the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by LovelyDark Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Kay: "Get off! Damnit! Mint just leave me alone!" I exclaimed. I continued walking looking for a friend, Finn. I didn't need Mint tagging along. He wasn't street material. I saw my friend Clary, her tangled dark brown hair was in a low pony tail and knife at her hip. Her eyes were slightly suspicious when she saw me but it faded and became delight. "Kay!" she smiled and motioned me over.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Arlo's breathing hitched and he wrapped one arm around Linden in shock. "W-Wait... Why?" He asked. Arlo had never seen anything, except for the scars on the girls necks, that made him want to leave. And... Wait! Why was Linden here in the first place?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Chloe: "Why do I have to go with you?"
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

http://inkpop.com/profile/953bff6a-0775-45b9-860f-5d72453189ab/p

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Mint: My heart crumpled up for a quick second and my eyes widened. It was the first time my heart ever reacted to anything in a while. "K-kay...?" I took a step forward, seeing the girl smiling at him..."Who's that?" Of course he ignores me and walks toward her, like he always does. There goes the second time.

Linden: I shook my head, "I can't talk now Arlo!" I started to pull him toward a door, it didn't matter where it led. We just needed to leave. "I'll explain after we get out of here." I grabbed his hand instead of his clothes. I wondered if Arlo was still angry...He seemed to hold me just fine...I smiled.

Henry: "Because...It's important," I said quickly, nodding. "You have to come with me back to my own castle so you could explain who, and how, you got to this castle. I also have to know where you got this dress..." I put my hand on her shoulder gently, "I promise everything will be okay."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Chloe: "O-okay..."
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Kay: I hugged her, "Nice to see you Clary,"I smiled. I kissed her cheek. She explained to me everything that has happened.

Clary: I frown and see Lord Mint, "What are you doing here?" My hand instantly went to the belt at my waist.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Henry: I sighed with relief and held out a hand, "I'll lead you to the carriage, okay?" I knew Violetta could probably get some information from the young girl...They probably knew one another from being here together...I hope.

Mint: I saw the girl reach for her waist, and I knew she probably had a weapon on her. Of course the villagers would hate me, my company fishes money out of them easily. I raised an arm, pointing to Kay silently. I didn't want to use my voice for this girl. Kay kissed her.

Finn: I came walking in with a wide grin on my face and saw the tenseness of the are. "Uh..." I sat on a sack of hay and ran my fingers through my hair, "What's going on?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Chloe: I took his hand. "Okay."
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Clary: I glared at him and then shook my head at Kay, "Hey Finn, Kay brought some filth with him,"I say next to him.

Kay: I held out my hand to Finn, "Nice to see you again Finn."

Vasilisa: I ended up passing out in the carriage.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Henry: I led her outside, looking around. There were no carriages left...at all. It was easy to find ours and when I saw Vaslisa laying on the carriages floor, knocked out, I gasped. "Vasilisa!" I ran over, still holding Chloe's hand, "Vasilisa are you okay?!"

Finn: I waved Kays hand away and squinted at the boy standing there awkwardly. "Who is he?" I asked, trying to remember if I eve knew the face. I looked over at Kay, "And why'd you bring him?"

Mint: "I'm not filth," I growled to the girl, moving over to her. "You're filth for calling me something that I'm clearly not." I spun to the blond boy, "And my name is Lord Mint Hawthorne. I'm a high on the charts and I power over all of the people in this village." I folded my arms across my chest.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Chloe: I stared at the girl. "The book lady."
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Vasilisa: I jumped and let out a yell, "W-What?! W-Who?" I trembled and scrambled to the back of the carriage. I blink and my vision cleared, "H-Henry?"

Kay: "He followed me, I have no choice. He's like a little puppy dog," I shrugged.

Clary: I stood up and tower over him, "Then why aren't you on your throne, your high-pain-in-the-ass?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Henry: I climbed in, bringing Chloe inside with me and knelt down beside Vasilisa, "What happened? Did you faint?" I asked. I've never had to take care of anyone this softly before. Everyone I've met here has been so fragile... "Do you know this girl Chloe?" I looked down at the younger girl.

Mint: I rose my hand to smack her across the face, but held it back. I took a little step back, balling the hand that was ready to smack her, and letting the arm fall to my side. "Because I wanted to be with Kay. Kay's my friend," I looked over at him, "That's why I followed you. I trust you."

Finn: I grinned and ruffled Kay's hair, "You go yourself a fan." I laughed and grabbed an apple, biting into it.

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:05 pm

ßøn∑z wrote:Juloon

I takea spoon and have a sip.
Disgusting, slimy, awful. The awful taste makes me want blood to wash it out.
"Who is this for?" I say slowly.
I take the spoon and fill it again, put it near his lips.
"Have a taste."
I wonder if it just tastes bad because I'm a vampire. If not, he'll get imprisoned for serving something so awful.

Caleb: I shrug. "Am I not allowed to be hungry?" I grin at her. "And for anyone else who wanders by. But...I think it's just me."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Chloe: I nodded. "She was teaching me to read."
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Kay: "ha ha, your funny," i smirked and leaned against the wall. Mint was going to have a fun time with Clary.

Clary: "How sweet,"I looked at him. "Why the hell follow Kay? And why the hell didn't you kill him yet?" I question..

Kay: I shrugged, "I got promoted to body guard, can't kill him when I'm suppose to be protecting him,"I say shrugging.

Vasilisa: I trembled and nodded, "I was trying to help her read. I-I'm okay"I whispered and looked away from Henry. I was weak and disgusting.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Wait...what do I do with Rose?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Henry: I made an "awwe" face and smiled at Vasilisa. She seemed to get better and better! "That's great, I'll go in the front and ride this carriage back to the castle." I smiled to myself, moving to the front.

Mint: "He wouldn't kill me," I growled at her and took Kay's hand, "He's my friend and he cares about me." He had to be lying to this ignorant girl, he protected me back at the castle. "And I told you why I follow him already. I trust him."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Idk...I know Avery has a charrie named Gemma who's free...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Kay. Where is she?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Juloon

I force a smile, and shove the spoon in his mouth.
"You'll have the whole pot to yourself? A bit wateful, I'd say. Privillages like that are not meant for newbies. If you get caught," I made sure to say it like that so he knew I wouldnt tell on him, "you'll be fired and imprisoned for stealing food. Just because you're a cook doesn't mean you get a big belly."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Vasilisa: I pull my knees to my chest, I wince slightly.

Kay: I looked at him and my hand away, "Stop touching me!" I snapped. He needed to leave now or I would do something I may or may not regret.

Clary: "That's nice that you trust him, but I don't trust you and you need to leave,"I growled.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Caleb: I shrug. "Oops. Want some?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Chloe: I looked out the window
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Juloon

My lips press together just slightly. The thought of eating more of that awful stew is worse than my brewing self-hate.
"I think I'll be fine. I can sit here with you as you eat /some/ of it," I stressed, grabbing a wooden bowl.
I fished out a ladel and spoon, giving the boy a hearty portion of the stew, and set it in the counter. Then, I pulled up a chair next to the one I set the bowl at, and sat down.
"I'd like to ask you something."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next