the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Vasilisa: I regain my composure and look away.

Kay: I close meyes.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue May 17, 2011 8:26 pm

(It's okay away for so long, Juloon is now alone again, so you can try to pick that convo up again when Bones gets back. Smile )

Asher: I laughed at her, walking over to the other side of the cell. My body fell against the wall, and I began to lean there like I always did for the entire day. "This life down here isn't very glorious," I murmured, looking up through the darkness, my eyes distant.

Mint: "Kay, you're supposed to eat something after something like this," I murmured and bent down slowly to kiss his cheek. "Do you want me to go and get you something?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue May 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Oh, and btw, I won't be on till friday night because i'm going to DC with my school for three days! Woohoo!
Very Happy
Bye byes!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue May 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Vasilisa: I struggle to sit up, "W-What if I can get you out of this rotten cell?" I try to bargain.

Kay: I shook my head, "I'm good."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri May 20, 2011 8:56 am

I can't rePly for another week because my laptop broke down, sorry. I'll talk to you all then Smile
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat May 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Asher: I was ready to ignore her when she said those words. At first I was actually going to see what she had planned, but then I realized she was bluffing. Besides, there was no way in hell anyone could help me get used to the sunlight, this cell was the only thing that kept me from burning to death. "There's no way maiden, nice try," I growled, gripping my arms after folding them across my chest. Realizing that I may never be free always pissed me off.

Mint: I bit back my protest and shook it off. If he didn't want anything, I wouldn't force him into wanting it. "Okay..." I murmured and slowly climbed onto the bed beside, "I'll just...sit here until you need something." I glanced at his hand and took it quickly, holding it tight.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Vasilisa: I sat up with effort pain shooting through my body. I ignore it. "There must be a way though. There are ways to help you get out, like a stone or a plant?" Helping him try to find a way would help me get rid of his presence.

Kay: I squeeze his hand and let my eyes close falling asleep.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Asher: "Even if I was let out of this place I wouldn't stand a chance against that sun. This is the only place that has no light whatsoever, and that's all I can take. If a vampire is kept in the dark for more than a year, he gets used to it," I looked at her, annoyed, "You couldn't understand."

Mint: It was strange, holding Kay's hand and actually being affectionate with him. I never really imagined this happening, especially when I first met him; I honestly thought he was a rat.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Vasilisa: "You could help me understand,"I muttered. "Considering I'm stuck down here. How do you know there isn't someway you won't get burnt?"

Kay: I let go of his hand to turn on my side.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Asher: "I've tried everything!" I grumbled, turning to the wall and punching it. She was getting me more and more pissed off; this subject was not my favorite. "You don't know how frustrating this is for me!"

Mint: I bit my lip and sighed, laying down beside him. My head slowly rested against his back and I shivered; I didn't have a blanket... This means the monsters could easily grab me. But something told me Kay would wake if I was going to be taken.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Lovely, I messaged you an important message on skype Smile
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Vasilisa: "I do know what it's like not being able to go outside,"I muttered. I let out a small whimper as I set my leg right so it would heal. "What if you drank a lot of blood before yyou went outside?"

Kay: I tossed and turned.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Asher: "I've tried, I've drunken three people and stepped out in the sunlight," I lifted my pants and showed her a burn that was still there. "It didn't work." I moved again and leaned against the wall, closing my eyes. "You don't know how it is to be down here for your whole life though," I laughed, "It's pretty bad."

Mint: I grimaced when I fell onto the floor. "Kay you are such a hog!" I muttered, getting up off the floor. Can he seriously not sleep in one place?! I folded my arms across my chest and leaned against my desk, watching him that way.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Vasilisa: "I know what's its like to be a prisoner," I say quietly and stood up. I winced and tears fell down my cheeks. The pain. i wanted to feel it. I needed to.

Kay: I sat up startled, "W-What?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Asher: "Of course you do, you're here," I growled, watching her closely, "Why are you getting up? Do you want another bone snapped? Is this your idea of trying to get healed? It's not going to happen." I took a step away from the wall, "Lay. Back. Down."

Mint: I blinked at his sudden waking. "You pushed me off the bed you know," I sighed and walked over to him, bending over the bed, "Did you have a nightmare? You seem breathless."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Vasilisa: I look at him, "No. It's better to feel pain then not feeling anything at all,"I snapped sucking in a small breath.

Kay: "O-Oh, sorry,"I quickly got up. "Lay down."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Asher: I laughed at her and scooped her up, throwing her back down onto the bed. "It doesn't matter. You're already feeling hatred, so you don't need to make yourself feel pain. Don't make me tie you up."

Mint: I stared at him, holding back my annoyed shout. If he was tired, he should sleep, obviously! "Kay..." I said slowly, swallowing down my scold, "I just took blood from you, you're the one who needs the rest."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Vasilisa: I let my tears fall, "Wouldn't be the first time." I dig my nails into my palms

Kay: I shook my head, "I-It's okay, I-I can't sleep."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Asher: "I know it wouldn't be the first time," I smiled, "So you should know not to defy me because you didn't like being tied up that time." I leaned down closer to her face and ran a finger along her cheek, "It hurt your wrists, right?"

Mint: I cocked my head to the side and took slow steps toward him, "What do you mean you can't sleep?" My hand touched his arm and coiled around it to bring it in a grip.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Vasilisa: I trembled beneath his touch, "Yes it did. I broke my hands getting out of the restraints."

Kay: I look down, "i'd rather not talk about it."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Asher: "I know, I know," I pouted and stood up straight, "It probably really hurt. But it seems you had a great time getting helped by that boy." My face turned to a grimace at the memory and I grabbed her other leg, snapping it. "It pissed me off that you thought you could leave again."

Mint: I frowned and took his hand, bringing him over to the bed and sitting him down. I sat down beside him and wrapped one arm around his waist, leaning my head against his arm. "Come on Kay," I whispered, "It's okay. Just tell me."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Vasilisa: I screamed, "It pisses me off that you think hurting me will do anything."

Kay: I shook my head, "Just some rat's past no biggie."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon May 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Asher: "I know it won't take back what you did," I grinned and tilted my head in an amused fashion, "And I'm very aware that it won't make you fear, nor hate me more. But me hurting you makes me feel as if all the pain I felt through my life, is lifted and put onto someone else." I laughed and sat on the floor, leaning back on my arms, "Emotions are strange."

Mint: My fist balled for a moment, but I eventually relaxed them. "I'm sorry for calling you that Kay," I mumbled, "You're not a rat, you're important. Well... you're important to me at least." I grimaced and looked down at my lap, "You're making me sound weak by making me say that kind of thing."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Vasilisa:"I didn't do anything!" I exclaimed. "But try and live! I'm sorry you live such a pathetic life but you sitting here mopping and putting your stupid pain onto others is dirty and even more pathetic,"I snapped. "Why should have those people in the village suffer while stupid Lord Mint waste away spoiled in this god damn castle?!"I blurted and turned away from him.

Kay: "You didn't have to say it,"I say softly.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon May 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Asher: My chuckle started out soft, but worked it's way up to a whole-hearted laugh. "You don't seem to understand, even as I tell you my reasons for the things I do," I stood up swiftly, "I love watching them all suffer. Mint..." I smirked, "He suffers mentally more and more each day; those people just get a different suffering. It's all the same." My eyes looked out through the cell bars, "One day, no one will be able to take it. They'll all waste away."

Mint: "You know I had to," I pulled away and brought my knees up to my chest, hugging my legs close to me. "I was rude to you because I..." I took a deep breath, "I liked you. So just tell me why you can't sleep before I go into all these feelings."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next