the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by Sweet Sat May 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Carter isn't my charrie...do you mean Caleb?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 28, 2011 6:38 pm

RIGHT. Ohkay, sorry xD
Does that sound good?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat May 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Yeah. Sure. But I have no idea where Caleb would be...*makes something up*
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Maybe... In the kitchen still preparing for a big breakfast tomorrow?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat May 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Hm. *wings it*

Caleb: I slide the pot onto the stove, wondering why I'd taken up this job. Wasn't like I was the most amazing cook -- I only knew how to follow recipes. Maybe I'd learn a few things on the job...
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Juloon: I had walked around in the same damn circle ten times. I'd counted. I let my feet stop.
This is eternity.
Tomorrow would be relief. I hoped. I couldn't count on Asher for anything (so I am assuming), even for a punishment. Until then. . .
Waiting, waiting, waiting...
What was that idea I had a while ago? It was foggy. To go back to my old job, make new friends . . .
I was in the kitchen with that guy. The awful stew. The smell of my blood on the cutting knife. Aha.
I suddenly bolted to the castle, lightning fast. My hair had gone back dark, because the venom in me must remove the bleach quickly. I wondered if it would make Caleb recognize me . . . No, he started today, he wouldn't know me from before.
I silently slid through the doors and found myself in the kitchen. I got noisy as not to surprise him when I got there.
"Caleb?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat May 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Caleb: I set the knife down carefully before turning around. I'd always imagined a knife cutting through me for some reason...it always made me shiver. "Yeah?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Juloon: I smile. Boys never notice that stuff, good luck for me. I come closer and stand closer.
"The cooking going well? Breakfast tomorrow will be big, I hear. Anything I can help with? I've got nothing better to do around this bloody castle in the night."
Other than drinking some more blood . . .
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat May 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Caleb: I shrug, turning away from her and back to the pot. "If you could magically cook me up a banquet, that would help a ton."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Juloon: I give quiet giggle. I'm somehow feeling a bit happy with something to do.
"I think I could make a really good pot of the red soup Lord Mint likes," I think back to the secret ingredient that is now very much appealing to me.
"If you haven't already, of course. I'm decent at bread."
A horrible thought occurs. If Samuel sees me, now that my hair is back again, he'll for sure recognize me. I'd grown up with that butler. The venom did subtle differences to my face, made me more pale and quite prettier, but I was still recognizable as Juloon. I bit my lip. I'll hope for the best.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat May 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Caleb: I let out a breath. "The red soup. I can't find the recipe anywhere, but it's been mentioned quite a few times."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 29, 2011 3:52 am

(Well...lol, i kind of dropped it for now...but i will get back to it once i'm done writing something else...)

Finn: My eyes widened and I dropped to the ground beside him, propping him up against the bed and trying to get him to breathe normally.
"B-beatle," I said quickly, showing him how to breathe deep and relax yourself, "Try to take a breath. Come on Beatle, I know you can do it. Calm yourself down and try to take some breathes."

Asher: (asher's going to sleep to so... lol)

Mint: "Okay Samuel, do you think we should find out who's killing all of these people?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. "I honestly don't want to hear anything of it until there's some way we can figure out how to stop it." I looked back at Kay, pushing his plate closer to him so he would start eating.
"Lord Mint," Samuel sighed and I could hear that he knew how to keep himself calm around me, "We actually have found someone who can talk to us about this. It seems all of these victims were female prostitutes, which means there's a whole different meaning behind it as well as the first." I nodded and waved him away, "You get on that then Samuel and tell me when it's all done."
I smiled at Kay, resting my head on my hands that were propped up by my elbows, and watched him happily.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 29, 2011 9:24 am

Vasilisa: ( let me know if you want to ff?)

Kay: I got up and started to clear the table of the food, it would get spoiled if it was left out and the servants could get some food in them.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Asher: (idk because we can't go through everyone's day... unless we ff to a later time in the night... but that would be a problem to cause there's something soon asher and vasilisa are going to be woken by... hmmm...)

Mint: I blinked and looked up at him, wondering what he was doing. "Aren't you not done eating Kay?" I asked him, "There's still plenty of stuff left... Why are you even bothering to clean it up?" Did he not want me watching him anymore?
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Kay: "I'm done eating and I'm going to clean up my mess,"I say firmly and walk into the kitchen. I place the dishes in the sink to be washed and left the left over food in the servant's quarters after I wrapped it up so it wouldn't spoil.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Mint: I grimaced and slumped in my seat. He just left me in the dinging room, alone! He's not even a servant anymore. "Young Lord," Samuel said, "There is also one more piece of information you should know. The victims all seemed to be drained of blood." My eyes widened and I looked up at him, there was only one person who could possibly be responsible.
"Kay!" I called to him, "Get back in here we have things to do!"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Kay: I still felt like a servant and I wondered if I would ever get that sense of freedom I had before I came to this castle. I walked back into the dining room. "What are we doing?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Mint: Samuel obviously understood what I wanted to do; he was already opening the door for us to leave the dining room. "I have to go ask the monster an important question, it's down in the cells though," I explained and looked at Kay, "Can you come and protect me?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 30, 2011 8:15 am

Kay: "I can try my best,"I say cracking my knuckles. I stood behind Mint. "Let's go."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon May 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Mint: I sucked in a breath as I stepped out into the hallway, standing up staight. It was time to pull away from the little fantasy world Kay created in my head. He can't be my only focus in life; expecially when I had that monster living under me everyday.
Samuel led us quietly to the door; revealing the immense amount of stairs going downward into the dungeon. I stood there for a shot while before throwing away all of my fear.
"Make sure you stay behind me Kay," I said to him, my voice firm and emotionless. I had to stay strong or it would smell out my fears.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Kay: I nodded, "I will Mint." I followed behind him, my hands clenched into fists.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon May 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Mint: The darkness was easy to get used to; letting me use my eyes to get around the cells easier than normally. I haven't been down in this place for five years, ever since I locked the monster down here.
"Hello," I called out into the dark, seeing the cell at the very end that I kept my older brother in for so long. I was sure he's been able to excape, but during daytime, he was weaker than me.

Asher: I heard a loud, annoying voice, causing me to open my eyes in a sleepy fashion. "And now we have a visitor," I said to Vasilisa, hearing the people who came down approaching the cell.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon May 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Kay: My eyes widened and I swallowed.

Vasilisa: My eyes shot open and I whimpered. I sat up and glanced at them. "Please help me!" I called.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon May 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Juloon: I give a quick nod, "I can handle that. Easy."
I push my hair behind my ears and set up some water to boil on the stove. A distant tune on a perfect piano plays in my mind, one my fingers still remember. I know the feeling of soft yet shinny white keys under the tips of my fingers. The song picks up volume in my mind as I mash a few peppers together. What was the name? I always played that piano in my free time.
"So, first day, right? Noticed anything odd here?" I bluntly say.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon May 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Beatle: I somehow feel my throat loosen. My breaths come back and my tongue jumps back into my mouth and out of my throat. I stop shaking, my heart slows. Something about Fishy calmed me down.
I keep my eyes closed, sleepiness casting over me once again.
"T-Thanks Fishy..." I murmur and struggle to open my lids.
"Sorry, sleeping . . . Thing I forgot . . . about. Thanks . ."

(Alright Smile Tell me if you need me to review something, I'd love to)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next