying, like a fire. It blazed through me, consuming my thoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:58 pm

128? Ende, ende, ende. *sigh* *shakes head disappointedly*
want to do a word war? (assuming you know what that is)

Kayla: I was a little surprised, but matched Reese's kisses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Hey, I know, I know... I'm a failure v.v. A total failure. A pathetic excuse for a writer. I'm going to die alone and unloved
xD sorry about that, my dramatic whatever kicked in again
And sure, are you going to start a book? I'm kinda writing buddies with Jacky now, we both decided that we were going to do a mini nanowrimo (or whatever the abbriviation is)

Reese
I tangled a hand in her hair, pulling her even closer to me, no longer blushing, or shy, or afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:04 pm

yup, with 27 cats xD
lol, it's allllll good.
and, um, I'm still active on Inkpop. I have a book I'm writing ranked in the 200s and I'm working on two others. :o so yeah, I have books/am starting books, lol.
^not to sound braggy x.x

Kayla: I pressed myself against Reese, not even thinking about how this was out of character for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:12 pm

I'm allergic to cats >.> but I see your point
oh my gosh o.o There goes blaming my failure on my age v.v I think I'm going to go crawl in a ditch and die somewhere
and yea, Reese, that is kinda OOC... REALLY OOC... but I guess now that they're engaged, he just isn't...afraid, or something

Reese
I savored her taste, her feel. She was my Kayla, my Kay-Kat... and now we were engaged. I couldn't have been happier, in fact, I thought I was going to burst from pure joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum