the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by Sweet Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Cook it is...

Caleb: I sigh and throw the chopped pieces of carrots into the stew. If I could forget about this place for a few minutes by cooking...well, who could blame me for wanting to?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Writhe or Hooters, I have two charries open if you need someone to talk to Smile
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Henry: I frowned and knelt down again, "Why doesn't your brother like me asking these questions Chloe?" I asked. What if the brother was in on the kidnapping! All this thinking made my head start to hurt! This was confusing...

Linden: The butler walked me past a bunch of doors and I felt like I was in a maze! Everything looked the same! He finally stopped in front of a door and let me step in front of it. Suddenly, his hands placed themselves on my shoulders and I jumped slightly.
"I'm so sorry," I whispered in my ear, before opening the door and pushing me down a bunch of stairs.
It was like I was falling forever, and when I finally landed on the floor, my body was aching. I could feel blood drip down the right side of my face as I stood up. There was nothing but darkness here. Where was I?
"Finally," I heard a voice come from cell in front of me; my vision was adjusting slightly to the blackness of this place. "I've been waiting." So this was the person who bought me... "But don't start getting you're hopes up for something." A figure started to come close to the bars from behind them. Soon, there were hands gripping the bars and I could see part of the guys face.
This didn't feel right, he didn't seem like someone to hire a prostitute. I took a step back, hearing him start to cackle. "You see...I bought you for something else." He opened his mouth and showed me his teeth. It may be dark down here, but his teeth were so bright, I could see every one of them. Including the extremely sharp ones.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:27 pm

@ Bones - Where?€
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:41 pm

GASP!!!!!!! *Intense creeping*

I'll post for Juloon in a moment, she'd be ready. Basically she's an insane vampire with a thing for a guy who wants to watch her suffer because he tried to kill his brother, who he hates. She's just wandering around. Where is your charrie?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:44 pm

ßøn∑z wrote:GASP!!!!!!! *Intense creeping*

I'll post for Juloon in a moment, she'd be ready. Basically she's an insane vampire with a thing for a guy who wants to watch her suffer because he tried to kill his brother, who he hates. She's just wandering around. Where is your charrie?

Me? Caleb is in the kitchen and Rose is...somewhere in the prison.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:46 pm

I'll talk to Caleb, if that's alright. Juloon used to be a servant in the kitchen so it'd make sense that she would go there.
Post in a minute!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:47 pm

kay. XD
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Chloe: I rocked back and forth on my heels. "He said I trusted people easily. But you're nice! But the other man I talked to was nice too."
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

http://inkpop.com/profile/953bff6a-0775-45b9-860f-5d72453189ab/p

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Juloon

Why am I still waiting? Of course he won't come out. I knew that. Stupid.
I climb back down the rope, somehow remembering how to find my way through the halls. It's quiet, most are sleeping now.
I feel a tad thirsty. Already? I rub the hollow of my neck and pick up my pace. No prey around here.
Am I still wearing that god-awful curtain? I need clothes. Bad. I know the route to the laundry room backwards and forwards, and when I get there, I dig though a pile of clothes.
Maybe instead of brooding around here lonely for eternity I could try and be a servant again, feeding on randoms on my break. If I bleached my brown hair, I'd look different enough to pass as a new girl. 
So, after pulling on a cook outfit that I may have worn just a couple short human hours ago, and using laundry bleach to change my eyebrows and hair, I check the mirror.
The new light hair makes me look haunting. It contrasts against white skin and dark, almost black eyes. I'll draw attention with it, but if I stay quiet, maybe not.
I hurry off to the kitchen area, running in a blur, and see someone chopping. He smells wonderful.
No drinking. I'll get noticed.
"Hello," I say, trying to make my voice sound soft.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Caleb: I turn around and smile. "Hey. Hungry?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Juloon

Yes. For blood. Yours, specifically.
Instead, I just walk a bit closer and shake my head.
"Just coming here for a shift. Are you new? I've never seen you around before," I trail off.
Its true. My last shift was just a handful of hours ago, I still remember the staff. I'd grown up with them.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Kay: I shrugged him off, "Go away Mint. Your going to drag me down, I have things to do,"I muttered. "go back to the inn."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Caleb: I shiver, though I didn't know why. "Definitely new. I would've recognized someone like you."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Juloon

I hesitantly feel the ends of my new hair. Like tinted snow. It will take a while to get used to.
I stop cold.
What is wrong with me?
I'm thinking like a human. Acting and breathing and just being human.
Suddenly, I feel wrong and uncomfortable. This is so bad, I hate this, I hate myself, I hate how inconstant I am.
A pain warms my chest. How do I get rid of this? How?
I try and look flattered. Like it pleases me this human likes the look of my face. I have no face. I am just me.
"Thank you," I stroke my cheeks as if I'm blushing.
"What can I do?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Caleb: I shrug, looking at my poor excuse of a stew. "Um...everything?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Juloon

Memories of this job flood to me. Maybe being here makes me forget who I am.
Makes me remember who I was. I stare at the silver knives, and see the longest one with jagged teeth. My blood is visible on it, only to these vampire eyes. My human blood.
"I'll cut some carrots. Maybe I can give you some pointers to... Fix the stew." I giggle.
I walk over and grab a cutting board and a handful of carrots. I know this so well, it's a ghostly routine. It feels wrong now.
I grab the knife. My smell is all over it. My human smell.
My blood smells as bad as all this human food. Weird.
I begun to rapidly chop the carrots.
"See, you added too much cream. It gives the soup a grey colour and makes the broth too thick. Add some water and oil, and I'll throw in the carrots."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Caleb: I raise and eyebrow and shrug again, grabbing a measuring cup and slipping it in.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Henry: I raised an eyebrow, who else has she talked to? Was there someone else who wanted to know about this place as well...? "Um...I really need you to come with me. I'll bring you back, but it's important that you come with me and tell me everything." I bit my lip, would she?

Mint: I grunted and fell onto the ground, looking up at him. "I don't pull you done!" I said, standing quickly and moving to be in front of him. "If anything, I give you confidence! The only reason you're so angry is because I...did what I did... So by me being here, I piss you off!" I was coming up with excuses; stupid ones at that. "I just...can't go off by myself..." I took a step toward him and grabbed his arm, "I'm strong, I promise!"

Name: Finn Jensens
type of person: gang member (peasent, villager)
Appearance: Messy strawberry blond hair. Big deep dark blue eyes that are the first thing you notice about him. Always wearing something torn up and old. Never has shoes...
Personality: Goofy, fun-loving. He may be a funny and goofy, but you don't want to get him angry. He likes to play with knives...
Other: He's friendly with Kay.
Fears: he thinks he's not really scared of anything...He tends to laugh fears...But truthfully, his fear is never settling down from being a gang member. He wants to experience family life.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:21 pm

I dunno what I should do...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Linden: I slowly took my heals off, walking over to the bars he leaned against. It was like his teeth were hypnotizing me. I didn't want to be moving closer.
As soon as I got close I felt his breathing in my ear an shivers ran down my spine. "W-what are you going to do?" I asked, emotionless. It was hard to speak.
"Kill you of course," He hissed, breaking the spell of his hypnosis. I flinched and backed up quickly. He reached out to grab me and before he could get me I raised one of my heals and smashed it into his eye. I winced when he growled and turned to run.
Everything happened so fast, I was already up the stairs, working my fingers to open the door as fast as possible. I could hear him trying to break the bars and come after me.
The door opened right as he broke the last bar and I quickly ran out, slamming it shut. My breathing was shaky as I locked it and back away from the door.
What...just happened?
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Linden is now running around in the castle, about to tell the first person he sees about asher in the cell.
Smile
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Arlo shuffled his feet through the hall, his golden hair shining from the bath he had just taken. He buttoned the last button on his loose cotton shirt and looked down at his black pants. He shook his head, just to dry it a bit more and heard a noise in the hall. "Hello?" He called warily.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Linden: I heard a voice and I felt myself run to it immediately, someone had to know about what was down there! I still felt the blood running down my face, and my shoes were gone,but looks were not that important at the moment. As soon as I got to the hall the voice came from, I saw who it was.
"Arlo!" I called and ran toward him, grabbing his arm when I got to him, "Arlo! There's...s-something in the dungeon rooms! I swear! It almost killed me!" I gripped him tighter, putting my bloody face in his chest, "It was so frightening! We have to leave this place!"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Juloon

I takea spoon and have a sip.
Disgusting, slimy, awful. The awful taste makes me want blood to wash it out.
"Who is this for?" I say slowly.
I take the spoon and fill it again, put it near his lips.
"Have a taste."
I wonder if it just tastes bad because I'm a vampire. If not, he'll get imprisoned for serving something so awful.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next